Women Lied, Black Men Died

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left really shot their own kneecaps with this Kav nomination.

“On Tuesday night, I was in an auditorium with 100 black men in the city of Baltimore, when the subject pivoted to Brett Kavanaugh. I expected to hear frustration that the sexual-assault allegations against him had failed to derail his Supreme Court appointment. Instead, I encountered sympathy. One man stood up and asked, passionately, “What happened to due process?” He was met with a smattering of applause, and an array of head nods.”

What the Black Men Who Identify With Brett Kavanaugh Miss - The Atlantic

Dimms really really really fucked up on how they handled Kavanaugh.

I don’t understand why they abandoned Swetnick and her allegations that Kavanaugh was involved in gang rape. I believe her and I want a full FBI investigation into her allegations.

Anyone who doesn’t believe her and doesn’t want a full investigation must hate women.

I don’t understand why they abandoned Swetnick and her allegations that Kavanaugh was involved in gang rape. I believe her and I want a full FBI investigation into her allegations.

Anyone who doesn’t believe her and doesn’t want a full investigation must hate women.

Ford should be prosecuted immediately.

Ford should be prosecuted immediately.
/—-/ Ford should be prosecuted for building the Pinto.

Forum List

Back