• Stupid question

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... have sex with a robot if you had the opportunity?

a99116_oddee-survey-robot.jpg

Sex door make $$$ on those rubber dolls,I am sure the sex robots would sell like hotcakes ....

Sex door make $$$ on those rubber dolls,I am sure the sex robots would sell like hotcakes ....

I can't believe they have not made something like this.... robot with a soft exterior (and certain INTERIOR parts....)......

Can you imagine a woman being able to choose a size.... ? (I would not be interested) - but I'm talking about normal women.....

I wouldn't be interested because I can't imagine a robot would be a good kisser.
Or able to love me as a person :)
Of course, most humans can't do the latter either - not their fault, I'm a hard person to love .... :confused:

"I said to myself ---- 'where would people not notice a town full of robots? ::GASP:: Connecticut !! " :rofl:
--- best line in "The Stepford Wives"

Last edited:
The OP poll has an option for "Depends". David Vitter must have checked that one... :eusa_shifty:

Damn I'm gettin' some mileage outta that joke...

Got myself a cryin' talkin' sleepin' walkin' livin' doll
Got to do the best to please her just 'cause she's a living doll
Got a rovin' eye and that is why she satisfies my soul
Got the one and only walkin' talkin' livin' doll

Take a look at her hair it's real if you don't believe what I say just feel
Gonna' lock her up in a trunk so no big hunk can steal her away from me​

I wouldn't be interested because I can't imagine a robot would be a good kisser.
Of course, most humans can't do the latter either - not their fault, I'm a hard person to love .... :confused:

A robot could be programmed to exhibit as much love for you as men pretend to exhibit to women now.

A robot could be programmed to exhibit as much love for you as men pretend to exhibit to women now.

well with a man at least you figure there MIGHT be a possibility they think you are "all that" - zero chance with a robot......

I'd rather have a good actor.....

well with a man at least you figure there MIGHT be a possibility they think you are "all that" - zero chance with a robot......

With a robot programmed to love you, it would never be able to do anything else. Even the best of actors step outside the role.

The worst thing about a robot is getting bored of all that love. I've had enough sex in my life to last for several lifetimes. I would absolutely prefer a robot with no needs that I would have to fill.

I've had enough sex in my life to last for several lifetimes.

There's no such thing.
It's like saying "I've charged this battery enough to last several lifetimes". Doesn't quite work that way.

Maybe that's why you want to shoot pot smokers in the face.

With a robot programmed to love you, it would never be able to do anything else. Even the best of actors step outside the role.

The worst thing about a robot is getting bored of all that love. I've had enough sex in my life to last for several lifetimes. I would absolutely prefer a robot with no needs that I would have to fill.

Most men are happy to have sex and leave... sounds like you should have it made.... or do the guys you hook up with always want a relationship and their clingy?

Most men are happy to have sex and leave... sounds like you should have it made.... or do the guys you hook up with always want a relationship and their clingy?
As soon as a man starts with the L word, much less the M word, it's time to leave. I don't hook up anymore and haven't for years. I'm done. Let someone else carry on. Most men are disastrous lovers, they should leave. Preferably before they become annoying and irritating.

I never specifically said pot smokers should be shot in the face. I said they should be shot in the head.

As soon as a man starts with the L word, much less the M word, it's time to leave. I don't hook up anymore and haven't for years. I'm done. Let someone else carry on.

I never specifically said pot smokers should be shot in the face. I said they should be shot in the head.

No need for sex? Or just too much trouble?
Why do you want to shoot pot smokers?

We're like a cuddly panda that way --- "eats shoots and leaves". :eusa_shifty:

As soon as a man starts with the L word, much less the M word, it's time to leave. I don't hook up anymore and haven't for years. I'm done. Let someone else carry on.

I really have no need or interest in sex. I've had way more than my share as it is.

I have put up with enough drug addicts. They need to be exterminated, like termites.

I really have no need or interest in sex. I've had way more than my share as it is.

I have put up with enough drug addicts. They need to be exterminated, like termites.

I used to think I didn't like sex, I like it, but I like it a certain way - and very different from what others want. Makes me feel very inadequate and unsexy! Anyway.... I'd rather have none than not have it my way.......

I don't care of people smoke pot as long as they are not endangering anyone or exposing people to it.

Forum List

Back