Women Judges appointed to Sharia Court.

Hell hath no wrath like a scorned woman.

yeah? so? not an issue in a shariah court. ------shariah law is quite definitive. It is not a question of gender----the issue is ISLAM WINS. The rights of a muslim male always supercede those of a woman and a muslim always supercedes a non muslim

Hell hath no wrath like a scorned woman.

yeah? so? not an issue in a shariah court. ------shariah law is quite definitive. It is not a question of gender----the issue is ISLAM WINS. The rights of a muslim male always supercede those of a woman and a muslim always supercedes a non muslim
I know a little about Muslims and after Muhammad died there was a schism in Islam. One sect supported Muhammad's daughter and the other sect supported Muhammad's uncle and thus the Shiite and Sunni.

Last edited:
not exactly----one group supported the--other relative--the one you call "uncle"------and the other group supported the HUSBAND of muhummad's daughter----who was also something of a relative of muhummad----or something like that-----the DAUGHTER of muhummad, FATIMAH was not in the running to be a successor-----it was her husband who had been a fave of muhummad. sorta. Fatimah wanted the position for her husband. The husband of Fatimah
got killed in a battle so the other relative sorta won---
that is the SUNNIS----- Shiites still carry a torch for the husband of Fatimah. Why do you mention this stuff?

not exactly----one group supported the--other relative--the one you call "uncle"------and the other group supported the HUSBAND of muhummad's daughter----who was also something of a relative of muhummad----or something like that-----the DAUGHTER of muhummad, FATIMAH was not in the running to be a successor-----it was her husband who had been a fave of muhummad. sorta. Fatimah wanted the position for her husband. The husband of Fatimah
that is the SUNNIS----- Shiites still carry a torch for the husband of Fatimah. Why do you mention this stuff?

In any event there was a schism when Muhammad died that created the Sunni and Shiite who hate each other.

In any event there was a schism when Muhammad died that created the Sunni and Shiite who hate each other.

yes----they never got over it

Wear your body armor, ladies. Some of the guys are going to be pissed.

Yeah, they preside over men. Get over it, Sunni Man: you are obsolete.

where does the article say that the girl judges can judge MEN----jakey? It is very likely that they can do cases
involving ONLY WOMEN------female plaintiff and defendant and maybe even only female witnesses

sunni liked my statement------because he endorses the stink and filth of shariah

No lie,. You men are subject to sharia court jurists when they are jurists, just as you should be.
Fake Jake have you ever attended a sharia court? Do you personally know any sharia court Qadi (judges)? What makes you such an expert on sharia courts? ...... :cool:
Lie Guy, I know what the rules are for sharia courts. Women now are judges in family and property matters, and men are subject to them if they are claimants.

are you sure, jaky ----that female Qadiettes-----go for EQUALITY in law.? They cannot-----if they do they are
in defiance of shariah law. If they do function in ordinary cases----they have to throw twice as much weight to the
testimony of a man over a woman-----and FOUR times the weight to a muslim male over a non muslim male----there CANNOT BE EQUALITY in a shariah court
Yes, the female judges in family and property courts preside over men and women.

You are very scanty in what you know about Islam.

Tilly and irosie and Sunni can only run around in circle flapping their hands saying "nuh uh." :lol:

No lie,. You men are subject to sharia court jurists when they are jurists, just as you should be.
Fake Jake have you ever attended a sharia court? Do you personally know any sharia court Qadi (judges)? What makes you such an expert on sharia courts? ...... :cool:
Lie Guy, I know what the rules are for sharia courts. Women now are judges in family and property matters, and men are subject to them if they are claimants.

are you sure, jaky ----that female Qadiettes-----go for EQUALITY in law.? They cannot-----if they do they are
in defiance of shariah law. If they do function in ordinary cases----they have to throw twice as much weight to the
testimony of a man over a woman-----and FOUR times the weight to a muslim male over a non muslim male----there CANNOT BE EQUALITY in a shariah court
Yes, the female judges in family and property courts preside over men and women.

Tilly and irosie and Sunni can only run around in circle flapping their hands saying "nuh uh." :lol:

in what COUNTRY Jakey? I know quite a bit----my own husband was born in a classical SHARIAH SHIT HOLE. FURTHERMORE_----if a female qadiette gets to keep her
position she has to be practicing ISLAMIC LAW as it exists----males and females are not 'equal' You know almost nothing and sunni will admit to even less

in what COUNTRY Jakey? I know quite a bit----my own husband was born in a classical SHARIAH SHIT HOLE. FURTHERMORE_----if a female qadiette gets to keep her
position she has to be practicing ISLAMIC LAW as it exists----males and females are not 'equal' You know almost nothing and sunni will admit to even less
Read the articles. The country is identified, and the female judges have been presiding there for some years. What iroise thinks does not matter. She knows nothing about Islam.

Read the articles. The country is identified, and the female judges have been presiding there for some years. What iroise thinks does not matter. She knows nothing about Islam.

I know lots about islam -----I did not notice a named country-----too hard for you to type a few letters?

BIG DEAL---it makes the girls PART OF A PANEL FOR REVIEW of judgements and laws-----expecially related to
stoning girls for looking at boys

irosie knows very little of real Islam and ME culture, and she knows very little military culture and the UCMJ.

She reacts out of her fear and angst that she does not understand things.

irosie knows very little of real Islam and ME culture, and she knows very little military culture and the UCMJ.

It is true that I know very little military culture-----I never did basic training----it was waived in my case. I am not even sure how and whom to salute

It is true that I know very little military culture-----I never did basic training----it was waived in my case. I am not even sure how and whom to salute
OK, you caught my attention. Explain that. I am listening and suspending pre-judgment. I am truly interested.

Forum List

Back