women are the majority in Nevada legislature for 1st time in any state!! boy, they're shakin it up!!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I prefer men in charge. They're not a whit catty. It's just the facts, ma'am, only the facts.

I like that. In my home, it gave me the time children need to be mothered, and have the alternative of having a father who doesn't have to worry about cooking and mundane stuff around the house.

I prefer men in charge. They're not a whit catty. It's just the facts, ma'am, only the facts.

I like that. In my home, it gave me the time children need to be mothered, and have the alternative of having a father who doesn't have to worry about cooking and mundane stuff around the house.
i feel sorry for you, madam. you are a female sexist, like Wacky Ann Coulter

these women legislators are talking about jobs, about destroying terrorism, and so much more!

Bills prioritizing women’s health and safety have soared to the top of the agenda. Mounting reports of sexual harassment have led one male lawmaker to resign. And policy debates long dominated by men, including prison reform and gun safety, are yielding to female voices

Nevada passes bill to no longer require doctors to tell women the 'emotional implications' of an abortion - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ity-may-never-be-same/?utm_term=.b447ded7730b

Wait, you're saying you favor sexist behavior. Thats what theyre doing by prioritizing their own agenda. Theyre doing nothing for the state.

Bills prioritizing women’s health and safety have soared to the top of the agenda. Mounting reports of sexual harassment have led one male lawmaker to resign. And policy debates long dominated by men, including prison reform and gun safety, are yielding to female voices

Nevada passes bill to no longer require doctors to tell women the 'emotional implications' of an abortion - CNNPolitics
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...ity-may-never-be-same/?utm_term=.b447ded7730b

Wait, you're saying you favor sexist behavior. Thats what theyre doing by prioritizing their own agenda. Theyre doing nothing for the state.
my fellow Americans, we need women like Ivanka and Melania and Tomi Lahren in office to make america soft again!

It's nothing new for Vegas babes to spend their time entertaining liberal high roller men. Since men benefit the most from unrestricted abortions (future responsibilities eliminated at the stroke of a scalpel) it seems that the liberal babes elected to state office are just following the trend.

It's nothing new for Vegas babes to spend their time entertaining liberal high roller men. Since men benefit the most from unrestricted abortions (future responsibilities eliminated at the stroke of a scalpel) it seems that the liberal babes elected to state office are just following the trend.
you had me at liberal babes

these women legislators are talking about jobs, about destroying terrorism, and so much more!
I'm proud to be called wacky if that's what makes you happy, Mr. Fence Sitter. :rolleyes:

Quite Disgusting to see ANY Legislative body being run by a woman or women. That is not the proper place or role for females. Never has been and never will be.

If I were a Nevada resident I would be moving , as soon as possible.

I'm proud to be called wacky if that's what makes you happy, Mr. Fence Sitter. :rolleyes:
My pasty white ass got arrested when i protested Trump at a rally. i'm out there fightin, even if Trump remains forever, i'll still be fightin'!

Shes realistic. There are some fantastic female conservatives, but mostly, those who seek a political CAREER are leftist nuts. Real women are busy with real life.

There are some fantastic female conservatives, but mostly, those who seek a political CAREER are leftist nuts. Real women are busy with real life.

Conservative women don’t go into politics. They go into kitchens, nurseries and bedrooms.

My pasty white ass got arrested when i protested Trump at a rally. i'm out there fightin, even if Trump remains forever, i'll still be fightin'!
You remember when you were his biggest supporter here dont you you schizophrenic nut?

If you're the other half posting on basque's acco8nt, you need to get your own damn account. If not, "you" (this account) should be banned!

If only that were true..........

There is a big difference about protesting and dying for your beliefs. When it comes to reality of life in the Western world, women can talk equality all they want. But they don't die. That is the problem. Men are suckers to follow them and in the end men will fight each other again when the system collapses.

What was your method of protest? Carrying a sign or hitting someone else over the head with a sign? Did you peacefully protest or act like an angry orangutan? Did you break a merchant's window or get close to someone who did? Cops don't like that shit. :eusa_naughty:

It's true in the circles I'm found in, Mr. Ringel. If I wind up in a circle of liberals, who seek out other liberals, a conservative woman's fate is the eventual one of them going full-scale meow mix and accusing you of something you didn't do, or stealing your charity work from the charity group in the cattiest way possible, then wrangling up 3 or 4 other liberals to do what they can to destroy your character in a public scenario. IOW, I knew what Maxine Waters was doing when she committed treason by having her little cats harassing Administration employees in social settings. She needs to spend some time in the slammer for her mismanagement of constituents to have them act like the goddamn traitor that she is to the separation of powers.

It's true in the circles I'm found in, Mr. Ringel. If I wind up in a circle of liberals, who seek out other liberals, a conservative woman's fate is the eventual one of them going full-scale meow mix and accusing you of something you didn't do, or stealing your charity work from the charity group in the cattiest way possible, then wrangling up 3 or 4 other liberals to do what they can to destroy your character in a public scenario. IOW, I knew what Maxine Waters was doing when she committed treason by having her little cats harassing Administration employees in social settings. She needs to spend some time in the slammer for her mismanagement of constituents to have them act like the goddamn traitor that she is to the separation of powers.
Apparently your "circles" are quite limited.........

Oh, trust me, they won't remember in a couple of years, but I'll be loaded for bear if necessary. And they tend to create bear markets wherever they go with their thefts of charity for self-aggrandizement. And I don't think they'll be pulling that shit again. Not ever.

Oh, trust me, they won't remember in a couple of years, but I'll be loaded for bear if necessary. And they tend to create bear markets wherever they go with their thefts of charity for self-aggrandizement. And I don't think they'll be pulling that shit again. Not ever.
Then your understanding of human nature is very limited....... :eusa_whistle:
Oh and men can be twice as catty as women we just call it passive-aggressive........ As for "just the facts", look up 'Confirmation Bias', it's a trait that we humans excel at and knows no gender.

Forum List

Back