Woo ... What a Relief!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Boston Bombing investigators have learned that radical Islamism, and not some shadowy terrorist cell, was the motivating factor in Boston.
Great!
What the hell, you say, motivates those terrorist cells?
Why ... Radical Islamism, of course!
It must be noted that poor Tamerlan was "tutored" in his Islamic "culture" by some mysterious bearded dude known only as Misha while collecting welfare.
His family noticed Tamerlan's embrace of Radical Islamism but failed to alert anyone.
Said the bomber's uncle who recalled conversations with Tamerlan's worried father about Misha's influence, "Somehow, he [Misha] just took his [Tamerlan's] brain."
The younger bomber now claims his big brother "forced" him to do it.
Riiiight!

...In Washington, Senate Intelligence Committee member Richard Burr, R-N.C., said after his panel was briefed by federal law enforcement officials that there is "no question" that Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, was "the dominant force" behind the attacks, and that the brothers had apparently been radicalized by material on the Internet rather than by contact with militant groups overseas...

Well, that's a relief!

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Probably Practiced Radical Islam Without Major Terror Connections

Last edited:
For this Administration to admit that there is a Radical Islamic Jihadist war going on... to even utter the word terrorism .... is like pulling teeth!

Not funny any more .... they are playing a very dangerous game with the American people.

Soon to be the new rash of minor/major attacks.

We're swimming with young radicals with instant access to whatever nutbar Iman they want to follow every word of

We're swimming with young radicals with instant access to whatever nutbar Iman they want to follow every word of

The critical issue is how to effectively defang the radical Islamists among us who are most likely planning the next attack on Americans as we speak. The family of the Boston Bombers claim to have been concerned by the radical turn the older one took but said nothing to authorities.
We did take action in 1941 when we established internment camps for our Japanese citizens. It is currently popular to decry the infringment of some citizens rights but were American lives saved by that action? The camps were closed in due time, the inhabitant's rights were restored and the Constitution survived. Had I been a Japanese citizen of the US in 1941 I would have understood and cooperated fully. I suspect many if not most did just that.

The critical issue is how to effectively defang the radical Islamists among us who are most likely planning the next attack on Americans as we speak. The family of the Boston Bombers claim to have been concerned by the radical turn the older one took but said nothing to authorities.
We did take action in 1941 when we established internment camps for our Japanese citizens. It is currently popular to decry the infringment of some citizens rights but were American lives saved by that action? The camps were closed in due time, the inhabitant's rights were restored and the Constitution survived. Had I been a Japanese citizen of the US in 1941 I would have understood and cooperated fully. I suspect many if not most did just that.
So tell us, who do you put in the Interment Camps?

I suggest you make a new thread with a Poll.

The internment camp analogy was to get your creative juices flowing.
Now rather than some "oh-the-injustice" reaction, how about some ideas?
Keep in mind new attacks are most likely being planned as we speak and the clock is ticking.

Last edited:

Keep in mind new attacks are most likely being planned as we speak and the clock is ticking.
Did I say there was an Injustice? Don't put words in my mouth, it's your idea to put them in Camps.

Now I'm gonna' ask you again; "Who would you put in Interment Camps"?

There were some real Americans who decried FDR's indefensible villainy at the time as well:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Principled-Politician-Story-Ralph-Carr/dp/1555916546]The Principled Politician: The Story of Ralph Carr: Adam Schrager: 9781555916541: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

A look inside Denver's new Ralph L. Carr Judicial Center: slideshow - Denver Business Journal

I mean, don't try to tell me there's no implied racial component to the tag "young, impressionable Muslim".

Did I say there was an Injustice? Don't put words in my mouth, it's your idea to put them in Camps.

Now I'm gonna' ask you again; "Who would you put in Interment Camps"?

You do know what an analogy is, right?

Forum List

Back