Would the Democratic Party be relevant today if it not for illegal immigration?

CrusaderFrank, post: 19717748,
Wait. Obama said that voting makes you a citizen, so if an Illegals votes they're no longer illegal, right?

Obama never said that liar.

"RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself...."

Right there in black and white

As I recall, there are more Democrats in the country than Republicans.

Confirming the premise of the thread?
There are more Democrats because of illegal immigration…No?

No. Illegals can't register to vote, and therefore are incapable of even joining the Democratic party. The only place in the country where non-citizens can vote are select localities in Maryland, and only for local elections.

As I recall, there are more Democrats in the country than Republicans.

Confirming the premise of the thread?
There are more Democrats because of illegal immigration…No?

No. Illegals can't register to vote, and therefore are incapable of even joining the Democratic party. The only place in the country where non-citizens can vote are select localities in Maryland, and only for local elections.

Are you pretending to be unaware of the fact that illegal aliens = anchor babies?

CrusaderFrank, post: 20436686
"RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens — and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country — are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself...."

RODRIGUEZ Is a citizen you moron. She asked “So if I vote”... Then Obama replied directly to a US citizen, “when you vote, you are a citizen yourself“ .

If you don’t understand English, don’t try to use it.

At least you have proven yourself a liar. You said “Obama said that voting “makes” you a citizen,” as if the “you” applies to all non-citizens. He did not use the verb “makes” as you stated. That was a lie. You are a liar.

CrusaderFrank, post: 20436686

RODRIGUEZ Is a citizen you moron. She asked “So if I vote”... Then Obama replied directly to a US citizen, “when you vote, you are a citizen yourself“ .

If you don’t understand English, don’t try to use it.

At least you have proven yourself a liar. You said “Obama said that voting “makes” you a citizen,” as if the “you” applies to all non-citizens. He did not use the verb “makes” as you stated. That was a lie. You are a liar.
If they're illegal they have no fucking business voting. Obama conspired to commit multiple voter frauds.

CrusaderFrank, post: 20438728
Obama conspired to commit multiple voter frauds.

You lied about what Obama said. Your word is worth nothing. You can’t make a case for what you wrote now.

Do you know what ‘yourself’ means?

Here’s a lesson for you:

your·self
yərˈself/
pronoun
  1. 1.
    used to refer to the person being addressed as the object of a verb or preposition when they are also the subject of the clause.
    "help yourselves, boys"
  2. 2.
    you personally (used to emphasize the person being addressed).
    "you're going to have to do it yourself"

So please explain how you interpreted Obama’s use of the word ‘yourself’ to mean he was speaking to a multitude of illegal wanna-be voters.

Why did you lie? We really want to know what compels you rightwingers to lie about Obama.

You lied about what Obama said. Your word is worth nothing. You can’t make a case for what you wrote now.

Do you know what ‘yourself’ means?

Here’s a lesson for you:

your·self
yərˈself/
pronoun
  1. 1.
    used to refer to the person being addressed as the object of a verb or preposition when they are also the subject of the clause.
    "help yourselves, boys"
  2. 2.
    you personally (used to emphasize the person being addressed).
    "you're going to have to do it yourself"

So please explain how you interpreted Obama’s use of the word ‘yourself’ to mean he was speaking to a multitude of illegal wanna-be voters.

Why did you lie? We really want to know what compels you rightwingers to lie about Obama.
Spin spin spin.

The subject was illegals, specifically illegal illegally voting and Obama, answers that voting bestows citizenship

Spin away

All persons born in the US are 'real Americans' along with all those 'naturalized' real Americans.

There are fractions of a 1/000 percent of non-citizen imported voters registered to vote in any state.

The outcome of national elections have never been affected by such a minuscule number of non-citizens appearing on voting rolls and voting, and never will be in the future.

If what you believe is what you really believe, you'd better get those 'imported' ghosts off the voter rolls in 2020 to save Trumpo.

Why are you doing nothing about millions of illegal voters except lying about it on a message board?
wow, the fake news industry is getting its word out...your post has nothing to do with the OP

I know we joke about it all the time...I haven’t studied the numbers but I can’t help but seriously wonder if Democrats could ever win another national election if they didn’t import voters?
Are their enough real Americans still supporting the DNC to keep them relevant?

“Real Americans”= a person born in the U.S. by legal means.
they'd be relevant

the only party on the outs is the gop, you guys elected a dem to the WH. How you didn't know or haven't figured out yet....

I know we joke about it all the time...I haven’t studied the numbers but I can’t help but seriously wonder if Democrats could ever win another national election if they didn’t import voters?

they'd be relevant

the only party on the outs is the gop, you guys elected a dem to the WH. How you didn't know or haven't figured out yet....

Trump is a Mexicrat?
Why...because he bangs Liberal whores?

This is a tough one for Lefties to answer clearly isn’t it?
Is there a Democrat bold enough to admit...”We are relevant today thanks to illegal immigrants...the parties future relevance lies in the hands of illegal immigrants.”
There's no such thing as an "illegal immigrant." The term is an oxymoron, and part of the democrat name change game. First of all, to be classified as an immigrant in America, you have to come here legally, and be enrolled in our naturalization process. If you didn't come here legally, and you weren't born here, then you're an illegal ALIEN, period.

Don't play democrat name change games. Calling a homo, gay, is the same game. What in the hell does HAPPY have to do with a homo?

As far as illegal ALIENS go, and their relevance to the democrat party, why else do you think they want to abolish ICE? Why else is San Franqueerco allowing them to vote? Why did the kenyan encourage illegal aliens to vote in the last presidential election?

The democrats are counting on illegal aliens to vote for them, period, and their actions spell that out in no uncertain terms. Democrats probably know that their support is running thin, and without the illegal alien vote, they may not win many more elections.

Is there a Democrat bold enough to admit...”We are relevant today thanks to illegal immigrants...the parties future relevance lies in the hands of illegal immigrants.”
There's no such thing as an "illegal immigrant." The term is an oxymoron, and part of the democrat name change game. First of all, to be classified as an immigrant in America, you have to come here legally, and be enrolled in our naturalization process. If you didn't come here legally, and you weren't born here, then you're an illegal ALIEN, period.

Don't play democrat name change games. Calling a homo, gay, is the same game. What in the hell does HAPPY have to do with a homo?

As far as illegal ALIENS go, and their relevance to the democrat party, why else do you think they want to abolish ICE? Why else is San Franqueerco allowing them to vote? Why did the kenyan encourage illegal aliens to vote in the last presidential election?

The democrats are counting on illegal aliens to vote for them, period, and their actions spell that out in no uncertain terms. Democrats probably know that their support is running thin, and without the illegal alien vote, they may not win many more elections.

You are absolutely right on all accounts...I don’t know what I was thinking. I almost always refer to the Southern Cockroaches as Wetbacks. My apologies.

You lied about what Obama said.
No, he didn't lie about the kenyan... on more than one occasion he openly encouraged illegal aliens to vote, in the PRESIDENTIAL election... I apologize for people having to look and listen to this disgusting, America hating, kenyan, muslim dog turd... try not to vomit...

Last edited:

You are absolutely right on all accounts...I don’t know what I was thinking. I almost always refer to the Southern Cockroaches as Wetbacks. My apologies.
There's more than one recent poll out that indicates that democraps are way, WAY outside the mainstream of America. They've gotten so radical and unhinged since Trump took office, they've been driving centrist people away in droves.

So the answer to your question is, since the left has gone full radical left, and their new voter base is the most radical of the left, which includes NON citizens that have entered this nation illegally, that more and more Americans are rejecting the democrat party, and they're doing it in droves. But it doesn't appear that democrats give a flying crap. They're sticking to their radical agenda no matter if it's hurting them or not. Good for conservatives, bad for democrats, good for America.

they'd be relevant

Trump is a Mexicrat?
take a look at his history.

he clearly stated that if he ran he would run as a rep b/c they will believe anything.

they'd be relevant

Trump is a Mexicrat?
take a look at his history.

he clearly stated that if he ran he would run as a rep b/c they will believe anything.

Holy shit...”believing anything” might be the best thing the GOP has done in decades.

They're sticking to their radical agenda no matter if it's hurting them or not.

You wrote that in July 2018 - Dems trounced. Trumplicans in November 2018.

Tonight the moderate presidential nominee skunked the radical nominee.

TrumpO’s Putin magic ain’t workin so good this time around.

Forum List

Back