🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow! The end of Bush's 8 years vs the end of Obama's 8 years.

A record number of Americans are traveling these Christmas Holidays. And it's easy to see why.
I'm not going to look anything up. Just going by memory. So right wingernuts, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The DOW at 20,000 vs. Bush's 7,000
Unemployment below 5%. When Obama took office it was over 7% and a couple of months later, topped 10%.

Gas costs less.

Many millions more have health care.

National murder and crime rate lower.

Number of job openings up over 5.8 million for skilled workers.

At the end of Bush's term, jobs were being lost at the rate of 750,000 a month. Obama has had 73 straight months of job growth.

It will be interesting to see where we will be at the end of Trump's first four years:

1. If we are still here

2. If Trump is still in office.
Lol...really?

Gonna give the dow to Obama...huh

You still lose the debate.

:dance:

Whatever allows you to go on living.
Hopefully you repub skunks and trump don't go on

For 8 years or longer, we will loser.
Not if my New Years wishes come true

Ahhh... wishing death on people now? How quaint. You people are really sad. You lose an election and you wish for people to die.
Honestly, the only people I've seen hoping for others to die has been Republcians.

And now they want to end healthcare for 20 million Americans. No one wants Americans to die more than Republicans.

I'm not making this up. I'm just pointing out what Republican's own positions are.

Keep up your stupidity and irrelevant nonsense. It's why your party has been removed from power.
You still lose the debate.

:dance:

Spoken like a true butthurt loser.

Ahhh... wishing death on people now? How quaint. You people are really sad. You lose an election and you wish for people to die.
Honestly, the only people I've seen hoping for others to die has been Republcians.

And now they want to end healthcare for 20 million Americans. No one wants Americans to die more than Republicans.

I'm not making this up. I'm just pointing out what Republican's own positions are.

You never get smarter, do you moron?

Forum List

Back