Woohoo!! Minneapolis to demilitarize SWAT team, starting with unmilitary uniforms!!

Minneapolis SWAT Team to Look Less 'Militarized' | Officer.com

Yay!!! The lefties have won a small battle....the Minneapolis SWAT team announced its going to demilitarize it's SWAT team a bit...starting with a $50k tax dollar investment in new uniforms to look less militarized!! They quote Obamas 21st century policing recommendations to "soften" the police image as part of the reasoning.

Their SWAT team has usually worn the solid olive green look...which I'm not sure but I don't think solid olive green is the basic issued uniform of any military branch:
View attachment 65719

And they're gonna change it to solid navy uniforms like this:
View attachment 65720

Which the left who has called for demilitarized police should support because the solid navy uniform is DEFINITELY not issued or used by the military!!

View attachment 65721
uh oh, the mall cop is crying because he senses he is losing his Authoritah because he can't wear his GI Joe costume to work

Yes. Send Andy Griffith to deal with the North Hollywood shootout gunmen

2016-03-03-10-09-25--1720513422.jpeg

We also should've sent Andy and Barney in the Crown Victoria to deal with the ISIS radicals with AR15s . It's ridiculous the cops had military gear to arrest them

images-1.jpeg

Lose all the damn guns and they can go back to looking like they should look...
changes.jpg
Yeah.....like wimps.
Like Officers of the Law, not men going off to war.
8219050443_10c9c32c4d_b.jpg
That guy doesn't scare anybody other than law-abiding citizens.

This is a German Police officer.
They have the respect of their citizens.
Why?
Because they look the part and act the part. They get no interference from above either. They have the support of the people and their government. Not like ours.

765dccb57637c6f679f210fd809f4601.jpg.cf.jpg

Liberals want to send THESE GUYS...

images-19.jpeg

To protect society from THESE GUYS....

images-10.jpeg
images-18.jpeg
images-4.jpeg
images-2.jpeg
images-12.jpeg

These guys show up....

images-21.jpeg

images-17.jpeg

LIBERALS SEND THESE GUYS TO PROTECT US....

MTIwNjA4NjM0MDI1OTAzNjI4.jpg

Minneapolis SWAT Team to Look Less 'Militarized' | Officer.com

Yay!!! The lefties have won a small battle....the Minneapolis SWAT team announced its going to demilitarize it's SWAT team a bit...starting with a $50k tax dollar investment in new uniforms to look less militarized!! They quote Obamas 21st century policing recommendations to "soften" the police image as part of the reasoning.

Their SWAT team has usually worn the solid olive green look...which I'm not sure but I don't think solid olive green is the basic issued uniform of any military branch:
View attachment 65719

And they're gonna change it to solid navy uniforms like this:
View attachment 65720

Which the left who has called for demilitarized police should support because the solid navy uniform is DEFINITELY not issued or used by the military!!

View attachment 65721
Minnesota.. nice, friendly people. Naive as all heck with their hyper liberal ways. They are not crazy liberals like those outliers in vermont or the pacific northwest or professors in our institutions of higher fooling, but they are the kind who do not dare offend anyone so they coddle to all these liberal socieal types and their causes. It's downright against my understanding of Christianity all too often.

Thank goodness this won't effect your uniform as Head of Food Court Security.

He's really upset that he can't play commando.

"Play commando"???? There's nothing "play" about dead cops. You ever been shot or shot at?? You ever seen a coworker bleeding out?? There's nothing "play" about it.

Nope. Have you?

I assume the most dangerous thing you've done is sparring in the gym with an overweight 40 year old.

You mean guys like you? No, I prefer a challenge.

"Play commando"???? There's nothing "play" about dead cops. You ever been shot or shot at?? You ever seen a coworker bleeding out?? There's nothing "play" about it.

Nope. Have you?

I assume the most dangerous thing you've done is sparring in the gym with an overweight 40 year old.

You mean guys like you? No, I prefer a challenge.

Yeah I have. And there's nothing "play" about it.

A challenge haha. Bro...you'd be triangled out before the 1st round ended.

DontTazeMeBro thinks cops are "playing". Being shot at and being killed isn't a game "Bro".

2016-03-03-10-53-11--1538591407.jpeg
2016-03-03-10-53-16-607335222.jpeg
images-20.jpeg
images-22.jpeg

Nope. Have you?

Call of Duty doesn't count

Nope. Have you?

Call of Duty doesn't count

No but 8 years in Atlanta Zone 3 does.

View attachment 65725
If they did their jobs as they should, like Andy Griffith, they wouldn't need to be armed for war, there would be no war.

Officer friendly without a gun didn't work too well against terrorists in Paris last month, did it? The cops were mostly unarmed. Unarmed cops wouldn't work out too well here either.

View attachment 65725
If they did their jobs as they should, like Andy Griffith, they wouldn't need to be armed for war, there would be no war.

Officer friendly without a gun didn't work too well against terrorists in Paris last month, did it? The cops were mostly unarmed. Unarmed cops wouldn't work out too well here either.

Liberals don't necessarily want "unarmed" cops. Just poorly armed and very vulnerable cops

MTIwNjA4NjM0MDI1OTAzNjI4.jpg

View attachment 65725

Liberals don't necessarily want "unarmed" cops. Just poorly armed and very vulnerable cops

View attachment 65748

This picture was in the 50's small town in the south. The cops were still armed though. The real crap hit the fan mid 60's with the drugs coming to America, and then the marches, anti war protests. A different world now. I wouldn't be a cop now for any amount of money now, with some of the public trained to think that the cops are the criminals and the poor inner city black thugs are the victims. This is hillary talk, which may get her elected too.

View attachment 65725

View attachment 65748

This picture was in the 50's small town in the south. The cops were still armed though. The real crap hit the fan mid 60's with the drugs coming to America, and then the marches, anti war protests. A different world now. I wouldn't be a cop now for any amount of money now, with some of the public trained to think that the cops are the criminals and the poor inner city black thugs are the victims. This is hillary talk, which may get her elected too.

Excellent point.

There are moments and eras society has which changes how it's police operate.

In America there are many...but a few biggies that really ended the Andy Griffith era policing:

- U of Texas sniper incident
- LA riots
- Columbine
- North Hollywood shootout
- 9/11
- Virginia Tech
- San Bernadino

Taken as whole these incidents all but required police across America to change. You could no longer assume big shit only happened in major cities and that you could call a state SWAT team and wait 2 hours for them if you ever needed it.

And now....we're working through how these changes are appropriately or inappropriately applied, like in Ferguson, Baltimore or the Boston marathon.

Forum List

Back