Would Ben Carson let an amateur operate on his brain?

In his quest to hand America a "teaching moment" where lack of experience is "better", one wonders if Ben would let an amateur operate on his brain?

He said the Titanic was built by professionals but Noah's Arc was built by amateurs.

That indicates experience isn't always "better".

Course, if you believe Noah's Ark was actually built, the blueprints came from God.

So would he? Let an amateur operate on his brain?
Seems to me you want to control everyone's thinking???

In his quest to hand America a "teaching moment" where lack of experience is "better", one wonders if Ben would let an amateur operate on his brain?

He said the Titanic was built by professionals but Noah's Arc was built by amateurs.

Course, if you believe Noah's Ark was actually built, the blueprints came from God.

I think someone already did. They replaced his with one from, 'Abby' someone.

Just because he was a good neuro surgeon don't mean he is qualified to be POTUS, esp when he makes statements like

"I want a system that's based on biblical principles, because it seems to me that God is pretty fair," he said in Phoenix in August.

Is he referring to the OT or NT? God is pretty fair, really, What God of the Bible is he referring to? This man thinks the bible fell from the sky.

Ben Carson 2016: Inside his Seventh Day Adventist faith - CNNPolitics.com

"What do you mean I couldn't be president of the United States of America?
Tell me something, it's still 'We the People,' right?"
-Megadeth, Peace Sells

I dont get his point at all. Amateurs are better because the bible and a Iceburg?
He's saying that someone with zero political experience would make the best president. But if that's the case, is experience and education necessary at all for anything?

I dont get his point at all. Amateurs are better because the bible and a Iceburg?
He's saying that someone with zero political experience would make the best president. But if that's the case, is experience and education necessary at all for anything?
Every so often, the Ruling Class has to be burned down to the ground, and a fresh crop harvested.

Given what a bang-up job the 'professionals' are doing, it's probably time to flush 'em out at the ballot box, and give some amateurs a turn.

Last edited:

By using a comparison between a fictional boat and a real that only sunk when it hit an iceburg?

It's like he's saying the Titanic went sown because professionals built it. Great anology

In his quest to hand America a "teaching moment" where lack of experience is "better"...
Why not? It worked for a rookie junior Senator from Chicago, didn't it?
No it didn't. Obama worked at the conservative Annenberg Foundation, he worked on Wall Street, he taught constitutional studies for 10 years at a top university, he was a state senator and a national senator. Why do you fuckers keep saying bullshit that you know is bullshit? Perhaps that's why GOP leaders are such turds. You can't see a good man when he stands right in front of you. Especially if you think he's the wrong color.

Since you brought the Bible into play it goes like this.
Jesus heals people, he doesn't use surgery.

Ironically Hillary spent her entire adult life attacking the amateurs that her husband operated on.

How is this an argument ?

Since you brought the Bible into play it goes like this.
Jesus heals people, he doesn't use surgery.
Ever notice Jesus never regrew an arm or a leg? But he had the same powers as "Binny Henn"?

Bill Mayer stole my thread. He just did a big shtick on what Ben Carson is saying about people without experience or education. He said if your toilet backs up, you should call anyone but a plumber.

Just because he was a good neuro surgeon don't mean he is qualified to be POTUS, esp when he makes statements like

"I want a system that's based on biblical principles, because it seems to me that God is pretty fair," he said in Phoenix in August.

Is he referring to the OT or NT? God is pretty fair, really, What God of the Bible is he referring to? This man thinks the bible fell from the sky.

Ben Carson 2016: Inside his Seventh Day Adventist faith - CNNPolitics.com
scary fundy stuff. Don't want

CrusaderFrank

Forum List

Back