Wow, she really is a regular person! She can nod, maintain eye contact and drink water just like us!

I can only hope many have awakened.
I do believe there are many that would prefer to work, rather than suck the tit.
The only thing she needs to get elected is the continued stupidity of the American people. It worked for an event planner.........

This is utterly pathetic... is this what the modern day Democrat looks for in a President? A nodding, burrito eating water sipper?

Jesus Christ... I guess this is how we got Barry Kardashian... the Keeping Up With the Kardashians crowd finally comes of age and starts voting.

We're doomed.
Cause only a real leader would belt booze during an interview and be man enough to fart...

About Us
“How stands the city on this winter night? More prosperous, more secure, and happier than it was eight years ago. But more than that: After 200 years, two centuries, she still stands strong and true on the granite ridge, and her glow has held steady no matter what storm. And she’s still a beacon, still a magnet for all who must have freedom, for all the pilgrims from all the lost places who are hurtling through the darkness, toward home.”

—Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, January 11, 1989
extreme bias anyone?

And then the beacon elected a Muslim and became a magnet for terrorists everywhere.
wrong much?

This is utterly pathetic... is this what the modern day Democrat looks for in a President? A nodding, burrito eating water sipper?

Jesus Christ... I guess this is how we got Barry Kardashian... the Keeping Up With the Kardashians crowd finally comes of age and starts voting.

We're doomed.
Cause only a real leader would belt booze during an interview and be man enough to fart...
cause wemen are t are weak .

We're doomed.

Thanks for making my point.. nitwit.

"Campaign staff recruited and DROVE 'everyday' Iowans to Hillary's first campaign stop – including health care 'lobbyist in training' who was an Obama campaign intern and Biden chauffeur.."
"...The other two, he confirmed, were University of Iowa College Democrats president Carter Bell. and Planned Parenthood of the Heartland employee Sara Sedlacek.
'It was supposed to be a strategy meeting,' Bird recalled, 'to get our thoughts about issues. But then all of a sudden he says, "Hey, we have Secretary Clinton coming in, would you like to go meet her?"'

Campaign staff recruited and DROVE everyday Iowans to Hillary s first campaign stop - including health care lobbyist in training who was an Obama campaign intern and Biden chauffeur Daily Mail Online

"Campaign staff recruited and DROVE 'everyday' Iowans to Hillary's first campaign stop – including health care 'lobbyist in training' who was an Obama campaign intern and Biden chauffeur.."
"...The other two, he confirmed, were University of Iowa College Democrats president Carter Bell. and Planned Parenthood of the Heartland employee Sara Sedlacek.
'It was supposed to be a strategy meeting,' Bird recalled, 'to get our thoughts about issues. But then all of a sudden he says, "Hey, we have Secretary Clinton coming in, would you like to go meet her?"'

Campaign staff recruited and DROVE everyday Iowans to Hillary s first campaign stop - including health care lobbyist in training who was an Obama campaign intern and Biden chauffeur Daily Mail Online
your point ? that's standard practice for all candidates?

St Hillary the Hydrated

What were they going to highlight, letting 4 Americans die at Benghazi? How she let her husband use his female intern as a humidor? How she voted for Bush's Iraq War?

Reagan and Bill never had a fear of walking into "Irish Bars" and McDonalds. Why can't Hillary?

Forum List

Back