Would a boycott be in order for McDonalds?

Get a grip. You want to boycott McDonalds for how the food's treated? What about how it is processed, what is added or its nutritional value? Make sure Chicken Little doesn't suffer, but let Johnny get obese.

You're blaming McDonalds because your kid is fat? That's a hoot.

Get a grip. You want to boycott McDonalds for how the food's treated? What about how it is processed, what is added or its nutritional value? Make sure Chicken Little doesn't suffer, but let Johnny get obese.

I have three girls. None are named Johnny. Just trying to get everyone's priorities straight.

To each his own. Animals are only food when they have been prepared for that purpose. The mistreatment of animals for what ever purpose is uncalled for. Humans are the tenants of earth should we try to show some compassion even to those animals that you call food? The Native Americans showed respect to the animals they hunted, some tribes called them their brother.

Seriously? Compassion for the animals they hunted? Indians used clubs, hachets, arrows and rocks to kill their prey. How respectful is it to wear the dead as head dress?

I have three girls. None are named Johnny. Just trying to get everyone's priorities straight.

Well the fact is if any one's kid gets fat it's no one fault but the parents. Blaming McDonalds for childhood obesity is like blaming a pen for misspelled words.

To each his own. Animals are only food when they have been prepared for that purpose. The mistreatment of animals for what ever purpose is uncalled for. Humans are the tenants of earth should we try to show some compassion even to those animals that you call food? The Native Americans showed respect to the animals they hunted, some tribes called them their brother.

I don't care who you are, that's some funny shit right there!

Well the fact is if any one's kid gets fat it's no one fault but the parents. Blaming McDonalds for childhood obesity is like blaming a pen for misspelled words.

Agreed, bigrebnc is having an animal rights moment.

He probably ate one too many Big Macs and now he's feeling guilty. But I bet he had a diet soda to wash 'em down with.

He probably ate one too many Big Macs and now he's feeling guilty. But I bet he had a diet soda to wash 'em down with.

I never feel guilty about what I eat.....well there was this fat chick....UH... I mean fat chicken in my younger days I wish I could take back. But thats another story

In about an hour and twenty minutes I'm going to wash my hands and take cow flesh into my hands. Then I will mold it into a thin circular pattie. Twice. I will go out onto my back porch and fire up the gas altar of beef sacrifice and char the meat for about fiftteen minnutes on med high. I will at no point be upset in the least about the beast who supplied with this religious experience. Several vegetables will also meet their fate. An ear of corn, a slice of onion and tomato. Deal with it.

In about an hour and twenty minutes I'm going to wash my hands and take cow flesh into my hands. Then I will mold it into a thin circular pattie. Twice. I will go out onto my back porch and fire up the gas altar of beef sacrifice and char the meat for about fiftteen minnutes on med high. I will at no point be upset in the least about the beast who supplied with this religious experience. Several vegetables will also meet their fate. An ear of corn, a slice of onion and tomato. Deal with it.

:clap2::lol:

Those with opposing views may wish to boycott Charbroil or the LP Tank Distributors Association.

McDonald's burgers are quite disgusting, and it's a shame that many people in Europe actually believe that all Americans eat these regularly. I do enjoy a good burger, but McDonald's doesn't sell "good burgers", they sell lumps of ground-up cow cartilage mixed with preservatives and Crisco.

Those people crack me up. They order a quadruple quarter pounder extra cheesy bacon burger and super size it then get a diet coke ROFL

Seriously? Compassion for the animals they hunted? Indians used clubs, hachets, arrows and rocks to kill their prey. How respectful is it to wear the dead as head dress?
And don't forget the oh-so-fun "driving buffalo off a cliff" thing. The buffalo loved that. No, really!

You can read if you like
Summary of Native American Religions

You can read if you like

So calling prey brother excuses all the grizzly deaths of the animals. Okay, we can start calling the slaughter house animals bro and its all good.

You can read if you like

So calling prey brother excuses all the grizzly deaths of the animals. Okay, we can start calling the slaughter house animals bro and its all good.

that wasn't the point. The point was that they showed respect to animals even though they were a food source.

Forum List

Back