Would You Own A Slave?

I know its wrong but if you were rich and owning slaves were legal would you own someone? You might even justify that you wouldn't be mean to your slaves and if you didn't own them someone else would. Maybe someone not as nice as you.

And you own a company where the slaves cost you $10k a year each but a white worker would cost you $30k. We know right there every republican would say no brainer.

What if they were Isis captives? Assuming they wouldnt kill you in your sleep. Would you own one of bin Laden's lunch men?

Is this what basically happens when a rich american buys a mail order bride from a 3rd world country?
Depends.

What does she look like?

:spinner:
Thats exactly what I was thinking. I sure wouldn't have any use for a dude.

Yeah...a chick is perfectly capable of mowing the grass....naked.
Lawn? I need to redecorate My bedroom.......:muahaha:
Paint my place. And when my buddy need help I send her and she brings the $10 hour he pays her home to me. And he better not touch my property.

I know its wrong but if you were rich and owning slaves were legal would you own someone? You might even justify that you wouldn't be mean to your slaves and if you didn't own them someone else would. Maybe someone not as nice as you.

And you own a company where the slaves cost you $10k a year each but a white worker would cost you $30k. We know right there every republican would say no brainer.

What if they were Isis captives? Assuming they wouldnt kill you in your sleep. Would you own one of bin Laden's lunch men?

Is this what basically happens when a rich american buys a mail order bride from a 3rd world country?
Depends.

What does she look like?

Oh she'd learn to be a muli tasker right quick....:eusa_whistle:
Hmm....you may have a point. Two would be better than one......

Why am I getting the idea that this is how it went down in the south......or is that they went south down under? I forget...

Depends.

What does she look like?

Paint my place. And when my buddy need help I send her and she brings the $10 hour he pays her home to me. And he better not touch my property.
Are you practicing capitalism? I'm shocked...shocked I tell you!

Interesting question. Not one I really want to face up to, either. Why? You may ask?

It sure would be nice to have someone cook dinner, do the laundry, walk the dogs, go to the market. It would be nice to have someone to read to me, tuck me in, help me wash my hair when the RA flares up (like it has been the past 4 days) and in general be able to tell them "get me a cuppa hot tea then will you massage my hands cuz they hurt so bad" and they do it. Without having to pay them cuz i own them. On the other hand...OWNING another human being, even though I would be nice? *shudder*

I know. How did they sleep at night. But as we see on usmb some people can very easily dehumanize other people because they are different.

Just like businessmen today can be ruthless I'm sure farm plantation owners were probably very hard men. You wonder then how do they turn around and love their children or wives? They werent pure evil but pretty bad.

I'd like to believe most slave owners werent cruel.

Depends.

What does she look like?

Not for free anyway...

tumblr_mzt20uIsv31sj3omto1_1280.jpg

Honky, no I do not!...you people are filled with hatred & murderous rage when it comes to non-Whites...who would want to be like you? You (Whites) are some kind of f*cking animal, you smell like one anyway.

What about the 2 black guys in the last year in Detroit that shot babies in the head and killed them right in front of their parents? You want to talk about hatred and murderous rage?

Honky, no I do not!...you people are filled with hatred & murderous rage when it comes to non-Whites...who would want to be like you? You (Whites) are some kind of f*cking animal, you smell like one anyway.
Meanwhile I have shown you where blacks have murdered millions of other blacks in the most horrible ways and all you have is a couple thousand hanged men from 100 to 50 years ago,

What about the 2 black guys in the last year in Detroit that shot babies in the head and killed them right in front of their parents? You want to talk about hatred and murderous rage?

...I don't know what you are referring to, if it is even true, or what but I do know what I see with my own eyes in that picture that I replied to, hatred and murderous rage, FOR NO REASON BUT RACE. Maybe you people smell like animals because you are some kind of animal.

Meanwhile I have shown you where blacks have murdered millions of other blacks in the most horrible ways and all you have is a couple thousand hanged men from 100 to 50 years ago,

Lolol...you mean that you have shown me that you are a possible homosexual, Black man stalker lolol. I told you man, I'm not interested. I'm not gay, I'm not in to whatever you are into (in other words, I'll tell you again and get it through your sh*tty *ss brain (LOL,) I am very particular about my sources of information, b*tch LOLOL.)

...I don't know what you are referring to, if it is even true, or what but I do know what I see with my own eyes in that picture that I replied to, hatred and murderous rage, FOR NO REASON BUT RACE. Maybe you people smell like animals because you are some kind of animal.

We are all animals. Just seems like whites are more civilized and evolved.

Lolol...you mean that you have shown me that you are a possible homosexual, Black man stalker lolol. I told you man, I'm not interested. I'm not gay, I'm not in to whatever you are into (in other words, I'll tell you again and get it through your sh*tty *ss brain (LOL,) I am very particular about my sources of information, b*tch LOLOL.)
Its not your fault.

Yeah...that picture, and your (Whites) history, shows people who are so "civilized and evolved" lol...you hate & murder people who have done nothing to you just because they are Black...you people are f*cking animals.

Yeah...that picture, and your (Whites) history, shows people who are so "civilized and evolved" lol...you hate & murder people who have done nothing to you just because they are Black...you people are f*cking animals.

Bet I wake up tomorrow to news of a black murderer. But luckily its usually only black on black.

You're probably right though the black who gets killed tonight by another black isnt probably innocent so maybe this is why we let the war rage in the hood. They're just killing themselves. Black lives matter? To whom?

Bet I wake up tomorrow to news of a black murderer. But luckily its usually only black on black.

You're probably right though the black who gets killed tonight by another black isnt probably innocent so maybe this is why we let the war rage in the hood. They're just killing themselves. Black lives matter? To whom?

Yeah lol? Well my bet is that you are a lower life form who is experiencing a lot of suffering LOL, and you can keep on suffering, you human waste lolol.

The Blacks who find it so easy to kill another Black wear White people's names, so maybe inside they are White, and manifest murderous rage and hatred against Blacks like they learn from YOUR race.

Forum List

Back