Women begin the migration ..

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Donald Trump has said, "I would be the best for women." But according to a new NBC News|SurveyMoney poll taken after the first presidential debate, a majority of women aren't convinced.

Twenty-seven percent of likely women voters said the debate made them think worse of Trump. Meanwhile, nearly a third, or 30 percent, said their opinion of Clinton had improved, compared to 22 percent of men. Women were also far likelier to say Clinton won the debate, by a 10-point margin over men.

"I'm undecided, but I'm leaning more towards Hillary than I ever have before because of the debate," said Joan Hume, a 71-year-old retiree in Fairfield, Ohio who said she voted for Trump in the Republican primary because she wanted to "see Washington shaken up."

Hume added, "There's a side of him that's scary to me that I'm seeing more of. I thought maybe he would change when he got the nomination, but he's getting worse."

"scary worse"

At this point Trump should hire a look alike to fill in for him at rally's and debates. Even a complete moron would do a better job at keeping his mouth shut and his temper under control.

If Clinton wins this election women need to be held accountable.

I'll do my part. What say you?

Donald Trump has said, "I would be the best for women." But according to a new NBC News|SurveyMoney poll taken after the first presidential debate, a majority of women aren't convinced.

Twenty-seven percent of likely women voters said the debate made them think worse of Trump. Meanwhile, nearly a third, or 30 percent, said their opinion of Clinton had improved, compared to 22 percent of men. Women were also far likelier to say Clinton won the debate, by a 10-point margin over men.

"I'm undecided, but I'm leaning more towards Hillary than I ever have before because of the debate," said Joan Hume, a 71-year-old retiree in Fairfield, Ohio who said she voted for Trump in the Republican primary because she wanted to "see Washington shaken up."

Hume added, "There's a side of him that's scary to me that I'm seeing more of. I thought maybe he would change when he got the nomination, but he's getting worse."

"scary worse"
:cuckoo:

"Of course" she voted for Trump in the primary, but is now leaning Hillary. How schizophrenic.

Ah wanna see Donald whippen a neked Miss Housekeeping frum one end of der stage ter 'nother. Ah wanna see her CRAWL fer her migh-grethen. These hus-shus need ter know der place

Last edited:
At this point Trump should hire a look alike to fill in for him at rally's and debates. Even a complete moron would do a better job at keeping his mouth shut and his temper under control.

Hillary needs to get out more.

Oh. They won't let her.

Ah wanna see Donald whippen a neked Miss Housekeeping frum one end of der stage ter 'nother. Ah wanna see her CRAWL fer her migh-grethen. These hus-shus need ter know der place

Don't you think women should be willing and proud to stand by their choices regardless of the consequences?

"scary worse"
Run you gals, run, right to Clinton. At the very least she doesn't call you fat.

Hillary needs to get out more. Oh. They won't let her.
More like she can't, anything strenuous and she seizes up
Oh really?!?! I thought she was supposed to seize up during the debate. What happened with all those TV-doctor diagnoses? :laugh2:
Helps when you listen to you're coach and are given the questions ahead of time.
The questions are obvious, dummy.

Forum List

Back