🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Would lawmakers have to limit our freedom if there were no Lefties?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Consider this...good, moral, decent, productive folks possess self control, discipline, responsibility and accountability as basic principles.
I can’t help but wonder how many laws are on the books just to keep Lefties from fucking good people over.

Last edited:
Consider this...good, moral, decent, productive folks possess self control, discipline, responsibility and accountability as basic principles.
I cant help but wonder how many laws our on the books just to keep Lefties from fucking good people over.
Your post reeks of partisan bullshit.

I cant help but wonder how many laws our on the books just to keep Lefties from fucking good people over.
Your post reeks of partisan bullshit.

Engage....refute my claims. You have my permission.
We’re standing by and waiting patiently for you to articulate something.

I can’t help but wonder how many laws are on the books just to keep Lefties from fucking good people over.
You can live as an Amish person anytime you want. You don't really need any of the rights or freedoms that lefties have won you to live a happy life.

You can live as an Amish person anytime you want. You don't really need any of the rights or freedoms that lefties have won you to live a happy life.

Oooh...that’s a good one.
Enlighten me would you...what rights did Lefties “win” me?

So now you are blaming other people for your authoritarianism?

How do you figure I implied that?

You didn't imply it. You flat out said so.

You didn't imply it. You flat out said so.

The assertion made was that piece of shits account for our loss of liberties. Take a good look at who occupies our prisons and breaks our laws...it isnt Republicans. Connect the dots and think once bud.

Forum List

Back