Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Can you utterly believe this ??
Now folks are getting rich for being degenerates
. No need to ever work when you can sue

You can thank trump for that

trumpballoon1.jpg
T R U M P !

You can thank trump for that and his 100's of lawsuits he has filed.
So yes, drop dead.
wow ! Trump again ! nov 5th 2024 is going drive you insane ! listen up lefty Trump may not run in 2024 ! however his endorsement while be highly sought after by candidates ! DeSantis may be the nominee !

You can thank trump for that and his 100's of lawsuits he has filed.
So yes, drop dead.

Geez... I can't stand that motherfucker either, but at least I know he's not the reason for bullshit insurance payouts and frivolous lawsuits. That shit's been going on far longer than any of us have know about Trump.

You should consider evicting the man-child from your head, I know he's not paying rent...

He was aware he had an STD and failed to disclose. She wasn't suing Geico, she was suing him. Geico just happened to be his insurance carrier.

Yeah, but come on...

How does this even work? They have sex in his car, she gets an STD, and somehow the insurance company has to pay? AUTO INSURANCE? It's not like he hit her with a car infected with HPV...

If she had gotten pregnant would GEICO be paying the child support?

Geez... I can't stand that motherfucker either, but at least I know he's not the reason for bullshit insurance payouts and frivolous lawsuits. That shit's been going on far longer than any of us have know about Trump.

You should consider evicting the man-child from your head, I know he's not paying rent...
trump puts himself in the news on a daily basis.
He does stupid shit and says ignorant stuff, he certainly isn't "living in my head rent free."
I wish, like most Americans, he would STFU and disappear.
But he can't help himself.

He was aware he had an STD and failed to disclose. She wasn't suing Geico, she was suing him. Geico just happened to be his insurance carrier.
Why does G have to do with his disease
What a joke

Yeah, but come on...

How does this even work? They have sex in his car, she gets an STD, and somehow the insurance company has to pay? AUTO INSURANCE? It's not like he hit her with a car infected with HPV...

If she had gotten pregnant would GEICO be paying the child support?

Was it specifically said it was a car insurance policy? Or was it a general liability policy.

Forum List

Back