🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wow! The end of Bush's 8 years vs the end of Obama's 8 years.

Issues that happened under Bush and the GOP controlled congress and Supreme Court.

Admit it. Go ahead and admit it.

Issues that happened under Bush and the GOP controlled congress

The smartest President in the history of history couldn't fix anything over the last 8 years?
That's disappointing. He gave such good teleprompter readings. I guess that was his only skill.
Patriot Surely you'll not fill these pages with your BS today ,the day after Xmas? Obama is the best president of your lifetime and he did it with your scum repubs pulling against him

Obama is the best president of your lifetime

With the fewest accomplishments. Very sad.
Brought Cuba back into the fold Stopped nukes in Iran ,brought unemployment down to 4.6% from the gwb pub highs ,brought our dow to 300% gains from where moron pubs left it etc etc etc

Brought Cuba back into the fold

Nothing like rewarding the Commie dictators while failing to improve human rights in Cuba. Moron!

Stopped nukes in Iran

Wow, your stupidity, it burns!

brought unemployment down to 4.6%

Weakest recovery since WWII. A regular economics wizard. LOL!

brought our dow to 300% gains

Helping the rich? Bastard!
Put todd patriot on the food line
kept him from getting a job

the end of Obama's 8 years.

during the eight years of obama

democrats have lost 1030 seats through and through

--LOL

The smartest President in the history of history couldn't fix anything over the last 8 years?
That's disappointing. He gave such good teleprompter readings. I guess that was his only skill.
Patriot Surely you'll not fill these pages with your BS today ,the day after Xmas? Obama is the best president of your lifetime and he did it with your scum repubs pulling against him

With the fewest accomplishments. Very sad.
Brought Cuba back into the fold Stopped nukes in Iran ,brought unemployment down to 4.6% from the gwb pub highs ,brought our dow to 300% gains from where moron pubs left it etc etc etc

Brought Cuba back into the fold

Nothing like rewarding the Commie dictators while failing to improve human rights in Cuba. Moron!

Stopped nukes in Iran

Wow, your stupidity, it burns!

brought unemployment down to 4.6%

Weakest recovery since WWII. A regular economics wizard. LOL!

brought our dow to 300% gains

Helping the rich? Bastard!
Put todd patriot on the food line
kept him from getting a job
^^^ still butthurt ^^^

When Bush took office, the CBO said the country was on the way to a 5 trillion dollar surplus.

If only the Internet Bubble had never ended.......

Then the Bush tax cuts costing trillions.

The tax cuts let Americans keep trillions more of their own money? Sweet!!!

Then millions of jobs move to China from 2001 to 2008. Over 42,000 factories closed costing trillions more in lost revenue.

Obama was President for 8 years and didn't reverse this? BASTARD!

Trillions more on Medicare part D.

Republicans even destroyed ways to raise revenue to pay for stuff.

Despite Obama's awful tax cuts, government revenues are at record levels.
Then millions of jobs move to China from 2001 to 2008. Over 42,000 factories closed costing trillions more in lost revenue.

Trillions more on Medicare part D.

Republicans even destroyed ways to raise revenue to pay for stuff.

I know, Right? You would think with all the help and support Obama received from the Republican Congress, Obama would have fixed these terrible policies that happened with the Republicans controlling the entire government and using reconciliation three times.

Obama failed to fix those issues and he didn't even try?
BASTARD!
Issues that happened under Bush and the GOP controlled congress and Supreme Court.

Patriot Surely you'll not fill these pages with your BS today ,the day after Xmas?

You follow that, with this?

Your hypocrisy is showing

A record number of Americans are traveling these Christmas Holidays. And it's easy to see why.
I'm not going to look anything up. Just going by memory. So right wingernuts, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The DOW at 20,000 vs. Bush's 7,000
Unemployment below 5%. When Obama took office it was over 7% and a couple of months later, topped 10%.

Gas costs less.

Many millions more have health care.

National murder and crime rate lower.

Number of job openings up over 5.8 million for skilled workers.

At the end of Bush's term, jobs were being lost at the rate of 750,000 a month. Obama has had 73 straight months of job growth.

It will be interesting to see where we will be at the end of Trump's first four years:

1. If we are still here

2. If Trump is still in office.

The problems at the end of Bush's years were caused by democrats. The few good things here at the end of 0bamas years are the result of the GOP's efforts.

There. I corrected it for you.
Oh? What bill(s) did Democrats pass to collapse the economy?

A record number of Americans are traveling these Christmas Holidays. And it's easy to see why.
I'm not going to look anything up. Just going by memory. So right wingernuts, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Unemployment below 5%. When Obama took office it was over 7% and a couple of months later, topped 10%.

Gas costs less.

At the end of Bush's term, jobs were being lost at the rate of 750,000 a month. Obama has had 73 straight months of job growth.

It will be interesting to see where we will be at the end of Trump's first four years:

1. If we are still here

The problems at the end of Bush's years were caused by democrats. The few good things here at the end of 0bamas years are the result of the GOP's efforts.

None nit wit. They refused Bush's repeated requests to head the disaster off.

Gas costs less.

1. If we are still here

You mean when Republicans controlled both chambers of Congress??

:lmao:

Gas costs less.

1. If we are still here

No idiot, when Pelosi and Reid were in charge and Barney Frank said fuck you.

Gas costs less.

1. If we are still here

Neither Reid nor Pelosi were in charge until 2007. Bush had been making those requests since at least 2003, if not earlier.

So tell me what the Republican-led Congress did to meet Bush's requests in 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006......

Neither Reid nor Pelosi were in charge until 2007. Bush had been making those requests since at least 2003, if not earlier.

So tell me what the Republican-led Congress did to meet Bush's requests in 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006......

And then in 2007 when Bush requested it again. Who said no? Barney Frank. The OP is talking about the tail end of 0bamas presidency as opposed to the tail end of Bush's. You are moving to goal posts. Take that shit somewhere else.

And then in 2007 when Bush requested it again. Who said no? Barney Frank. The OP is talking about the tail end of 0bamas presidency as opposed to the tail end of Bush's. You are moving to goal posts. Take that shit somewhere else.
LOLOL Run, Forest! Run!!

By 2007, the damage to the real estate markets and credit markets was done. There was no saving the economy by that point. By the end of 2005, there were cracks in the housing markets. Prices began to drop. By 2006, states were recording record numbers of foreclosures. By 2007, the vast majority of toxic loans which cratered the economy were written years earlier. The time to take action was long before Democrats took over in 2007. Republicans were in charge during those critical years; and as you highlight, they took no action in response to Bush's requests. And this is about the end of Bush's term -- that's when years of Republican malfeasance manifested into the worst recession since Republicans gave us the Great Depression some 80 years earlier.

BUSH AND TRUMP.....SNOWFLAKE BOOGEYMEN!!!

CARTOON-Nazi-Bush.jpg

Remember the millions of Americans that Bush gassed in camps? He is Hitler...snowflakes were 100% correct. Everything they ever said about BUSH turned out to be 100% correct. Fucking SOOTHSAYERS.
Just a total catastrophe, dupe.

LOL....

Two big spending disasters back to back.

US Federal Debt

2001 - under 5 trillion
2009 - under 10 trillion
2017 - over 19 trillion

We, the United States, are out 15 trillion dollars for the "Period of American WO," where two unimaginable jackasses spent us into oblivion and almost destroyed us. Both are genuine traitors, liars, thieves, and cowards. Both sold out every time Mr. Netanyahu told them to. Neither ever wanted to investigate or bust anything, because THEY WERE THE CORRUPTION.
80%+ of Obama's was averting a full blown depression and helping the victim's, dupe....

6 trillion dollars spent in the middle east! For what? Of course, you'll blame old and disabled people for your idiocy. Dumb conservative asshole.

Forum List

Back