Women Judges appointed to Sharia Court.

And, yes, women preside over men in some shari'a family courts. They enforce equality between the sexes.
Fakey, have you ever been to a sharia court? Do you know any sharia judges? You act like you know everything about the process. But you don't know jack shit. I rest my case. ..... :cool:
Went in with the police in Tyler to the mosque on 31 and had two teenage girls turned over to Family Services. I know more than I want to know. It's good that in some shari'a family and property law courts that female judges preside over male claimants.

Went in with the police in Tyler to the mosque on 31 and had two teenage girls turned over to Family Services. I know more than I want to know.
That had zero to do with sharia courts. And no self respecting muslim man is going to allow himself to be judged by a female muslim jurist. ...... :cool:
They were going to hold a sharia family court to send the girls back to Pakistan. And if a Muslim man refuses to submit, he defaults on judgment. Yeah, men will submit to women judges if they honor Islam.
clear.png
clear.png
:cool:

They were going to hold a sharia family court to send the girls back to Pakistan. And if a Muslim man refuses to submit, he defaults on judgment. Yeah, men will submit to women judges if they honor Islam.
clear.png
clear.png
Quit lying Fake Jake......you're not good at it. ...... :cool:
No lie, little guy. You men are subject to sharia court jurists when they are jurists, just as you should be.

No lie,. You men are subject to sharia court jurists when they are jurists, just as you should be.
Fake Jake have you ever attended a sharia court? Do you personally know any sharia court Qadi (judges)? What makes you such an expert on sharia courts? ...... :cool:
Lie Guy, I know what the rules are for sharia courts. Women now are judges in family and property matters, and men are subject to them if they are claimants.

Myself, I would never participate in a sharia court that had a female Qadi. And no muslim man I personally know would either. ...... :cool:
Then a woman who brought suit against you in such a court would win and you would lose by default. Not too bright, Lie Guy.

Then a woman who brought suit against you in such a court would win and you would lose by default. Not too bright, Lie Guy.
Obviously, nitwit, you don't know how sharia courts work. ..... :cuckoo:

First of all, they are voluntary. So you can't lose a case by not participating.

Secondly, there are many sharia court jurisdictions, So you can pick which one you want to hear your case.

Fakey for being such a self proclaimed sharia court expert. You don't seem to know jack shit about them or how they work. ...... :cool:

Wear your body armor, ladies. Some of the guys are going to be pissed.

Yeah, they preside over men. Get over it, Sunni Man: you are obsolete.

where does the article say that the girl judges can judge MEN----jakey? It is very likely that they can do cases
involving ONLY WOMEN------female plaintiff and defendant and maybe even only female witnesses

Obviously, nitwit, you don't know how sharia courts work. ..... :cuckoo:

First of all, they are voluntary. So you can't lose a case by not participating.

Secondly, there are many sharia court jurisdictions, So you can pick which one you want to hear your case.

Fakey for being such a self proclaimed sharia court expert. You don't seem to know jack shit about them or how they work. ...... :cool:

In Malaysia ---shariah courts are ALL VOLUNTARY?
are you sure about that SUNNI BABY?

No lie,. You men are subject to sharia court jurists when they are jurists, just as you should be.
Fake Jake have you ever attended a sharia court? Do you personally know any sharia court Qadi (judges)? What makes you such an expert on sharia courts? ...... :cool:
Lie Guy, I know what the rules are for sharia courts. Women now are judges in family and property matters, and men are subject to them if they are claimants.

are you sure, jaky ----that female Qadiettes-----go for EQUALITY in law.? They cannot-----if they do they are
in defiance of shariah law. If they do function in ordinary cases----they have to throw twice as much weight to the
testimony of a man over a woman-----and FOUR times the weight to a muslim male over a non muslim male----there CANNOT BE EQUALITY in a shariah court

Forum List

Back