Would Muhammad join ISIS?

Saying that those who follow the purist form of Islam are not true Muslims is just plain goofy.

It's not the "purist" form of Islam, except in the minds of rightwing whackos.
Those people know more about Islam. Being pretentious is one thing, but pretending to know jack about something on which you are clueless is another.

Save that knee-jerk crap for those at your level. Know your limits.

And you're an "expert" over these Islamic scholars because......?

Excuse me while I laugh :lmao:

Saying that those who follow the purist form of Islam are not true Muslims is just plain goofy.

Those people know more about Islam. Being pretentious is one thing, but pretending to know jack about something on which you are clueless is another.

I have no idea which Islamic scholars you're referring to. I just thought that some two-bit liberal claiming that those following the purist form of Islam are not true Muslims is a bit much.

I have no idea which Islamic scholars you're referring to. I just thought that some two-bit liberal claiming that those following the purist form of Islam are not true Muslims is a bit much.

You clearly did not read my post. I stated that what ISIS practices is not the "purest form of Islam" and I posted the opinions of Islamic scholars to support that claim. I'm just wondering why some rightwing whack-job thinks he knows more about Islam than those scholars who study it?

You clearly did not read my post. I stated that what ISIS practices is not the "purest form of Islam" and I posted the opinions of Islamic scholars to support that claim. I'm just wondering why some rightwing whack-job thinks he knows more about Islam than those scholars who study it?
Stop with the opinions of selected Islamic scholars while obviously ISIS and al-Queda and Iranian religious leaders are Islamic scholars as well.

That's a decidedly stupid line to take. Do yourself a favor and scurry away once again.

Stop with the opinions of selected Islamic scholars while obviously ISIS and al-Queda and Iranian religious leaders are Islamic scholars as well.

That's a decidedly stupid line to take. Do yourself a favor and scurry away once again.

I just love you self proclaimed Islamic experts - you never cease to say something silly.

link for what?-----do you understand the concept of STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE??
FAIL!!! "100's of millions" :rolleyes-41: :rofl:Stop making stuff up Aipac grl :talktothehand: Link or :anj_stfu:

reality frightens you
Stiil no link as to the REAL membership size of Daesh eh? Figures.
Good to see Obama taught you a new word......

He said the ability of Isis to attack on many widely separated fronts in Iraq and Syria at the same time shows that the number of militant fighters is at least 200,000, seven or eight times bigger than foreign in intelligence estimates of up to 31,500 men.Nov 16, 2014

FAIL!!! "100's of millions" :rolleyes-41: :rofl:Stop making stuff up Aipac grl :talktothehand: Link or :anj_stfu:

reality frightens you
Daesh is a derogatory term to them. Looks like I taught YOU a new word :rofl: Yanno..... you don't have to be a hack EVERY DAY?

Depending on how it is conjugated in Arabic, the word can mean "to trample down and crush." But it can also mean "a bigot." ISIS has reportedly threatened to cut out the tongues of anyone it hears using the term.

so yeah, they don't like it. Turn Sean/Rush off or at least limit your listening time. Its turning you into a party-before-country rw drone,

Last edited:
ISIS is worst than pig in human faces? Perhaps born whose ill-legal efforts and those country helping ISIS true enemies of this world, do not forget Saudi is the leading supporter and helping hands of ISIS must all deserve to go to Hell along Big Satan?

ISIS is worst than pig in human faces? Perhaps born whose ill-legal efforts and those country helping ISIS true enemies of this world, do not forget Saudi is the leading supporter and helping hands of ISIS must all deserve to go to Hell along Big Satan?
I also heard this. Our good friends the Saudis are funding them.

"Islamic scholars" come in flavors-----just as do Christian scholars. Martin Luther decided that the POPE was not practicing true Christianity. -----our beloved pilgrim
forebears decided that the ANGLICAN CHURCH was not practicing true Christianity---------the Lubavitch Chassidim have all kinds of negative things to
say about the practices of the Satmar Chassidim (really....some of their complaints are kinda amusing---the good news is that they do not kill each other)

not saudi but they are in a small way supported by some in qatar.

reality frightens you
Daesh is a derogatory term to them. Looks like I taught YOU a new word :rofl: Yanno..... you don't have to be a hack EVERY DAY?

Depending on how it is conjugated in Arabic, the word can mean "to trample down and crush." But it can also mean "a bigot." ISIS has reportedly threatened to cut out the tongues of anyone it hears using the term.

so yeah, they don't like it. Turn Sean/Rush off or at least limit your listening time. Its turning you into a party-before-country rw drone,
I know it's derogatory. You or nobody else knew that until Obama used it

that wouldn't surprise me at all

Asking "Would Muhammad join ISIS" is as asinine as asking whether Jesus would be a Baptist, Methodist or a Catholic.
Replace 'join' with 'approve of', then

It's still an asinine question. Muhammad has been dead for 800 years, there is literally no point of reference in which anyone could answer it.

The only possible answers to your question are self-serving - none of us are historians or Islamic theologians. It's just a prompt for people to vomit up justifications for their preconceived biases.

Forum List

Back