Wonder where this little kid is learning this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

So glad I am not younger. What a world the left are creating.

Here is the future as a result of losers like JoeB and Mac1958.

Almost guaranteed that is how the mother's pimp talks to her.

I was blessed. There were zero black kids in my school in elementary and junior high.

I was blessed. There were zero black kids in my school in elementary and junior high.

There wasn't one white person in my school, until I went to middle school. Then, I think it was like 1 percent white.

Ended up going to a real private school in high school. Had to play football and baseball to go there to attend for free.

I had to drive to school and my uncle who raised us after my parents died, basically gave me his car. A piece of shit Cutlass Supreme 1975. Grateful, but what a clunk.

Had to see these spoiled as shit white lefty students at this school. My eyes were opened at what happens when kids grow up spoiled as shit, knowing they are trust fund kids.

How does White Supremacy contribute to that child's behavior?

If you have the slightest interest in understanding the epidemic of violence in Black communities, you first have to acknowledge the generational effects of Jim Crow and redlining.
Screen+Shot+2020-07-29+at+1.17.09+PM.png

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - Wikipedia

If you have the slightest interest in understanding the epidemic of violence in Black communities, you first have to acknowledge the generational effects of Jim Crow and redlining.

The kid is a product of sex without consequences by teens who have no business reproducing

The kid learned this from its "parent"

Just a hint of an insight into the kind of liberal world that breeds the likes of the next generation of Kamela Harrises and democratic voters.

Without kids like that, the DNC, BLM, and Antifa would have no future.

The kid is a product of sex without consequences by teens who have no business reproducing

What's the kid's name?
Who are his parents?
Where do they live?

Most White Americans can't imagine the level of violence that exists in Black communities, and those communities are a consequence of White Supremacy.
41UJwaGKTXL.jpg

The blame for that child's behavior starts with US conservatives in both major parties.

What's the kid's name?
Who are his parents?
Where do they live?

Most White Americans can't imagine the level of violence that exists in Black communities, and those communities are a consequence of White Supremacy.
41UJwaGKTXL.jpg

The blame for that child's behavior starts with US conservatives in both major parties.

wrong, georgie. The "blame" for the behavior of that child is rooted in "ROOTS"
Childrearing technique is very very stable
in the matriarchal line. As an example---the
prevalence of violent crime, knife crime, gang activity and corruption in Somali refugee populations in the USA and London has its basis in the culture of Somalia.

What's the kid's name?
Who are his parents?
Where do they live?

41UJwaGKTXL.jpg

Oh fuck you. Wish you would visit the hood. Wouldn't last 10 minutes fucking racist sack of shit.

What's the kid's name?
Who are his parents?
Where do they live?

41UJwaGKTXL.jpg

Oh fuck you. Wish you would visit the hood. Wouldn't last 10 minutes fucking racist sack of shit.

"the hood" is a reflection of "black culture"
which has its roots in Africa. Gang violence is
rampant in Somalia----its roots are clan violence.

wrong, georgie. The "blame" for the behavior of that child is rooted in "ROOTS"
Childrearing technique is very very stable
in the matriarchal line. As an example---the
prevalence of violent crime, knife crime, gang activity and corruption in Somali refugee populations in the USA and London has its basis in the culture of Somalia.
Crime like those you mention have US roots in racial segregation.
Surely, you remember "separate but equal"?
White supremacy is the foundation of violent crime in major urban centers, of course it's always easier for privileged elites to blame their victims.:stir:

No surprise.

And they are the future leaders of this country?

Yet some liberals can say with a straight face that this country has a bright future!

Amazing!

This case is one of few. The young educated(college) workforce is the greatest workforce this nation has ever seen. The future IS bright.

Full of shit post of the day.

"the hood" is a reflection of "black culture"
which has its roots in Africa. Gang violence is
rampant in Somalia----its roots are clan violence.
The hood is as artifact of state sponsored segregation.
whites-only.png

https://www.npr.org/2017/05/03/5266...-of-how-the-u-s-government-segregated-america

In 1933, faced with a housing shortage, the federal government began a program explicitly designed to increase — and segregate — America's housing stock. Author Richard Rothstein says the housing programs begun under the New Deal were tantamount to a 'state-sponsored system of segregation.'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back