🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow, Glen Beck is Still Trashing Trump

Beck certainly doesn't want Hillary to win, but he really dislikes Trump. Beck is still smarting over Cruz's defeat.
Well he wants Hillary to win more than he wants Trump to win, apparently.

Beck is a Cruz supporter, he doesn't "want Hillary to win." Stop being ridiculous
Krauthammer can't get behind Trump, either. He even hauled back on O'Reilly's reins last night.
Krauthammer is a 'Big Government Conservative' = neocon and the neocons hate Trump. Krauthammer has been hammering Trump all year, prediction after prediction that Trump was over, done, finished, etc, so that makes Krauthammer a fairly reliable anti-indicator, if you know what that means.
At last! Someone has told me what a neocon is! Thanks.

That's half of neocon, neocons are big government spenders who use the military to push our form of government on other countries. W, Obama and Hillary are all necons

Beck is a Cruz supporter, he doesn't "want Hillary to win." Stop being ridiculous
Krauthammer can't get behind Trump, either. He even hauled back on O'Reilly's reins last night.
Krauthammer is a 'Big Government Conservative' = neocon and the neocons hate Trump. Krauthammer has been hammering Trump all year, prediction after prediction that Trump was over, done, finished, etc, so that makes Krauthammer a fairly reliable anti-indicator, if you know what that means.
JimBowie is a statist Republican as well, who wants Big Government to tell us what we can do in religion.
A Statist Republican? Is that different from a NeoCon? Is that Jim personally or all statist Republicans?

Beck deserves a lot of the blame for Trump. Beck took the conservative movement way, way, way off the reservation. He fed and nurtured the retards who have infected the GOP and support Trump.

Fuck Glen Beck.

Ayup.

I was flipping radio buttons trying to get some actual country music instead of this pop-rap crap they are trying to sell us as country these days. (Hey Dems, want to hurt Talk Radio? Get genuine country music back on their air waves so old farts like me dont go to Talk Radio in desperation for entertainment).

Glen Becks show was on and I wonderd how long I would be able to stomach his nonsense and it wasnt long at all. He said that the Democratic Party displayed amazing unity and their speakers just tore Trump up, totally trashed Trump.

This is obviously bullshit and part of Glen Becks obsession to defeat Trump and thus elect Hillary Clinton.

After the election, if he is still on the air, it will be an amazing thing given his irrationality and spittle frothing rabid attacks he flings himself into on a recurring basis.

The man should be made persona non grata for the rest of his life among the GOP membership.

Don't you have a media player? Why are you listening to the radio?

JimBowie is a statist Republican as well, who wants Big Government to tell us what we can do in religion.
A Statist Republican? Is that different from a NeoCon? Is that Jim personally or all statist Republicans?
Any Statist Republican, for instance, can be for Big Government completely ending abortion and LGBTQ marriage while still oppose overseas intervention in the Middle East. In other words, Social Cons are often Statist Republicans on moral issues. They want Big Government to enforce their theological views on everyone else.

Media players are the tool of Satan.

Lol, no, I just dont like carrying a bunch of electronic crap around. Between my smart phone, keys, weapons and wallet, I start running out of pockets.

He knows the same thing I do....Hillary is more conservative than RINO Trump.
That is Bullshit. Simply because Trump wants to let fags have equal rights in this country does not mean he is not a conservative.

TrumpConservative_zpsuvwvloay.jpg

Media players are the tool of Satan.

Lol, no, I just dont like carrying a bunch of electronic crap around. Between my smart phone, keys, weapons and wallet, I start running out of pockets.

Can you download podcasts or music onto your phone? If your vehicle isn't wired, you can get an adapter to plug into your lighter and listen through your radio in your vehicle.

I love my iPod. I listen to it all the time. I have listened to terrestrial radio for maybe 2 hours over the past 10 years. Too many ads.

Any Statist Republican, for instance, can be for Big Government completely ending abortion and LGBTQ marriage while still oppose overseas intervention in the Middle East. In other words, Social Cons are often Statist Republicans on moral issues. They want Big Government to enforce their theological views on everyone else.

You're nutz, you really are.

Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Hmmm.."everyone else" would mean that gay marriage has a majority support in the US. Yet this poll where people state they feel it's important for children to have both a mother and father (a psychological secular concern), is running 90% "yes". Now it's intellectually impossible to feel strongly about children having both a mother and father for their life, but at the same time supporting divorcing those children from either a mother or father for life ("gay marriage").

So there's a 90% issue with gay marriage being legal in this country, for purely secular humanist reasons: concern for children involved.

Beck certainly doesn't want Hillary to win, but he really dislikes Trump. Beck is still smarting over Cruz's defeat.

Actually, he didn't. But Krauthammer is a neocon. Trump is an isolationist except for when he's a neocon, or when he's a multi-national globalist.

You're nutz, you really are.
That is statism, bubby, and that you hate the facts means nothing.

Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Hmmm.."everyone else" would mean that gay marriage has a majority support in the US. Yet this poll where people state they feel it's important for children to have both a mother and father (a psychological secular concern), is running 90% "yes". Now it's intellectually impossible to feel strongly about children having both a mother and father for their life, but at the same time supporting divorcing those children from either a mother or father for life ("gay marriage").

So there's a 90% issue with gay marriage being legal in this country, for purely secular humanist reasons: concern for children involved.
Only in your mind, Sil.

I've lost some respect for Charles this election cycle. Not for not liking Trump, that's fine, but for his attitude towards Trump's campaign and supporters.

I've lost some respect for Charles this election cycle. Not for not liking Trump, that's fine, but for his attitude towards Trump's campaign and supporters.

Trumps supporters are fear driven cowards who think America can't compete on a level playing field. I'm not even a Republican yet they continually tell me how stupid I am for not supporting him. Persuasive, not.

He's against free trade and an anti capitalist and he's on the TV now repeating that. Trump's supporters are worse than he is

Trumps supporters are fear driven cowards who think America can't compete on a level playing field. I'm not even a Republican yet they continually tell me how stupid I am for not supporting him. Persuasive, not.

He's against free trade and an anti capitalist and he's on the TV now repeating that. Trump's supporters are worse than he is
Not to disagree with you, but isn't Trump free trade when it comes to getting customers to come to his Scot Golfcourse? Imo, he's just a hopelessly corrupt con man. His ideology is open to any ideology depending upon his personal needs for money/power at a given time.

Of course some would say the same about Hillary, and at least on trade that's probably true

Not to disagree with you, but isn't Trump free trade when it comes to getting customers to come to his Scot Golfcourse? Imo, he's just a hopelessly corrupt con man. His ideology is open to any ideology depending upon his personal needs for money/power at a given time.

Of course some would say the same about Hillary, and at least on trade that's probably true

Rimshot?

I don't get it, is this a joke?

Forum List

Back