Would it be better just to let the rest of the supreme court die off?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I hate the fuckin supreme court so much that I decided that they should just die off. I believe the next in line to kick the bucket is the left leaning members. Let them just die. Don't replace them this way the supreme court would lean right. Again, don't do anything seems to be the best strategy for a particular party. Why is it non-cooperation advances the conservative cause?

I hate the fuckin supreme court so much that I decided that they should just die off. I believe the next in line to kick the bucket is the left leaning members. Let them just die. Don't replace them this way the supreme court would lean right. Again, don't do anything seems to be the best strategy for a particular party. Why is it non-cooperation advances the conservative cause?
Awwww....must suck for you to live in a Constitutional Republic.

That would establish a precedent for literally allowing an entire branch of the federal government to die off...

Forum List

Back