Would the dems ever win?

The Democrats won with Foxnews as the most watched cable news network, with talk radio almost entirely dominated by rightwing propaganda, and with a vast proliferation of rightwing propaganda sites on the internet.

The better question is, why does the GOP ever lose?

their cheating has not been enough for them to win anymore.

Demographics

If we had an honest media?

Opinions and thoughts, please.

If you must troll, find some real bait.

how is it trolling to ask a legitimate question? Do you think the MSM is fair, honest, and unbiased? Do you think Hollywood is fair, honest, and unbiased?

If you had an honest media, the Republicans are the ones who would lose. If Fox, Rush, and the rest of the Conservative media was forced to stop lying, the Conservatives would turn on them in a heart beat.

If we have a left leaning media why have they NOT told the American people of the decades of republican party cheating in this country?

th_whambulance.jpg

whambulance.jpg

how is it trolling to ask a legitimate question? Do you think the MSM is fair, honest, and unbiased? Do you think Hollywood is fair, honest, and unbiased?

I think the MSM and Hollywood are populated by individuals. Only fools and hacks lump heterogeneous human beings into homogeneous targets.

How about an unbiased question? You've already included your conclusion in it, eliminating the choice that they ARE honest. IMO, I think this is just another case of a CON whining because people have seen through their lies.

For folks who claim to be the party of personal responsibility, a lot of republicans whine and cry and blame others a whole hell of a lot.

Don't do as I do, do as I say!

I'm sure all of the 47% "takers" who voted for Romney didn't think he was talking about them - especially the elder white folks with their social security and Medicaid. The Republicans are the solution, not the problem.

If the media were actually truthful

We wouldn't have a 2 party system any more b/c everyone would have to make it on merit.

Imagine trying to seem clean as a career pol after 2 years on a school board.

Would be kinda awesome though

The dem propaganda machine is good but not as good as the GOP apparatus, yet the Dems still won.

So, yes, I imagine the dems will win.

I think the MSM and Hollywood are populated by individuals. Only fools and hacks lump heterogeneous human beings into homogeneous targets.

What a phoney.........who is the biggest phoney on here> JoeB or Wry Catcher???

A far left guy suppossedly speaks for all people but lives in the most racist city in the nation. Laugh.....my.....balls.....off.........

All lefties define hypocrite........

San Francisco hopes to reverse black flight - USATODAY.com

Forum List

Back