Zone1 Would You Make A Relative Change Your Baby's Diaper?

wow this is where we are at in USMB....

changing soiled diapers....

I am not surprised.

If there ever was a thread to show the rest of the world what USMB is all about....

This is the one! lol

She's living rent free in someone else's home. Yeah, she's obligated to kick in something. Get a job and start paying your way, or work it off.
It takes a real shit-swab parent to fluff off his own child onto a teenager who (as far as we can tell) has no idea (or desire) to take on a responsibility she isn’t qualified/experienced for. I was a teenager once and getting humiliated for not cleaning the windows “spotlessly” (or even understanding why it had to be done “spotlessly”) made me unwilling to do any work around the house again.

You don't need to be here. I'm sure you can start a thread of your own on how to bribe your brother into washing your car for you.

It caught my attention..... changing soiled diapers ....wow!

profound....deep......amazing .....LOL:auiqs.jpg: that's all

Put the phone on 'speaker' and talk while changing the diaper. In the old days, you'd clamp the phone between your shoulder and chin. OR...say:.'I'll call you back in a bit.'
iu

She's living rent free in someone else's home. Yeah, she's obligated to kick in something. Get a job and start paying your way, or work it off.
Was that a condition of the offer?

as in "I'll let you stay here if you do chores and wipe my baby's ass"?

Was that a condition of the offer?

as in "I'll let you stay here if you do chores and wipe my baby's ass"?
It should have been a given. As in generally understood. These two princesses are staying rent free in someone else's home, being supported, fed, sheltered, and don't expect to contribute in any way. Nonsense. Find a hotel.

It should have been a given. As in generally understood. These two princesses are staying rent free in someone else's home, being supported, fed, sheltered, and don't expect to contribute in any way. Nonsense. Find a hotel.
That's an assumption you are making.

The guy might have said "No strings attached" and wiping asses is a pretty thick string

For all you know the girl might have been helping with the cooking and cleaning and just didn't want to clean up shit.

That's an assumption you are making.

The guy might have said "No strings attached" and wiping asses is a pretty thick string
It should have been an assumption from the very beginning. Changing a baby diaper isn't even a string. It's more like a thread. And only one time. It's not like making this 18 year old toddler the full time nanny.

In the 60s there was a saying. "Gas, grass or ass. Nobody rides for free. It's not a taxi. Same thing. Surely you can relate to that.

It should have been an assumption from the very beginning. Changing a baby diaper isn't even a string. It's more like a thread. And only one time. It's not like making this 18 year old toddler the full time nanny.

In the 60s there was a saying. "Gas, grass or ass. Nobody rides for free. It's not a taxi. Same thing. Surely you can relate to that.
Some people don't do baby stuff., I don't and won't no matter who asks me. I had a friend's wife get all pissed at me because I refused to hold their baby.

People get unhinged when babies are involved and that's what this guy did.

Like I said

What would he have done if his brother and kid weren't staying with him and why didn't he just do that?

It takes a real shit-swab parent to fluff off his own child onto a teenager who (as far as we can tell) has no idea (or desire) to take on a responsibility she isn’t qualified/experienced for. I was a teenager once and getting humiliated for not cleaning the windows “spotlessly” (or even understanding why it had to be done “spotlessly”) made me unwilling to do any work around the house again.
I was a young teen when I spent the summer living with a friend's family on an army base. Dad was a Major. He had 3 daughters. We all had chores. As a guest I was not excluded. Mine was to clean the bathroom. I did not do a good job. It did not pass inspection. I was to clean the bathroom again, until I was relieved. I did not pass inspection until after dark.

I could have gone home. I did not.

Some people don't do baby stuff., I don't and won't no matter who asks me. I had a friend's wife get all pissed at me because I refused to hold their baby.

People get unhinged when babies are involved and that's what this guy did.

Like I said

What would he have done if his brother and kid weren't staying with him and why didn't he just do that?

Tell in ingrates to leave. That's what he did and what he should have done. Problem solved. Now there's no baby stuff to do.

Tell in ingrates to leave. That's what he did and what he should have done. Problem solved. Now there's no baby stuff to do.
And now he just has to do what he would have done if his brother and niece weren't staying with him so why didn't he just do that in the first place?

Forum List

Back