Women's March leaders in New York face scrutiny as local chapters defect

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
All the liberals who have been involved are now asking for Linda Sarsour and other radicals who lead the group to resign because they are realizing what their true motives are. Sarsour exists to promote Islam. Period. The group leaders promote hatred of Jews and others who don't support them.

Why did it take so long for them to see the truth? I guess when you're that full of hate for Trump, you can't think clearly.

"More than one dozen local women’s organizations – including six local groups that share the "Women's March" name – have filed legal paperwork opposing the New York group's application to trademark the name. If the trademark designation is granted, it could open up lucrative merchandise sales for the New York group.

More local organizers and allies are becoming vocal about their concerns about WMI's leaders, even as the New York group and local groups prepare for another march on Jan. 19.

Teresa Shook, a retired Hawaii attorney whose 2016 Facebook post after the presidential election is credited with galvanizing the first march, demanded last month that WMI co-chairs Bob Bland, Tamika Mallory, Linda Sarsour and Carmen Perez resign. Actress and #MeToo influencer Alyssa Milano also said she was disappointed in WMI's leadership and refusal to condemn Farrakhan's remarks.

In a February 2018 speech during which he gave a shout-out to Mallory, Farrakhan said the "powerful Jews are my enemy" and said white Jews control Mexico and several European countries."

You mean there is a chance that the FREAK SHOW won't happen?.....:confused-84:

All the liberals who have been involved are now asking for Linda Sarsour and other radicals who lead the group to resign because they are realizing what their true motives are. Sarsour exists to promote Islam. Period. The group leaders promote hatred of Jews and others who don't support them.

Why did it take so long for them to see the truth? I guess when you're that full of hate for Trump, you can't think clearly.

"More than one dozen local women’s organizations – including six local groups that share the "Women's March" name – have filed legal paperwork opposing the New York group's application to trademark the name. If the trademark designation is granted, it could open up lucrative merchandise sales for the New York group.

More local organizers and allies are becoming vocal about their concerns about WMI's leaders, even as the New York group and local groups prepare for another march on Jan. 19.

Teresa Shook, a retired Hawaii attorney whose 2016 Facebook post after the presidential election is credited with galvanizing the first march, demanded last month that WMI co-chairs Bob Bland, Tamika Mallory, Linda Sarsour and Carmen Perez resign. Actress and #MeToo influencer Alyssa Milano also said she was disappointed in WMI's leadership and refusal to condemn Farrakhan's remarks.

In a February 2018 speech during which he gave a shout-out to Mallory, Farrakhan said the "powerful Jews are my enemy" and said white Jews control Mexico and several European countries."

Well I guess there is a line SOME commies won't cross. Go figure.

Forum List

Back