Wonder where this little kid is learning this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"the hood" is a reflection of "black culture"
which has its roots in Africa. Gang violence is
rampant in Somalia----its roots are clan violence.
The hood is as artifact of state sponsored segregation.
whites-only.png

A 'Forgotten History' Of How The U.S. Government Segregated America

In 1933, faced with a housing shortage, the federal government began a program explicitly designed to increase — and segregate — America's housing stock. Author Richard Rothstein says the housing programs begun under the New Deal were tantamount to a 'state-sponsored system of segregation.'"
Had to go back pretty far to find that didn't you liar?

segregation in housing is a FACT of american history ----but it is not "RESTRICTED" to white vs black. There are and have been lots of "hood" like enclaves based on ethnic group

segregation in housing is a FACT of american history ----but it is not "RESTRICTED" to white vs black. There are and have been lots of "hood" like enclaves based on ethnic group
African Americans occupy a special niche in the minds of US white supremacists as today's wealth gap attests:

"On the long-term effects of African-Americans being prohibited from buying homes in suburbs and building equity

"Today African-American incomes on average are about 60 percent of average white incomes. But African-American wealth is about 5 percent of white wealth.

"Most middle-class families in this country gain their wealth from the equity they have in their homes.

"So this enormous difference between a 60 percent income ratio and a 5 percent wealth ratio is almost entirely attributable to federal housing policy implemented through the 20th century."

African Americans occupy a special niche in the minds of US white supremacists as today's wealth gap attests:

"On the long-term effects of African-Americans being prohibited from buying homes in suburbs and building equity

"Today African-American incomes on average are about 60 percent of average white incomes. But African-American wealth is about 5 percent of white wealth.

"Most middle-class families in this country gain their wealth from the equity they have in their homes.

"So this enormous difference between a 60 percent income ratio and a 5 percent wealth ratio is almost entirely attributable to federal housing policy implemented through the 20th century."

not impressed. Can you show me how
" "incompatible racial groups should not be permitted to live in the same communities."

this ^^^^^ and where this statement applies
exists and applies to AFRO AMERICANS only??
Did anyone DEFINE the phrase "incompatible
racial groups"? I am SO not impressed with a
completely UNDEFINED description "incompatible racial group" as a FEDERAL directive---to the point that I do not believe it or even UNDERSTAND IT. Can you LIST the
"INCOMPATIBLE RACIAL GROUPS" as per the federal government?

completely UNDEFINED description "incompatible racial group" as a FEDERAL directive---to the point that I do not believe it or even UNDERSTAND IT. Can you LIST the
"INCOMPATIBLE RACIAL GROUPS" as per the federal
"Incompatible racial groups" largely meant targeting African Americans for discrimination in housing at all levels of US government across much of the 20th Century:
9781631492853_custom-cbe25ac5bef1d2750616b308600ab07d50a30a29-s300-c85.jpg

"Rothstein's new book, The Color of Law, examines the local, state and federal housing policies that mandated segregation.

"He notes that the Federal Housing Administration, which was established in 1934, furthered the segregation efforts by refusing to insure mortgages in and near African-American neighborhoods — a policy known as 'redlining.'

"At the same time, the FHA was subsidizing builders who were mass-producing entire subdivisions for whites — with the requirement that none of the homes be sold to African-Americans."

"Incompatible racial groups" largely meant targeting African Americans for discrimination in housing at all levels of US government across much of the 20th Century:

"Rothstein's new book, The Color of Law, examines the local, state and federal housing policies that mandated segregation.

"He notes that the Federal Housing Administration, which was established in 1934, furthered the segregation efforts by refusing to insure mortgages in and near African-American neighborhoods — a policy known as 'redlining.'

"At the same time, the FHA was subsidizing builders who were mass-producing entire subdivisions for whites — with the requirement that none of the homes be sold to African-Americans."

try again-----the FACT is that the lines you quote do not support your assertion. You
are quoting an INTERPRETATION from the
author of an article you cite. On what is it based?-----can you find the lines in the FHA policy that actually said something equivalent to 'regarding the building we are subsidizing---none may be sold to african americans'? It is CERTAINLY true that real estate agents (not governmental agents) were involved in selective selling and it is certainly true that
that selective selling did not exclude ONLY
afro-americans. Lots of ethnic groups were
excluded here and there ----there were whole towns that were highly "restricted"

So glad I am not younger. What a world the left are creating.

Here is the future as a result of losers like JoeB and Mac1958.

Almost guaranteed that is how the mother's pimp talks to her.

I was blessed. There were zero black kids in my school in elementary and junior high.

There wasn't one white person in my school, until I went to middle school. Then, I think it was like 1 percent white.

Ended up going to a real private school in high school. Had to play football and baseball to go there to attend for free.

I had to drive to school and my uncle who raised us after my parents died, basically gave me his car. A piece of shit Cutlass Supreme 1975. Grateful, but what a clunk.

Had to see these spoiled as shit white lefty students at this school. My eyes were opened at what happens when kids grow up spoiled as shit, knowing they are trust fund kids.

Hey, don't feel bad. I had a 1978 mercury cougar during high school. Thing was a land yacht.

The kid is a product of sex without consequences by teens who have no business reproducing

The kid learned this from its "parent"
What's the kid's name?
Who are his parents?
Where do they live?

Most White Americans can't imagine the level of violence that exists in Black communities, and those communities are a consequence of White Supremacy.
41UJwaGKTXL.jpg

The blame for that child's behavior starts with US conservatives in both major parties.

Oh fuck your asshole, the kid isn't old enough to even understand what he was saying, much less attribute it to anything other than poor parenting. Remember fuck head, he was talking to a black teacher. He obviously hasn't been taught to respect anyone.

Oh fuck your asshole, the kid isn't old enough to even understand what he was saying, much less attribute it to anything other than poor parenting. Remember fuck head, he was talking to a black teacher. He obviously hasn't been taught to respect anyone.
Doesn't change the fact every Black family in this country has been victimized by racial segregation built upon racist government housing policies which probably helps explain the lack of respect. Are you part of the problem or the solution?

Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos

"On how the New Deal's Public Works Administration led to the creation of segregated ghettos

"Its policy was that public housing could be used only to house people of the same race as the neighborhood in which it was located, but, in fact, most of the public housing that was built in the early years was built in integrated neighborhoods, which they razed and then built segregated public housing in those neighborhoods.

"So public housing created racial segregation where none existed before. That was one of the chief policies."

in my town there are LOTS of ethnic ghettoes----
Irish, Polish, Jewish, Chinese, Asian (as in Indian subcontinent in precincts), Italian----etc -------what government POLICIES created them---georgie, dear. Are you part of the problem?

try again-----the FACT is that the lines you quote do not support your assertion. You
are quoting an INTERPRETATION from the
author of an article you cite. On what is it based?-----can you find the lines in the FHA policy that actually said something equivalent to 'regarding the building we are subsidizing---none may be sold to african americans'? It is CERTAINLY true that real estate agents (not governmental agents) were involved in selective selling and it is certainly true that
that selective selling did not exclude ONLY
afro-americans. Lots of ethnic groups were
excluded here and there ----there were whole towns that were highly "restricted"

georgie is stumped again

So glad I am not younger. What a world the left are creating.

Here is the future as a result of losers like JoeB and Mac1958.

Almost guaranteed that is how the mother's pimp talks to her.

How does White Supremacy contribute to that child's behavior?

If you have the slightest interest in understanding the epidemic of violence in Black communities, you first have to acknowledge the generational effects of Jim Crow and redlining.
Screen+Shot+2020-07-29+at+1.17.09+PM.png

Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome - Wikipedia

That's fucking hilarious!!

Oh wait, you're not serious, are you? :(

Why is this thread in Politics? Call out threads - i.e. where the OP specifically calls members, belong in Zone 4, like Badlands. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back