Would the Democratic Party be relevant today if it not for illegal immigration?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I know we joke about it all the time...I haven’t studied the numbers but I can’t help but seriously wonder if Democrats could ever win another national election if they didn’t import voters?
Are their enough real Americans still supporting the DNC to keep them relevant?

“Real Americans”= a person born in the U.S. by legal means.

BrokeLoser, post: 19716521

All persons born in the US are 'real Americans' along with all those 'naturalized' real Americans.

There are fractions of a 1/000 percent of non-citizen imported voters registered to vote in any state.

The outcome of national elections have never been affected by such a minuscule number of non-citizens appearing on voting rolls and voting, and never will be in the future.

If what you believe is what you really believe, you'd better get those 'imported' ghosts off the voter rolls in 2020 to save Trumpo.

Why are you doing nothing about millions of illegal voters except lying about it on a message board?

All persons born in the US are 'real Americans' along with all those 'naturalized' real Americans.

There are fractions of a 1/000 percent of non-citizen imported voters registered to vote in any state.

The outcome of national elections have never been affected by such a minuscule number of non-citizens appearing on voting rolls and voting, and never will be in the future.

If what you believe is what you really believe, you'd better get those 'imported' ghosts off the voter rolls in 2020 to save Trumpo.

Why are you doing nothing about millions of illegal voters except lying about it on a message board?

Nobody said anything about illegal immigrants voting…Stay on topic and avoid using diversion techniques; would the Democratic Party be relevant today if it weren’t for illegal immigration?

This is a tough one for Lefties to answer clearly isn’t it?
Is there a Democrat bold enough to admit...”We are relevant today thanks to illegal immigrants...the parties future relevance lies in the hands of illegal immigrants.”

I know we joke about it all the time...I haven’t studied the numbers but I can’t help but seriously wonder if Democrats could ever win another national election if they didn’t import voters?

No you haven't studied the numbers. More people voted for a Dem president than did for a GOP president in the last election. Sounds like the Dems are more relevant than the GOP, it is the GOP that should be worried regardless of immigration.

Illegals and the non-living reached the tipping point where they are > 50% of Democrat votes

Wait. Obama said that voting makes you a citizen, so if an Illegals votes they're no longer illegal, right?

Don't forget the dead voters.

Why else would the parasites be so vehemently opposed to voter ID laws?

Because they give a fuck about black people being marginalized?

tenor.gif

:rolleyes:

No you haven't studied the numbers. More people voted for a Dem president than did for a GOP president in the last election. Sounds like the Dems are more relevant than the GOP, it is the GOP that should be worried regardless of immigration.

Good thing our founders were so fucking brilliant...they knew to never allow Mexifornia and Loon York the ability to elect the POTUS.
So getting back to the thread without all the clever spin and tap dancing...
“Would the Democratic Party be relevant today if it not for illegal immigration?”

Democrats would have been laughed out of Washington D.C. after the Bubba was caught with his pants down if it wasn't for the support of the left wing media and the quasi treason of federal agencies like the FBI.

Democrats would have been laughed out of Washington D.C. after the Bubba was caught with his pants down if it wasn't for the support of the left wing media and the quasi treason of federal agencies like the FBI.

You gotta hand it to the DNC...they know to prey on the illegal, the ignoarant, the desperate, the weird and twisted.

BrokeLoser, post: 1971690
Nobody said anything about illegal immigrants voting…Stay on topic and avoid using diversion techniques; would the Democratic Party be relevant today if it weren’t for illegal immigration?

What diversion? How in the hell do Democrats win elections if illegal immigrants do not vote? They don't vote but that is not what you are saying,

BrokeLoser, post: 1971690

What diversion? How in the hell do Democrats win elections if illegal immigrants do not vote? They don't vote but that is not what you are saying,

I really hope you’re playing stupid...You do know that anchor babies are the byproduct of illegal aliens...right? And you know they’re raised to be third world, dependent minded...right? You realize low iQ, dependent minded filth votes Democrat...right?

BrokeLoser, post: 19719203
You do know that anchor babies are the byproduct of illegal aliens...right? And you know they’re raised to be third world, dependent minded...right? You realize low iQ, dependent minded filth votes Democrat...right?

So you are saying that democrats would not be relevant today if it were not for the (how do you know they were all low IQ) 190,000 anchor babies born in 1999 who became eligible to vote this year?

Some may be joining the military, some on to college to become doctors and engineers. Some may work at fast food.

You know absolutely nothing about them except you hate them

That is what hate is based upon. Pure ignorance regardless of IQ.

Anchor babies are born in the US. They are doing nothing illegal or unconstitutional by being born. Are you saying anchor babies are not real Americans.

BrokeLoser, post: 19716903.
Nobody said anything about illegal immigrants voting…

CF thinks it's all about voting. So Do I.

CrusaderFrank, post: 19717740
Illegals and the non-living reached the tipping point where they are > 50% of Democrat votes

You didn't bitch about that.

That's a lot of illegals voting don't you think, BL?

Wait. Obama said that voting makes you a citizen, so if an Illegals votes they're no longer illegal, right?

So BL, are you going to correct CF since you don't think illegals are who keeps the Dems relevant, it's those 18 year projects producing anchor babies.

Is an anchor baby serving in the military or law enforcement or emergency services a real American to you or not? Just wondering where your hate zone ends.

Forum List

Back