Wow... Biden is so stupid!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
President Biden claimed Thursday that he has “known” Vladimir Putin “for over 40 years” — despite Russia’s president having served as an undercover KGB intelligence officer through the entire 1980s.

“I’ve known him for over 40 years. He’s concerned me for 40 years. He’s not a decent man,” Biden, 81, told ABC News anchor David Muir during an interview in France at the Normandy American Cemetery to commemorate the 80th anniversary of D-Day.

So let's understand...
I was suddenly a man on a mission. I realised it was a long shot so I started with former Labour Cabinet minister Warren Freer. Freer and I had worked together on the 1972 election campaign that catapulted Norman Kirk into the prime minister’s job, and I knew that, in 1955, he was the first Western politician to visit China since the communist revolution there six years before. I took early photographs of Putin and asked Freer if he recalled this man, could he remember anything about him? It took a while for Freer to remember, but he did
He thought his name was André, a Bata shoe salesman. He remembered a man exactly like Putin with more hair who asked a lot of questions, loved chocolate biscuits and had “an eye for the ladies”. He recalled André’s interest in the young Helen Clark, a dead ringer for Joan Baez, minus the guitar. I was on my way.

So when Biden knew Putin 40 years ago, Putin was an undercover KGB agent working in New Zealand.

That Joe...!

President Biden claimed Thursday that he has “known” Vladimir Putin “for over 40 years” — despite Russia’s president having served as an undercover KGB intelligence officer through the entire 1980s.

“I’ve known him for over 40 years. He’s concerned me for 40 years. He’s not a decent man,” Biden, 81, told ABC News anchor David Muir during an interview in France at the Normandy American Cemetery to commemorate the 80th anniversary of D-Day.

So let's understand...
I was suddenly a man on a mission. I realised it was a long shot so I started with former Labour Cabinet minister Warren Freer. Freer and I had worked together on the 1972 election campaign that catapulted Norman Kirk into the prime minister’s job, and I knew that, in 1955, he was the first Western politician to visit China since the communist revolution there six years before. I took early photographs of Putin and asked Freer if he recalled this man, could he remember anything about him? It took a while for Freer to remember, but he did
He thought his name was André, a Bata shoe salesman. He remembered a man exactly like Putin with more hair who asked a lot of questions, loved chocolate biscuits and had “an eye for the ladies”. He recalled André’s interest in the young Helen Clark, a dead ringer for Joan Baez, minus the guitar. I was on my way.

So when Biden knew Putin 40 years ago, Putin was an undercover KGB agent working in New Zealand.

That Joe...!
Ridiculous.

Putin was eaten by cannibals during the last Russian war..

Biden know this...........trust me.

Forum List

Back