Wow!” Stunned John Kirby Stammers Out a Denial and Leaves Podium after White House Reporter Details Joe Biden Bribe Allegations & Whistleblower Charge

The difference between the Biden corruption scandals and Watergate is the Quisling MSM. They were happy as all get out to go after Nixon, but they and the DOJ are behind Biden all the way. At least until they're told it's time for the useful fool, Joe to go.
Guess the Maoist Marxist Democrat Leftist trolls are they waiting for talking points from their command and control center before responding.

This is stupid. All these republican tantrums because trump is a crook. Kirby is a security spokesman so the question really was not something he would answer.

I love that Biden is the face of the corrupt Dem party. I can't wait until we strip him of his illegal wealth and he goes broke!

The reporter Nelson has the White House officially on record denying that Biden was in a bribery scheme. With that said, will the IRS now be investigating Nelson's Tax returns for the last ten years?
0poor old sad joe, one more fall and hes dead from a broken neck....but he still lies great I will give the old fossil that

Last edited:
The difference between the Biden corruption scandals and Watergate is the Quisling MSM. They were happy as all get out to go after Nixon, but they and the DOJ are behind Biden all the way. At least until they're told it's time for the useful fool, Joe to go.
Guess the Maoist Marxist Democrat Leftist trolls are they waiting for talking points from their command and control center before responding.
The fucking whores in the media have sold out.

Buncha fucking two-bit cowards.

Journalism is no longer an honorable profession, it's the biggest and most important part of the swamp.

If you wanted to drain the swamp you'd have to start firing journalists.

seinfeld-george-costanza.gif

More fake news! I saw the exchange.
Is your real name Baghdad Bob?

Forum List

Back