Women shouldn't be saying anything about gays - if they don't keep silent

Once again, thanks Paul. Your hang ups regarding women have been so beneficial in the long run. :cuckoo:

Yup! But those are just more of the verses we should take literally, because The Bible!!

I know I always look towards a Bronze Age Creation Myth when looking for ways to live my life in the 21st century.

This is how the left tries to provide cover for their malfeasance.

The leaders in the Democrat party are selling us down the tubes and their response is to find some nut-case in the country that fits their false stereotypes of Republicans.

"Hey, look at Joe The Preacher and the way he talks. Isn't he your typical stereotypical mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging Bible-banging conservative!!!!"

^qft

Because God says so.

WATCH: Right-Wing Pastor Demands Women Shut Their Mouths While Men Teach Them In Church -

So even if you have a question, you are not allowed to ask it in church.

Apparently, women with brains are a really bad thing.

In fact, she's not even supposed to say amen during the service.

That isn't what it means.

In a Jewish synagogue, the women sat on one side and the men sat on the other side. If someone couldn't hear, the woman might yell and say, "What did he say,'honey'?" When the pastor is teaching in church, the Holy Spirit is helping the pastor so for someone else to teach or speak is to interrupt the Holy Spirit.

The rule is that women can't teach Christian men if they are around. It doesn't mean they can't teach non-Christian men. If a Christian man is around, he is supposed to take the place of teaching.

My teaching is that God loves homosexuals but homosexuality is wrong in God's eyes and my eyes.

"horse shit" is the appropriate answer to that

God does not approve of far right reactionary social conservative Christian churches.

The far left does not have to do anything when we have idiotic preaching and teaching on the far right in our social con reactionary churches.

The far left does not have to do anything when we have idiotic preaching and teaching on the far right in our social con reactionary churches.

You know, those words don't really go together. What the heck is a social con reactionary church? How the heck do you define it? it's totally meaningless.

Because God says so.

WATCH: Right-Wing Pastor Demands Women Shut Their Mouths While Men Teach Them In Church -

Isn't it fun being oppressed?

Good times.

Another of the differences between G-d's actual word, and what the idolaters who started Christianity corrupted it into:

"There were many learned women of note. The Talmud and later rabbinical writings speak of the wisdom of Berurya, the wife of Rabbi Meir. In several instances, her opinions on halakhah (Jewish Law) were accepted over those of her male contemporaries. In the ketubah (marriage contract) of Rabbi Akiba's son, the wife is obligated to teach the husband Torah! Many rabbis over the centuries have been known to consult their wives on matters of Jewish law relating to the woman's role, such as laws of kashrut and women's cycles. The wife of a rabbi is referred to as a rebbetzin, practically a title of her own, which should give some idea of her significance in Jewish life."
Judaism 101: The Role of Women

Islam is worse.

Islam does not mandate Muslim women to be housewives;[13] but needs her husband’s permission to leave house and take up employment.[14][15] In majority Muslim countries women exercise varying degrees of their religious rights with regards to marriage, divorce, legal status, dress code, and education based on different interpretations. Scholars and other commentators vary as to whether they are just and whether they are a correct interpretation of religious imperatives.
Women in Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

how many more attempts at derailing the thread will you attempt before you address the subject at hand?

Another of the differences between G-d's actual word, and what the idolaters who started Christianity corrupted it into:

"There were many learned women of note. The Talmud and later rabbinical writings speak of the wisdom of Berurya, the wife of Rabbi Meir. In several instances, her opinions on halakhah (Jewish Law) were accepted over those of her male contemporaries. In the ketubah (marriage contract) of Rabbi Akiba's son, the wife is obligated to teach the husband Torah! Many rabbis over the centuries have been known to consult their wives on matters of Jewish law relating to the woman's role, such as laws of kashrut and women's cycles. The wife of a rabbi is referred to as a rebbetzin, practically a title of her own, which should give some idea of her significance in Jewish life."

Islam is worse.

Islam does not mandate Muslim women to be housewives;[13] but needs her husband’s permission to leave house and take up employment.[14][15] In majority Muslim countries women exercise varying degrees of their religious rights with regards to marriage, divorce, legal status, dress code, and education based on different interpretations. Scholars and other commentators vary as to whether they are just and whether they are a correct interpretation of religious imperatives.

how many more attempts at derailing the thread will you attempt before you address the subject at hand?

He addressed the subject at hand. here

He also made another point.

You can't handle him doing both?

You know, those words don't really go together. What the heck is a social con reactionary church? How the heck do you define it? it's totally meaningless.

Because you say they don't?

Far Right
Social Con(servative)
Reactonary

Go live in East Texas, and you can find plenty of that nonsense.

And if you did your mission in an area like that, then you have first hand knowledge of such.

Islam is worse.

Yes...it is. And any man who believes in sharia law is wanting to control and silence women because he is afraid of them.

Sure.....or maybe afraid of not being able to control them.

Islam is worse.

It's not derailing it, simply pointing out you all's hypocrisy.

You want to focus on some imaginary demon who supposedly represents us, but when we point out the acts of those you're quite willing to support, you claim foul!!!

Whaaaaa!!!

Last edited:
Because God says so.

Good times.

In other words, Anderson is saying that women aren’t allowed to speak up as long as the men are talking and trying to make them learn. Women apparently can’t even ask questions until they get home. Anderson even can’t handle women saying ‘amen’ during worship service and doesn’t want any woman to tell him her opinion. Why? Because he’s allegedly a man. And Anderson is the kind of “man” who believes women should be seen and not heard.

“This is why I don’t believe women should say ‘amen’ during the preaching either,” Anderson told his congregation. “Because ‘amen’ means ‘truly’ or ‘verily’ … it basically means ‘that’s true.’ So when I’m preaching and I say something that you agree with and that you believe in, and you say ‘amen,’ you’re saying ‘that’s true.’ So here’s the thing, when I’m preaching, women should not express their opinion, even if it’s a positive opinion, even if she agrees with me.”

Of course, as with most sexists, this isn’t the first time Anderson has opened his mouth and stuck his foot in it. Last March, he went on a misogynistic tirade during a sermon. He expressed his belief that women shouldn’t be allowed to choose what they read or what clothes to wear. He also thinks women should be banned from having sex, speaking in public, or even leaving the house.

Ban women from having sex? I wish his mother hadn't had sex and conceived him!

Because God says so.

That isn't what it means.

In a Jewish synagogue, the women sat on one side and the men sat on the other side. If someone couldn't hear, the woman might yell and say, "What did he say,'honey'?" When the pastor is teaching in church, the Holy Spirit is helping the pastor so for someone else to teach or speak is to interrupt the Holy Spirit.

The rule is that women can't teach Christian men if they are around. It doesn't mean they can't teach non-Christian men. If a Christian man is around, he is supposed to take the place of teaching.

My teaching is that God loves homosexuals but homosexuality is wrong in God's eyes and my eyes.

"horse shit" is the appropriate answer to that

God does not approve of far right reactionary social conservative Christian churches.

Really? Did He tell you that?

Because God says so.

Good times.

In other words, Anderson is saying that women aren’t allowed to speak up as long as the men are talking and trying to make them learn. Women apparently can’t even ask questions until they get home. Anderson even can’t handle women saying ‘amen’ during worship service and doesn’t want any woman to tell him her opinion. Why? Because he’s allegedly a man. And Anderson is the kind of “man” who believes women should be seen and not heard.

“This is why I don’t believe women should say ‘amen’ during the preaching either,” Anderson told his congregation. “Because ‘amen’ means ‘truly’ or ‘verily’ … it basically means ‘that’s true.’ So when I’m preaching and I say something that you agree with and that you believe in, and you say ‘amen,’ you’re saying ‘that’s true.’ So here’s the thing, when I’m preaching, women should not express their opinion, even if it’s a positive opinion, even if she agrees with me.”

Of course, as with most sexists, this isn’t the first time Anderson has opened his mouth and stuck his foot in it. Last March, he went on a misogynistic tirade during a sermon. He expressed his belief that women shouldn’t be allowed to choose what they read or what clothes to wear. He also thinks women should be banned from having sex, speaking in public, or even leaving the house.

In all seriousness - she probably didn't have any say in the matter.

Because you say they don't?

Far Right
Social Con(servative)
Reactonary

Go live in East Texas, and you can find plenty of that nonsense.

And if you did your mission in an area like that, then you have first hand knowledge of such.

The very fact that you can't define them should tell them they are meaningless. They are just labels.

Because God says so.

Good times.

Please find me any sane man that wants to ban women from having sex. The straight men would never do it because they want to have sex. Gay men wouldn't do it because they wouldn't care.

Forum List

Back