🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow, Glen Beck is Still Trashing Trump

Beck certainly doesn't want Hillary to win, but he really dislikes Trump. Beck is still smarting over Cruz's defeat.
Well he wants Hillary to win more than he wants Trump to win, apparently.

Beck is a Cruz supporter, he doesn't "want Hillary to win." Stop being ridiculous
Krauthammer can't get behind Trump, either. He even hauled back on O'Reilly's reins last night.

I've lost some respect for Charles this election cycle. Not for not liking Trump, that's fine, but for his attitude towards Trump's campaign and supporters.

Trumps supporters are fear driven cowards who think America can't compete on a level playing field. I'm not even a Republican yet they continually tell me how stupid I am for not supporting him. Persuasive, not.

He's against free trade and an anti capitalist and he's on the TV now repeating that. Trump's supporters are worse than he is

If you think the current trade deals we have are fair, well you are stupid beyond help if that is the case.

Well he wants Hillary to win more than he wants Trump to win, apparently.

Beck is a Cruz supporter, he doesn't "want Hillary to win." Stop being ridiculous
Krauthammer can't get behind Trump, either. He even hauled back on O'Reilly's reins last night.

I've lost some respect for Charles this election cycle. Not for not liking Trump, that's fine, but for his attitude towards Trump's campaign and supporters.

Trumps supporters are fear driven cowards who think America can't compete on a level playing field. I'm not even a Republican yet they continually tell me how stupid I am for not supporting him. Persuasive, not.

He's against free trade and an anti capitalist and he's on the TV now repeating that. Trump's supporters are worse than he is

If you think the current trade deals we have are fair, well you are stupid beyond help if that is the case.

Strawman

Strawman
It's not a straw man you fucking ignoramus. You claimed that Trump supporters hate fair trade and I simply pointed out that we don't have fair trade deals with other countries.

Not to disagree with you, but isn't Trump free trade when it comes to getting customers to come to his Scot Golfcourse? Imo, he's just a hopelessly corrupt con man. His ideology is open to any ideology depending upon his personal needs for money/power at a given time.

Of course some would say the same about Hillary, and at least on trade that's probably true

Rimshot?

I don't get it, is this a joke?
No not at all. I don't disagree with your post, but imo Trump's ideology is open to change with the wind of his pocketbook.

Strawman
It's not a straw man you fucking ignoramus. You claimed that Trump supporters hate fair trade and I simply pointed out that we don't have fair trade deals with other countries.

What is wrong with you? "fair" trade is government deciding what is fair and what trade we will be allowed to engage in. Free trade means it's up to us.

Why you oppose free trade doesn't make you free trade. You wake up stupid today? You don't usually do that.

If you think Trump is smart enough to dictate trade to the entire country when his background is just real estate, that's fine, believe that.

But don't call it "free" trade, it isn't

Not to disagree with you, but isn't Trump free trade when it comes to getting customers to come to his Scot Golfcourse? Imo, he's just a hopelessly corrupt con man. His ideology is open to any ideology depending upon his personal needs for money/power at a given time.

Of course some would say the same about Hillary, and at least on trade that's probably true

Rimshot?

No not at all. I don't disagree with your post, but imo Trump's ideology is open to change with the wind of his pocketbook.

OK, but "free trade" is a reference to government not restricting trade. What does he personally do have to do with that?

Rimshot?

OK, but "free trade" is a reference to government not restricting trade. What does he personally do have to do with that?

Trump isn't personally involved in free trade as we agree the term is used. He is saying IF he were the one making the deals, they actually WOULD be fair. Like him or not I think we all have to admit that Trump is obviously good at making sure he gets good deals.

Rimshot?

Trump isn't personally involved in free trade as we agree the term is used. He is saying IF he were the one making the deals, they actually WOULD be fair. Like him or not I think we all have to admit that Trump is obviously good at making sure he gets good deals.

He is saying pretty clearly he's going to unravel free trade deals if he doesn't get his way. It was unlikely that I would vote for him, but I waited until after the convension to see if he was going to stop focusing on the 40% of the Republican party who are inbred who got him nominated. His speech during the convention and the ones since make clear how much he hates capitalism and how much smarter than all of us he thinks he is. The guy knows real estate, I give him that. That he thinks that makes him an expert to dictate to markets how we are allowed to function I don't accept

To every conservative who won't vote for Trump and also wants to take down obamacare, how are you going to do that if there is a democrat in the whitehouse in 2016? You guys don't like Trump but a lot of people didn't like Romney and you expected, demanded, and ordered them to vote for Romney because it was their duty. You guys ought to get over yourself and except the fact you lost.

I think you are right about country. It has became to 'hip' in the last twenty years. Country is suppose to be not-hip.

I would think that the GOP "Establishment" - assuming Beck is part of it - won't go down without a fight, and they'll take a 2016 loss if they have to.

You can't blame them for wanting a "real conservative" over a nationalist/populist/whatever this is, and they're gonna protect that flank.

To every conservative who won't vote for Trump and also wants to take down obamacare, how are you going to do that if there is a democrat in the whitehouse in 2016? You guys don't like Trump but a lot of people didn't like Romney and you expected, demanded, and ordered them to vote for Romney because it was their duty. You guys ought to get over yourself and except the fact you lost.
Even if I didn't think the universal care ship didn't sail out the barn door on the gop years ago (-:, we'd still be "stuck" with a nominee who was for single payer just a few years back, and partial birth abortion and gun bans to boot, and who's positions on issues, and even political philosophy, change with the wind blowing him towards greater riches and power.

It wasn't a decades long evolution as with Reagan. The guy make Hillary look honest.

I was flipping radio buttons trying to get some actual country music instead of this pop-rap crap they are trying to sell us as country these days. (Hey Dems, want to hurt Talk Radio? Get genuine country music back on their air waves so old farts like me dont go to Talk Radio in desperation for entertainment).

Glen Becks show was on and I wonderd how long I would be able to stomach his nonsense and it wasnt long at all. He said that the Democratic Party displayed amazing unity and their speakers just tore Trump up, totally trashed Trump.

This is obviously bullshit and part of Glen Becks obsession to defeat Trump and thus elect Hillary Clinton.

After the election, if he is still on the air, it will be an amazing thing given his irrationality and spittle frothing rabid attacks he flings himself into on a recurring basis.

The man should be made persona non grata for the rest of his life among the GOP membership.

Even a fool can be correct now and then. Beck seems to have proved that by pointing out the obvious. "Love trumps Hate" was the carry over theme, and the D Convention 'handled' their lunatic fringe minority by allowing them to speak, not by shouting them down, calling them DINO's or worse.

Strawman
The Anti-Trumpers are worse than the for-Hillary-no-matter-what losers. At least Hillary got a nomination while the antiTrumpers merely got pissed on by everyone.

Even if I didn't think the universal care ship didn't sail out the barn door on the gop years ago (-:, we'd still be "stuck" with a nominee who was for single payer just a few years back, and partial birth abortion and gun bans to boot, and who's positions on issues, and even political philosophy, change with the wind blowing him towards greater riches and power.

It wasn't a decades long evolution as with Reagan. The guy make Hillary look honest.
Lol, honest people change their minds a little at a time over the course of yers, typically, and none of you NeverTrumpsters had a problem with Romney so much.

The antiTrump movement is financed by the same multinational corporations that have taken over DC and they play idiots like you for fools so they can continue to fuck the American middle class.

I guess you are proud of yourself, arent you?

Lol, honest people change their minds a little at a time over the course of yers, typically, and none of you NeverTrumpsters had a problem with Romney so much.

The antiTrump movement is financed by the same multinational corporations that have taken over DC and they play idiots like you for fools so they can continue to fuck the American middle class.

No honest people don't flip flop on mult issues in a decade ... unless they are mentally ill ... which is a possibility here.

No honest people don't flip flop on mult issues in a decade ... unless they are mentally ill ... which is a possibility here.
Have you EVER changed your mind on root values and seen the ripple effect that they have over years when you have done so?

Of course you havent, you are a leftist.

Rimshot?

He is saying pretty clearly he's going to unravel free trade deals if he doesn't get his way. It was unlikely that I would vote for him, but I waited until after the convension to see if he was going to stop focusing on the 40% of the Republican party who are inbred who got him nominated. His speech during the convention and the ones since make clear how much he hates capitalism and how much smarter than all of us he thinks he is. The guy knows real estate, I give him that. That he thinks that makes him an expert to dictate to markets how we are allowed to function I don't accept
NO, he's said he will unravel CURRENT deals, which are NOT fair in anyway. Why you can't see that distinction is anyone's guess.

When did this thread become about Hillary?

Have you EVER changed your mind on root values and seen the ripple effect that they have over years when you have done so?

Of course you havent, you are a leftist.
Sure, but I don't flip flop on single payer partial birth taxes and gun control in a decade. And anyone who does is either lying or crazy.

Forum List

Back