Wow! The end of Bush's 8 years vs the end of Obama's 8 years.

he effects of a presidential term can last years or even decades

Indeed, O is part of W's legacy, as the public voted for a continuation of the Gingrich Revolution, and got 180 degrees in the opposite direction. Had W governed like a fiscal conservative, O doesn't get near the WH....

A record number of Americans are traveling these Christmas Holidays. And it's easy to see why.
I'm not going to look anything up. Just going by memory. So right wingernuts, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The DOW at 20,000 vs. Bush's 7,000
Unemployment below 5%. When Obama took office it was over 7% and a couple of months later, topped 10%.

Gas costs less.

Many millions more have health care.

National murder and crime rate lower.

Number of job openings up over 5.8 million for skilled workers.

At the end of Bush's term, jobs were being lost at the rate of 750,000 a month. Obama has had 73 straight months of job growth.

It will be interesting to see where we will be at the end of Trump's first four years:

1. If we are still here

2. If Trump is still in office.

I see these far left drones are not getting the message that they have been fired:

Blame the messengers: Dem boss Schumer fires staffers after November rout

BUSH AND TRUMP.....SNOWFLAKE BOOGEYMEN!!!

CARTOON-Nazi-Bush.jpg

Remember the millions of Americans that Bush gassed in camps? He is Hitler...snowflakes were 100% correct. Everything they ever said about BUSH turned out to be 100% correct. Fucking SOOTHSAYERS.
Bush only let thousands of Americans die, not millions. Get your facts straight.

Facts are facts. Look at what Obama was given and where we are now. Right winger try to spin, but it's not working.

The sooner Trump takes office, the better. We need to go ahead and get his disaster over quickly so we can go ahead and recover like we did under Obama. You know Trump is already a monumental failure and he hasn't even been sworn in.
Like Carrier. Costing many millions. Trump crowing he saved 1100 jobs. Turns out of was 730. That's a huge difference. But it doesn't stop his minions from repeating 1100. They won't do that forever. Eventually, they will understand how stupid that makes them look. Then they will become pissed. It's inevitable.

A record number of Americans are traveling these Christmas Holidays. And it's easy to see why.
I'm not going to look anything up. Just going by memory. So right wingernuts, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Unemployment below 5%. When Obama took office it was over 7% and a couple of months later, topped 10%.

Gas costs less.

At the end of Bush's term, jobs were being lost at the rate of 750,000 a month. Obama has had 73 straight months of job growth.

It will be interesting to see where we will be at the end of Trump's first four years:

1. If we are still here

And it only cost us $14 Trillion in new debt!

What a bargain!

Obama is such a pussy that after 8 years of being POTUS, he is still crying about Fox News and Bush.

He is an ideological limp wristed victim.

President Crybaby

I know fairness is asking to much of the neo fascists but when comparing legacies it is fair to remember where each President began. Bush took office at a time of unprecedented peace and prosperity. The US had added 25 million jobs under President Clinton and there were budget surpluses as far as the eye could see.

President Obama inherited two un-necessary land wars and an economy which was falling of a cliff with hundreds of thousand being layer off from there jobs every month.

While Trump has had the luxury of spending his transition time meeting with Kanye West, President Elect Obama had to put together a plan to save the US and the world from a second Great Depression.

But Trump's Chumps think Obama was a disaster...

I know fairness is asking to much of the neo fascists but when comparing legacies it is fair to remember where each President began. Bush took office at a time of unprecedented peace and prosperity. The US had added 25 million jobs under President Clinton and there were budget surpluses as far as the eye could see.

President Obama inherited two un-necessary land wars and an economy which was falling of a cliff with hundreds of thousand being layer off from there jobs every month.

While Trump has had the luxury of spending his transition time meeting with Kanye West, President Elect Obama had to put together a plan to save the US and the world from a second Great Depression.

Bush took office at a time of unprecedented peace and prosperity.

Yeah, the Internet Bubble was cool. If only it had gone on forever.

President Elect Obama had to put together a plan to save the US and the world from a second Great Depression.

The recession ended in June 2009. How did Obama end it so quickly?
Was it just his all-around awesomeness?

President Elect Obama had to put together a plan to save the US and the world from a second Great Depression.

And yet unemployment moved over 10 percent just a couple of months later.

You blame that on Obama.

And yet unemployment moved over 10 percent just a couple of months later.

You blame that on Obama.

I did? Where?

Just keep repeating until you believe it.

Gas costs less.

1. If we are still here

I noticed that you have omitted any information about the national debt.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Gas costs less.

1. If we are still here

We're spending the least on infrastructure since the 1940's
We're spending the least on science and r&d since the 50's.

You know what is causing this debt? WAR and Healthcare. you're not going to solve shit until you fix that....but I doubt you can think.

Gas costs less.

1. If we are still here

We're spending the least on infrastructure since the 1940's
We're spending the least on science and r&d since the 50's.

You know what is causing this debt? WAR and Healthcare. you're not going to solve shit until you fix that....but I doubt you can think.
Piss whine and moan all you like. Obummer's national debt increases will be a huge part of his legacy.

Repeating what?

You fools will destroy the country supporting President Pussygrabber and then blame it on the Democrats.

The 99% are going down under the plutocracy you clowns just voted in. We won't let you forget it.

I don't see ReTrumplicans as the other party, I see them as the enemy of America and Democracy willing to lie down with the likes of Putin, a murderous autocratic thug born of the KBG.

Eternal shame on all of you for supporting this maniac.

Forum List

Back