Women convicted of illegally voting 5 times whines "It's just not fair"

Says the govt should leave her alone and go after "someone else who really did something wrong."

Jailed Illegal Alien Rosa Ortega Says What She Did Is Not a Real Crime – After Illegally Voting 5 Times (Video)

Feb 15th, 2017 Illegal immigrant Rosa Ortega from Grand Prairie, Texas voted in five different elections in the past decade, but is not a United States citizen. She told reporters this week in a jail interview that she did not know the difference between citizen and resident.

Rosa also believes she is a scapegoat for government.

“They could have done this to someone else who really did something wrong. They did a crime against me, against me, against me, just to be an example. It’s just not fair.”

She was sentenced to eight years in prison.

That woman is 100% correct in her scrambled brain but what was her MO? Did she get paid to vote multiple times or just plain dotty?

Says the govt should leave her alone and go after "someone else who really did something wrong."

Jailed Illegal Alien Rosa Ortega Says What She Did Is Not a Real Crime – After Illegally Voting 5 Times (Video)

Feb 15th, 2017 Illegal immigrant Rosa Ortega from Grand Prairie, Texas voted in five different elections in the past decade, but is not a United States citizen. She told reporters this week in a jail interview that she did not know the difference between citizen and resident.

“They could have done this to someone else who really did something wrong. They did a crime against me, against me, against me, just to be an example. It’s just not fair.”

That woman is 100% correct in her scrambled brain but what was her MO? Did she get paid to vote multiple times or just plain dotty?
what was she correct about? Not knowing she couldnt vote? and what about her comment to go after someone that really did something wrong, who thinks voter fraud is ok? would it be ok if every republican when out and cast 5 votes to the 1 liberal vote or the other way around? I mean, thats not really hurting anyone right?
Put this ignorant taco addicted bitch behind bars for the full 8 years then slingshot her ass back across the border, she has no right to be here and nobody wants her here.

what was she correct about? Not knowing she couldnt vote? and what about her comment to go after someone that really did something wrong, who thinks voter fraud is ok? would it be ok if every republican when out and cast 5 votes to the 1 liberal vote or the other way around? I mean, thats not really hurting anyone right?
Put this ignorant taco addicted bitch behind bars for the full 8 years then slingshot her ass back across the border, she has no right to be here and nobody wants her here.

I'm not crazy, everyone else is crazy. I'm just saying she is a crazy woman in so many words. My humor is off beat to say the least.

fake news.
the liberals on here have assured us that there is no proof of any illegal voting.
Besides, even if the roach breeder does get deported, she will be back next week as Conchita Sanchez or something.
just think, she gets to skip out on all her bills, and start fresh.

I was listening to 740 AM here in Houston and she is a resident but not a citizen.

Which mean she is legally here but not allow to vote. She is from Dallas and she claim she voted GOP, so she is not illegally here but did illegally voted...

How many people believe she voted for Trump?

Again feel free to show where I mentioned Trump because it seem you and the OP'er are adding to what I wrote!?!

It amazing you and the OP'er added Trump to the discussion when she was found guilty of voting in 2012 and 2014 and not in 2016 and yet you and the OP'er mention Trump like some of you believe she is illegally here when she is a resident that illegally voted...

Now show me where I mentioned Trump and if not please keep Trump out of this damn conversation and learn the dates she was found guilty for!

I didn't read the article, but you posted "she claim she voted GOP," and Trump was the GOP candidate.

I honestly do not think she knew she can't vote.

I honestly think she shouldn't have been able to in the first place. Not being able to and get sent to jail.

I don't care if she's registered as a wombat... jail her ass

Nah. Why should we taxpayers support her sorry ass in jail.

Ship that sorry ass back to Mexico and boot her out.

I'm sure living in America has been much better than living in Mexico will ever be.

Yeah, I mean, if you're in Wyoming it appears to be FAIR to get to vote THREE TIMES, but if you're not in Wyoming, then it's not fair, how does that one work?

Aaack! That avatar is all kinds of wrong! *sniffles* I do NOT feel like I'm in my safe zone...

HAHAHA. And you believed that? There's no way to prove who she voted for so of course she says she voted for trump in the hope he will let her stay. THINK
Show where I wrote she voted for Trump because nowhere did I mention Trump!?!
What I wrote is the claim is she voted GOP the times she voted, so stop adding to what I wrote because it is not helping you at all you ignorant ass!

Hey einstein. If she voted GOP, she voted trump.

Actually do judges in US have like guidelines in sentencing?

8 years in prison is more like punishment for some guy that vote 100 times.

There is a reason why most population in US is citizen. That is, democracy means population can vote. In US it's implemented by ensuring that most population are either citizen or can be citizen. That is why welfare parasite children are citizen despite serious lack of contribution.

Here case is not far from those democratic ideal. She is not citizen but she is a resident.

Damn Republicans.

fake news.
the liberals on here have assured us that there is no proof of any illegal voting.
Besides, even if the roach breeder does get deported, she will be back next week as Conchita Sanchez or something.
just think, she gets to skip out on all her bills, and start fresh.
Not true ... there have been several Republicans caught lately committing voter fraud. What we're denying, at least until proof emerges, is that some 3,000,000 illegals voted for Hillary in the 2016 election.

I was listening to 740 AM here in Houston and she is a resident but not a citizen.

Which mean she is legally here but not allow to vote. She is from Dallas and she claim she voted GOP, so she is not illegally here but did illegally voted...

HAHAHA. And you believed that? There's no way to prove who she voted for so of course she says she voted for trump in the hope he will let her stay. THINK
All ya had to do was click on the link in the article you posted...

Ortega, who has been identified as a legal resident of Mexico, allegedly voted in person during the November 2012 general election and the May 2014 Republican primary runoff in Dallas County “when she knew she was not a United States citizen,” according to a Tarrant County grand jury indictment and other records.

... was that too difficult for you?

Show where I wrote she voted for Trump because nowhere did I mention Trump!?!
What I wrote is the claim is she voted GOP the times she voted, so stop adding to what I wrote because it is not helping you at all you ignorant ass!

Hey einstein. If she voted GOP, she voted trump.
Moron..... who said she voted in the 2016 election??

Not true ... there have been several Republicans caught lately committing voter fraud. What we're denying, at least until proof emerges, is that some 3,000,000 illegals voted for Hillary in the 2016 election.

It was more like 5 million, maybe 10. The proof is that obama made it clear he doesn't enforce immigration laws. In his two amnesties he gave millions of illegals a certificate saying they could live and work here even though the law says they can't!!!! A president that lawless is not going to enforce laws that say illegals can't vote. Esp when he knows they will all vote for him. THINK, america-hater.

It was more like 5 million, maybe 10. The proof is that obama made it clear he doesn't enforce immigration laws. In his two amnesties he gave millions of illegals a certificate saying they could live and work here even though the law says they can't!!!! A president that lawless is not going to enforce laws that say illegals can't vote. Esp when he knows they will all vote for him. THINK, america-hater.
The proof that 5-10 million illegals voted is up your ass. I suggest you crawl back in there and look deep and hard until you find it.
thumbsup.gif

And still that orange shit for brains white idiot won...now either we need to find you a fuckin hobby or strip you of internet privileges.....

Forum List

Back