Would Muhammad join ISIS?

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
Is "the religion of peace", Islam, in line or contradiction with what ISIS does?

Is ISIS following the teachings of Muhammad or no?

We all know how much of a 'warrior' Muhammad was supposed to be.....we he join or lead ISIS?

Would Muhammad Join ISIS? - Newsletter Log
ISIS is quintessentially Islamic, and an honest and close reading of the Islamic holy texts and traditions reveal that Muhammad would not only join the Islamic State, but he would lead it.

Is "the religion of peace", Islam, in line or contradiction with what ISIS does?

We all know how much of a 'warrior' Muhammad was supposed to be.....we he join or lead ISIS?

ISIS is quintessentially Islamic, and an honest and close reading of the Islamic holy texts and traditions reveal that Muhammad would not only join the Islamic State, but he would lead it.

Muslim scholars don't agree.

The Democrats find themselves in the same position as Victor Frankenstein. How very satisfying.

Well gosh, it's okay then.

Well gosh, maybe they know more about their religion than you?

What I've seen of ISIS, while some may say they're more literal of what Islam says, I see a lot of hypocrisy too. So if we assume Mohammed did do Islam perfectly, since ISIS doesn't I think he'd be leading the charge denouncing them, not joining them. Mo's no prize either but he's not as crazy as ISIS.

the fact that muslim scholars do not agree on all details is meaningless----there are SECTS OF ISLAM Saying "muslim scholars do not agree is about as INSIGHTFUL as saying Oliver Cromwell did not like catholicism

Well, I know they have sanction to lie about it, and so do they.

What I've seen of ISIS, while some may say they're more literal of what Islam says, I see a lot of hypocrisy too. So if we assume Mohammed did do Islam perfectly, since ISIS doesn't I think he'd be leading the charge denouncing them, not joining them. Mo's no prize either but he's not as crazy as ISIS.

Agree.

Not really. Taqiyya is pretty specific about what can be lied about. Christianity has a similar loophole.

If we were talking about just a few nutjobs in a splinter group doing stupid shit, I might believe that they don't accurately represent.....but we're talking about a HUGE group with even more and scores of supporters cheering them on

Not really. Taqiyya is pretty specific about what can be lied about. Christianity has a similar loophole.

Taqiyya permits lying about anything in the furtherance of jihad.

You can say this veteran just blew up all the arguments via @imgur

ULSvQN7.png

iExKeOz.png

If we were talking about just a few nutjobs in a splinter group doing stupid shit, I might believe that they don't accurately represent.....but we're talking about a HUGE group with even more and scores of supporters cheering them on

A "huge group" of how many, out of a population of 1.6 billion?

The most obvious difference between ISIS or any terror group and Mohammed is ISIS executes captives where Islam requires a trial just as Judaism does. Can't just execute people because you claim they're guilty of some death penalty offense. They still get a trial in both Judaism and Islam.

And while not as expert in Islam, I know that if people aren't actively waging war against you or Islam, murdering them isn't permitted as terrorism by it's very nature does.

who? I have encountered many many muslims ------in fact the kind of people
considered "HIGHLY EDUCATED" in their (3rd world) countries. They 'knew'
lots-------mostly the muslim version of history which credits muhummad with the
invention of the wheel and sliced bread. Both Pakistani and INDIAN muslims ----
know the muslim version of the history of the Indian subcontinent -----which consists MOSTLY OF THE GOLDEN AGE----to wit the moghul empire-----the time during which chapattis and dhal was invented

hundreds of millions

A lot more than the few that we hear denouncing their behavior.
Islam has no desire to "Coexist". Total domination is the goal (by whatever means_
So, yes, I feel safe saying that a majority of Muslims are silently cheering them on. After all, every "nation" has their Army

Forum List

Back