Woodward book goes to 7th printing - Number 1 before release - A million in advance sales!

What a feeling is must be to have a book not only published but an assured astronomical best seller!

So stupid people are wasting their money on a bullshit book.

If it were the Bible Dr Hate would be mocking them.

Curious whether Bob will give Donald a cut? He whined so much that everyone now knows about it and wants to read it!
Bob Woodward Book 'Fear' Releases Today, 1 Million Copies in Print

Just snagged mine - Better get yours! :)
https://www.amazon.com/Fear-Trump-W...ding=UTF8&qid=1536681866&sr=8-1&tag=ff0d01-20

Not likely. I'm not a crazed lib. You suckas just can't help sucking up all that trashing-trump conspiracy scandal manufactured bullshit. That book won't change a fucking thing.

Curious whether Bob will give Donald a cut? He whined so much that everyone now knows about it and wants to read it!

https://www.amazon.com/Fear-Trump-W...ding=UTF8&qid=1536681866&sr=8-1&tag=ff0d01-20
When’s the release date? I forget when I should be expecting it in the mail.

Releases TODAY - But Amazon is showing a delivery date of 3-4 weeks. If they couldn't get Amazon enough of an advance order - then nobody has enough of them. Bet this goes to 5 million or better in next 3 months. Thanks Trump!

Note - You can get the Kindle version immediately for 15 bucks.

Well he got what he wanted.

Money.

It's OK when leftist sociopaths make a shit ton of money. No matter how nefarious the means.

Yet anyone who isn't a criminally insane global collectivist sociopath isn't allowed to make more than "the living wage" in whatever orifice functions as a bed wetter's "mind".

Fucking assholes.

Not likely. I'm not a crazed lib. You suckas just can't help sucking up all that trashing-trump conspiracy scandal manufactured bullshit. That book won't change a fucking thing.

:abgg2q.jpg:

in-this-thread-i-sense-much-butthurt.jpg

Well he got what he wanted.

Money.

It's OK when leftist sociopaths make a shit ton of money. No matter how nefarious the means.

Yet anyone who isn't a criminally insane global collectivist sociopath isn't allowed to make more than "the living wage" in whatever orifice functions as a bed wetter's "mind".

Fucking assholes.

He also got himself in the limelight which I think he's more concerned about than the money.

Fifteen minutes of fame once again.

The people will learn the magnitude of the Trump failure, and vote him out of office in 2020.

I don't think he's gonna last that long - But if he does, maybe 50/50 he runs again.
The job is turning him into a miserable human being (not that he wasn't one to begin with)

Releases TODAY - But Amazon is showing a delivery date of 3-4 weeks. If they couldn't get Amazon enough of an advance order - then nobody has enough of them. Bet this goes to 5 million or better in next 3 months. Thanks Trump!

Why? I can get some nice Korean take-out for that.

Its fun watching the poster get all weak kneed about someone else's success over a book that no one knows for sure how factual it is and wont change anything.

Forum List

Back