Would you support a company that used an Anorexic as the face of their product....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Let's say a company finds a youtube individual who is proudly anorexic, and preaches that starvation is a good way to look your best........would you support that company and that decision?

I don't drink a lot of beer. When I do I drink Yuengling. If they did this I would likely shrug, not really understanding the ad and still drink Yuengling.

I don't understand the attraction of a lot of ads or the thinking behind them. Meh, whatever.

Let's say a company finds a youtube individual who is proudly anorexic, and preaches that starvation is a good way to look your best........would you support that company and that decision?
If I had a use for the product, it probably wouldn't matter that much what was on the label.

First, there's no information included and the thread should be taken down.

Anorexia would be of secondary importance to the person being in favour of gun control.

But this time we don't even know what you're on about?

I would need to know what the product is and why the person was picked if it wasn't due to their being anorexic.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It could be a product that I wouldn't buy in the first place, so don't forget that there is always that for some people.

What are they selling? Hot air? Smaller belts?

Maybe for an all you can eat buffet.

That could be a great advertising strategy for a fast food place!! ‘You won’t get fat on our food’. They could have ‘Skeletina’ as a mascot!

I don't drink a lot of beer. When I do I drink Yuengling. If they did this I would likely shrug, not really understanding the ad and still drink Yuengling.

I don't understand the attraction of a lot of ads or the thinking behind them. Meh, whatever.
Local beer companies need a comeback. New ones to be created and selling economical brands also.

Forum List

Back