WOW, Mueller's investigation has proven most effective and expeditious

This Trump Russia hoax is still going on? It's been two years already...

Go back to bed.......All is well in trump cult delusion-land.

Of course the average Trump hater replies like this. Meanwhile, the country is moving in a great direction. So Mueller's days are getting numbered since this hoax has gone on and on for about 2 years now...

Trump knows marketing, and he knows that repetition sells. That's why he says "witch hunt", "hoax", and "no collusion" incessantly. And the right wing echo chamber amplifies it. It's amazing that it can work in spite of the fact that Trump has no credibility.

Of course the average Trump hater replies like this. Meanwhile, the country is moving in a great direction. So Mueller's days are getting numbered since this hoax has gone on and on for about 2 years now...

Trump knows marketing, and he knows that repetition sells. That's why he says "witch hunt", "hoax", and "no collusion" incessantly. And the right wing echo chamber amplifies it. It's amazing that it can work in spite of the fact that Trump has no credibility.

Wait, did you jump compliment Trump? Wow! That's nice of your to say. No wonder why his approval has jumped to 50 percent!

Wait, did you jump compliment Trump? Wow! That's nice of your to say. No wonder why his approval has jumped to 50 percent!

It doesn't mean as much as when Trump compliments himself, but I did give the devil his due. I'm sure he would claim otherwise, but Dishonest Don didn't invent repetition.

Of course the average Trump hater replies like this. Meanwhile, the country is moving in a great direction. So Mueller's days are getting numbered since this hoax has gone on and on for about 2 years now..

Educating Rump ass-kissers is very, very tiring......

Mueller was appointed on May 17, 2017 (get a calendar and work it out.)

Second,the average special counsel investigation last TWO and 1/2 years

Third, as pointed out in the O/P, Muller has done amazingly well with FIVE guilty pleas and FOURTEEN indictments of this corrupt administration acolytes.....

You're welcome since I'm sure you're thanking me for this lesson in reality.

Trump knows marketing, and he knows that repetition sells. That's why he says "witch hunt",

You know who else tried the "witch hunt" mantra???....lol

upload_2018-5-20_13-18-58.png

Does Trump know that Russia ,Emirates, Saudis interfering in and helping him in our election is against the law?

Of course the average Trump hater replies like this. Meanwhile, the country is moving in a great direction. So Mueller's days are getting numbered since this hoax has gone on and on for about 2 years now..

Third, as pointed out in the O/P, Muller has done amazingly well with FIVE guilty pleas and FOURTEEN indictments of this corrupt administration acolytes.....

tiring my butt - you cant do it.

They are easy rubes, even easier than the "trump university" marks.

NONE of the averaged ratings have had the orange buffoon much higher than 43%.................with a DIS-approval rating of over 54%; but, delusion DOES help ignorant people from hurting too much.

NONE of the averaged ratings have had the orange buffoon much higher than 43%.................with a DIS-approval rating of over 54%; but, delusion DOES help ignorant people from hurting too much.
Orange buffoon? More like tangerine tyke

tiring my butt - you cant do it.
They don't get it yet It'll be over when Mueller says it's over and all trump BS trying to disguise what Muellers finding won't work

It is little wonder that Trump acolytes are bawling that the Mueller investigation must end (the, "or else," I'll leave up to them.).......An objective review of the efficacy of the investigation is rather amazing when compared to others in length and results.
View attachment 194474

As often stated, most special counsel investigation average almost 2 1/2 years. Mueller was appointed exactly a year ago, and regardless of previous inquiries before Mueller's appointment, the investigations were not coordinated..........One MUST wonder why there is so much dirt uncovered and still to uncover regarding the Trump campaign AND current administration.

Most likely, Trump himself will not be charged with any direct crime (the Constitution shields him and places his butt ABOVE the law until he is out of office).....HOWEVER, what the investigation yields is a Trump cadre without ethics, amoral to the core, inept and ignorant of history and as corrupt as the Grant administration proved to be.
It's over. Mueller was able to indict a few flunkies on tangential matters, but it's over. Trump remains unscathed, but that cannot be said of the deep state.

Coming from the idiot who still enables for this Trump Russia Hoax to repeatedly go on and on...

Do any repub dummies know it's illegal to take aid in elections from foreign governments? We are now up to 3 countries Throw both trumps in jail

It is little wonder that Trump acolytes are bawling that the Mueller investigation must end (the, "or else," I'll leave up to them.).......An objective review of the efficacy of the investigation is rather amazing when compared to others in length and results.
View attachment 194474

As often stated, most special counsel investigation average almost 2 1/2 years. Mueller was appointed exactly a year ago, and regardless of previous inquiries before Mueller's appointment, the investigations were not coordinated..........One MUST wonder why there is so much dirt uncovered and still to uncover regarding the Trump campaign AND current administration.

Most likely, Trump himself will not be charged with any direct crime (the Constitution shields him and places his butt ABOVE the law until he is out of office).....HOWEVER, what the investigation yields is a Trump cadre without ethics, amoral to the core, inept and ignorant of history and as corrupt as the Grant administration proved to be.
It's over. Mueller was able to indict a few flunkies on tangential matters, but it's over. Trump remains unscathed, but that cannot be said of the deep state.
It's only been one year into a three year investigation. Sit tight for more indictments :itsok:

t's over. Mueller was able to indict a few flunkies

Well, you heard it here first, folks...according to the "illustrious" Meathead, "it's over"......LOL

BTW, how did Mueller managed to indict a few "flunkies" when Trump told us that he only hires the best to fill his little swam???

t's over. Mueller was able to indict a few flunkies

Well, you heard it here first, folks...according to the "illustrious" Meathead, "it's over"......LOL

BTW, how did Mueller managed to indict a few "flunkies" when Trump told us that he only hires the best to fill his little swam???
Meat say's it's over??......When he talks the world listens ... That means we have miles to go before Mueller is through

Often I wonder how many Trump ass kissers on here would STILL readily pay big bucks to enroll in that infamous Trump U.???..........Trump cult membership mentality is a serious condition.

Last edited:

Often I wonder how many Trump ass kissers on here would STILL readily pay big bucks to enroll in that infamous Trump U.???..........Trump cut membership mentality is a serious condition.
HANNITY flipping out too

About this article

Hannity Flips Out: Mueller Probe 'Is A Direct Threat To This American Republic'
"Mueller is causing irreparable damage to the rule of law in this country.”

HUFFINGTONPOST.COM

Forum List

Back