Women urged to stop sex, even with husbands

As a Man who lives in Texas i'm not to concerned about the Wife holding out on me.

The men need to retaliate by taking away their credit cards.
Yeah...I was just going to say that would never happen...Texas women can't live without their spa treatments and trips to the mall. :)

My Sweet Southern Bell was born in a city named Bedias with a grande population of 449 people.
It's so small it doesn't have any pics on the internet of the city hall.
She got a Scholarship to Princeton yet never gave up her Country Roots.

I couldnt have Married a better Women.

Oh...she makes fun of the spa going wanna be Debutants.:laugh:
My best friend from college lives in Dallas. She is all about the mani/Pedi,hair treatments,expensive make up,clothes etc ..

I've never seen anyone waste so much money on fru fru crap...except maybe her sisters and cousins and assorted other Texas friends.

She didn't understand me at all. I wasn't into fashion,make up or fall balls and winter formals. And I shopped at the outlet malls ...eek :)

As a Man who lives in Texas i'm not to concerned about the Wife holding out on me.

Yeah...I was just going to say that would never happen...Texas women can't live without their spa treatments and trips to the mall. :)

My Sweet Southern Bell was born in a city named Bedias with a grande population of 449 people.

My best friend from college lives in Dallas. She is all about the mani/Pedi,hair treatments,expensive make up,clothes etc ..

I've never seen anyone waste so much money on fru fru crap...except maybe her sisters and cousins and assorted other Texas friends.

She didn't understand me at all. I wasn't into fashion,make up or fall balls and winter formals. And I shopped at the outlet malls ...eek :)

We bought a weekend place on the South Llanno river for our tenth anniversary.....plus a rock for her finger..
upload_2017-6-27_0-11-32.png

We bought a weekend place on the South Llanno river for our tenth anniversary.....plus a rock for her finger..
View attachment 135738

The kayaking is superb......
upload_2017-6-27_0-13-54.png

Texas....can only be a good thing.

This post makes absolutely no sense coming from a wallet chain polishing dyke.
I'm sorry....I'll try smaller words next time. I forgot that I was probably talking to some Texicans.

Well throw em out there pard.....
You Texican...you not breed....good for earth.

Thats what I expect from simpletons.
You still didnt make your point clear.
Oh...so we have to start with the "birds and the bees" talk with you?

An outspoken feminist is recruiting women to stop having sex with all Texas men – even their husbands – until the men start voting for the “right” to end an unborn baby’s life with a late-term abortion.

'Do not make him dinner, do not go fetch him a cold beer from the fridge'

These fake feminist liberals, are so degenerate, what's even scarier is how these retarded cyka's are leading other brain deads to think just like them. Society breaking is almost down on it's last leg.

She'll change her tune once she gets some.

An outspoken feminist is recruiting women to stop having sex with all Texas men – even their husbands – until the men start voting for the “right” to end an unborn baby’s life with a late-term abortion.

These fake feminist liberals, are so degenerate, what's even scarier is how these retarded cyka's are leading other brain deads to think just like them. Society breaking is almost down on it's last leg.
Wait............isn't that what people have been telling women to do in order to not have unwanted pregnancies?

This post makes absolutely no sense coming from a wallet chain polishing dyke.
I'm sorry....I'll try smaller words next time. I forgot that I was probably talking to some Texicans.

Well throw em out there pard.....
You Texican...you not breed....good for earth.

Thats what I expect from simpletons.
You still didnt make your point clear.
Oh...so we have to start with the "birds and the bees" talk with you?

A birds and the bees discussion with a bull dyke.......thats rich.

Wait............isn't that what people have been telling women to do in order to not have unwanted pregnancies?

That is an entirely different scenario.

This is what happen's to women who don't get enough. They get mean and angry. I don't live in Texas but fuck that shit. I'll give it to hubby as much as he wants. Ladies everytime your husband votes pro-life give him a blow job. :boobies:Fuck and suck him to death and let him know you're pro life and he'll never vote liberal again. :suck::ssex::rock:

On a serious note
Where do I begin because this is wrong on so many levels.

This is a free country and I find it offensive that any person would use such tactic's to persuade another to change their vote but then again this is a common liberal tactic. Didn't Madonna say she'd give blowjobs to anyone who voted Hillary? Typical liberal tactic. Can't use your words then have a tantrum or use any means possible to get your way. Lie, cheat, pillage and if necessary withhold sex. Hey Libtards this is why Trump won.

Why does she even know what her husband is voting anyway? I respect my husband enough to allow him his freedom and privacy in the voting booth as is his Constitutional right.

If your argument isn't enough to persuade someone to vote for your cause, then maybe your argument sucks. Maybe you should hear his argument on why. Do you think he should withhold sex or anything else from you because you don't vote his way? Do you want your husband to treat you this way?

Time for the femebots to grow the fuck up and realize that when it comes to abortion their knuckle dragging leaders are living 40 years in the past. There's very little reason for an abortion when there are so many birth control options out there. Abortion is surgery and not good for the woman's body but you won't hear a femebot tell you that.

Abortion is not family planning as Planned Parenthood would have you think. In most cases it's a result of no planning at all, carelessness, laziness on the part of the adults who just don't want to be bothered with taking necessary precautions. Most if not all of the woman I know who had an abortion were't using any birth control at all, not even a condom and had the abotion because the pending child was an inconvenience.

Real feminists would insist on their partner wearing a condom to back up their own efforts and take no excuses. The women insisting on this strategy aren't feminists at all, they are lazy excuse making liberals who use abortion as a sexual free ride to whore around and avoid responsibility for their actions when they find that their biology teacher was correct and sex really does result in pregnancy.

Now before I get angry posts yes I do understand that there are occasions when an abortion might be medically necessary, I found myself in that very position and at risk to my own life refused an abortion. I would never criticize another woman for choosing her own life in such a position as life against life and feel the option of abortion should be kept open for just such circumstances. I also did the only responsible thing after I gave birth at seven months pregnancy( we both lived, barely) and had my tubes tied to prevent another life threatening pregnancy. It was a hard choice as I always wanted a large family but I had another child at home and felt I owed it to her and now the new child to have their mother growing up. My husband agreed with this whole heartedly as he didn't want to lose me either and as a family we made the desicison to use sterilization as birth control. This is true family planning. Knowing when to have children and when to stop and using effective means of birth control to bring that about.

This is what happen's to women who don't get enough. They get mean and angry. I don't live in Texas but fuck that shit. I'll give it to hubby as much as he wants. Ladies everytime your husband votes pro-life give him a blow job. :boobies:Fuck and suck him to death and let him know you're pro life and he'll never vote liberal again. :suck::ssex::rock:

On a serious note
Where do I begin because this is wrong on so many levels.

This is a free country and I find it offensive that any person would use such tactic's to persuade another to change their vote but then again this is a common liberal tactic. Didn't Madonna say she'd give blowjobs to anyone who voted Hillary? Typical liberal tactic. Can't use your words then have a tantrum or use any means possible to get your way. Lie, cheat, pillage and if necessary withhold sex. Hey Libtards this is why Trump won.

Why does she even know what her husband is voting anyway? I respect my husband enough to allow him his freedom and privacy in the voting booth as is his Constitutional right.

If your argument isn't enough to persuade someone to vote for your cause, then maybe your argument sucks. Maybe you should hear his argument on why. Do you think he should withhold sex or anything else from you because you don't vote his way? Do you want your husband to treat you this way?

Time for the femebots to grow the fuck up and realize that when it comes to abortion their knuckle dragging leaders are living 40 years in the past. There's very little reason for an abortion when there are so many birth control options out there. Abortion is surgery and not good for the woman's body but you won't hear a femebot tell you that.

Abortion is not family planning as Planned Parenthood would have you think. In most cases it's a result of no planning at all, carelessness, laziness on the part of the adults who just don't want to be bothered with taking necessary precautions. Most if not all of the woman I know who had an abortion were't using any birth control at all, not even a condom and had the abotion because the pending child was an inconvenience.

Real feminists would insist on their partner wearing a condom to back up their own efforts and take no excuses. The women insisting on this strategy aren't feminists at all, they are lazy excuse making liberals who use abortion as a sexual free ride to whore around and avoid responsibility for their actions when they find that their biology teacher was correct and sex really does result in pregnancy.

Now before I get angry posts yes I do understand that there are occasions when an abortion might be medically necessary, I found myself in that very position and at risk to my own life refused an abortion. I would never criticize another woman for choosing her own life in such a position as life against life and feel the option of abortion should be kept open for just such circumstances. I also did the only responsible thing after I gave birth at seven months pregnancy( we both lived, barely) and had my tubes tied to prevent another life threatening pregnancy. It was a hard choice as I always wanted a large family but I had another child at home and felt I owed it to her and now the new child to have their mother growing up. My husband agreed with this whole heartedly as he didn't want to lose me either and as a family we made the desicison to use sterilization as birth control. This is true family planning. Knowing when to have children and when to stop and using effective means of birth control to bring that about.

Right on. =)

You go, Xyrs!!!!

This is exactly the way to make Progressivism successful. I suggest that you also cease doing laundry, cleaning the house, paying the bills, and anything that takes any effort whatsoever to have a responsible and orderly life.

LMFAO look at these idiots protesting at DC. and American losers think Trump is pulling the right to have abortions NO HE IS NOT, he is just pulling FUNDING IT, .. Get your own fkn abortion on your own dam dime.

upload_2017-6-27_12-27-3.png

Taylor Lorenz on Twitter

LMFAO look at these idiots protesting at DC. and American losers think Trump is pulling the right to have abortions NO HE IS NOT, he is just pulling FUNDING IT, .. Get your own fkn abortion on your own dam dime.

View attachment 135846

Taylor Lorenz on Twitter

I ust watch a movie a few days ago where they worse this same thing all red, and they were a CULT who killed people .

OMG the irony.

Forum List

Back