🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Worry in Israel: The Muslim sect that targets Jewish girls

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
An Arab group in the village of Kafr Kara in northern Israeli is actively converting Israelis, especially teenage girls, to Islam.

It was reported days ago in Arutz Sheva about the phenomenon: "One Jewish woman converted to Islam after immigrating from the Caucasus; the other, from Croatia. Al-Jazeera reports that an organization in the Arab Israeli village of Kafr Kara has been, systematically and slowly, spreading Islam to Jewish women.

The group is called Dar Al-Islam (lit. "house of Islam"), and is located in the village of Kafr Kara, in north-central Israel."

From the report, it is evident that women are the primary target of the organization - especially unhappy Jewish women with little to no background. The organization appears to lure them into the fantasy of a traditional family life, while leaving out the systemic discrimination Islam often employs against women

A reporter for Maariv, who visited the center, said that it was decidedly low-tech, without even a web site. Nevertheless, its directors told Al Jazeera TV that the organization was making “headway” among Jewish girls. One convert, a teenage who calls herself “Aisha,” was interviewed by Al Jazeera, and in perfectly-accented Hebrew explained how a friend of hers had sent her a video of an individual reading the Koran, which she said cured a terrible stomach ache she had.

“Aisha,” who does not give her Hebrew name, said that her family does not know she has converted, although a cousin, along with her father, does. “They support me because I am happy,” she said. “But if my mother or sister knew about it, they would react differently.”

Muslim 'Missionary Center' Targets Jewish Teens - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

--------------------

Poor girls!:eek:

Any ideology---no matter how disgusting and perverse WILL find converts if it seeks them,
Even CHARLES MANSON had very FAITHFUL followers

Any ideology---no matter how disgusting and perverse WILL find converts if it seeks them,

The Muslims are even targeting Hindu girls. It is called Love Jihad. There is an organization in Israel that has rescued some of these girls after the girls have found out how horribly their Muslim husbands have treated them.

Missionary is illegal in Israel. It's prohibited by law to try and convert minors of any religion to another. It's criminal and I hope whoever's behind this will be put to justice.

The Muslims are even targeting Hindu girls. It is called Love Jihad. There is an organization in Israel that has rescued some of these girls after the girls have found out how horribly their Muslim husbands have treated them.
I assume that you have a :link: to back up your bogus claim. ... :cool:

I don't make things up like you do, Mr. Cuckoo. Is anyone stopping you from getting out and conducting your own Love Jihad here in the states? Meanwhile, now that you are here, why not tell us about all the Christian and Hindu girls who have been kidnapped, raped and forced into Islam by your Sunni brothers? I am sure you can Google up a few articles for us.

Jewish Woman Rescued from Muslim Quarter - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

I don't make things up like you do, Mr. Sunni Man.
Good.....then you should have No problem backing up your claim with either evidence or a link like everyone else here does. ....

I don't make things up like you do, Mr. Sunni Man. [/QUOTE

]Good.....then you should have No problem backing up your claim with either evidence or a link like everyone else here does. ....

So now I take it that Mr. Cuckoo is incapable of Googling when it comes to showing his Sunni brothers in a bad light.

https://www.google.com/#q=muslims+kidnap,+rape+and+force+into+Islam+Christian+and+Hindu+girls

Poor deluded Silly-Sally, she has no article to back her claim.

So she posts an entire google web page as evidence. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Evidently Mr. Cuckoo wants to remain deaf and dumb to what his Sunni brothers are doing so he wouldn't read the various articles telling about Christian and Hindu girls being kidnapped, raped and forced into Islam. That's OK, Mr. Cuckoo. I think many of the readers realize that you want to be one of the best converts to Islam that there are.

Jewish girls are better looking than Islamic girls.
OTOH, nobody knows what Islamic girls look like.

I would rather put up with my stomach aches.

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com

Lets exact Islamic sharia justice in this matter and just execute the muslims concerned, then feed their remains to the muslims in jail.

An Arab group in the village of Kafr Kara in northern Israeli is actively converting Israelis, especially teenage girls, to Islam.

It was reported days ago in Arutz Sheva about the phenomenon: "One Jewish woman converted to Islam after immigrating from the Caucasus; the other, from Croatia. Al-Jazeera reports that an organization in the Arab Israeli village of Kafr Kara has been, systematically and slowly, spreading Islam to Jewish women.

The group is called Dar Al-Islam (lit. "house of Islam"), and is located in the village of Kafr Kara, in north-central Israel."

From the report, it is evident that women are the primary target of the organization - especially unhappy Jewish women with little to no background. The organization appears to lure them into the fantasy of a traditional family life, while leaving out the systemic discrimination Islam often employs against women

A reporter for Maariv, who visited the center, said that it was decidedly low-tech, without even a web site. Nevertheless, its directors told Al Jazeera TV that the organization was making “headway” among Jewish girls. One convert, a teenage who calls herself “Aisha,” was interviewed by Al Jazeera, and in perfectly-accented Hebrew explained how a friend of hers had sent her a video of an individual reading the Koran, which she said cured a terrible stomach ache she had.

“Aisha,” who does not give her Hebrew name, said that her family does not know she has converted, although a cousin, along with her father, does. “They support me because I am happy,” she said. “But if my mother or sister knew about it, they would react differently.”

Muslim 'Missionary Center' Targets Jewish Teens - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

--------------------

Perhaps someone should point out the 'family values' here.....

BBC News - Afghanistan girl wearing suicide vest detained

The girl, reported to be as young as eight and thought to be the sister of a prominent Taliban commander, is said to be in a state of shock and confusion.

Police told the BBC she was encouraged to carry out the attack by her brother.

--------------------

Kafr Qara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kfar Qara was founded some 350 years ago. The word Qara in Arabic means pumpkin, which was the main crop for the community, hence the name Kfar Qara which means the village of the Pumpkin.[citation needed] Kafr Qara is part of the Triangle. It is located in the Wadi Ara region, northwest of the Green Line. Most of the inhabitants are Muslim.[1] It is governed by a local council. A small percentage of the town's land was expropriated by the local authorities and Israeli government for public and military use.[2] Kafr Qara is one of the wealthier towns in the Triangle

--------------------

Kfar Qara was founded some 350 years ago. The word Qara in Arabic means pumpkin, which was the main crop for the community, hence the name Kfar Qara which means the village of the Pumpkin.[citation needed] Kafr Qara is part of the Triangle. It is located in the Wadi Ara region, northwest of the Green Line. Most of the inhabitants are Muslim.[1] It is governed by a local council. A small percentage of the town's land was expropriated by the local authorities and Israeli government for public and military use.[2] Kafr Qara is one of the wealthier towns in the Triangle

SO !!!!! what does that prove apart from you can read English

--------------------

The story is fake..

It is fake because it goes against the leftist agenda?

The story is fake..

Any idiot can claim it is a fake, it takes an intelligent person to provide the evidence it is fake.

So are you an idiot or do you have intelligence.

Forum List

Back