Women urged to stop sex, even with husbands

LMFAO look at these idiots protesting at DC. and American losers think Trump is pulling the right to have abortions NO HE IS NOT, he is just pulling FUNDING IT, .. Get your own fkn abortion on your own dam dime.

View attachment 135846

Taylor Lorenz on Twitter

What are they supposed to be? Used tampons?

Meaning what ...?

I figured with the pussy hats and all this would be a logical conclusion.

LMFAO look at these idiots protesting at DC. and American losers think Trump is pulling the right to have abortions NO HE IS NOT, he is just pulling FUNDING IT, .. Get your own fkn abortion on your own dam dime.

View attachment 135846

Taylor Lorenz on Twitter

What are they supposed to be? Used tampons?

Meaning what ...?

I figured with the pussy hats and all this would be a logical conclusion.

It probably is, , I get yah now hahaha, The red is blood , and how about their heads are maybe a tampon .. LMFAO.

An outspoken feminist is recruiting women to stop having sex with all Texas men – even their husbands – until the men start voting for the “right” to end an unborn baby’s life with a late-term abortion.

Women urged to stop sex, even with husbands

'Do not make him dinner, do not go fetch him a cold beer from the fridge'

These fake feminist liberals, are so degenerate, what's even scarier is how these retarded cyka's are leading other brain deads to think just like them. Society breaking is almost down on it's last leg.
Wait............isn't that what people have been telling women to do in order to not have unwanted pregnancies?

That is an entirely different scenario.

No. It's not. I see no difference between nitwits telling women not to have sex even with their husbands for political purposes or pretentious moral crusades.

Forum List

Back