WOW Was I Wrong!!!

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
I predicted some red State dems would vote for Kavanaugh with a confirmation vote of 56-44, now it looks like for the first time in history a supreme court justice will be confirmed with a positive vote of less than 50. 49-48 for confirmation, no one saw this one coming.

Your thoughts?

I predicted some red State dems would vote for Kavanaugh with a confirmation vote of 56-44, now it looks like for the first time in history a supreme court justice will be confirmed with a positive vote of less than 50. 49-48 for confirmation, no one saw this one coming.

Your thoughts?

I think a lot of people saw it coming. This was always going to be razor thin, might have been this thin even without the bullshit from the last two weeks

Your thoughts?

that Democrats didn't want to put a drunk rapist on the Court... but the Republicans would put Jack the fucking Ripper on SCOTUS if it helps rich people.

Mike Drop.

Your thoughts?

That's messed up they voting the same way as with Obama care that costed the democrats 1000's of seats nation wide .

Your thoughts?

that Democrats didn't want to put a drunk rapist on the Court... but the Republicans would put Jack the fucking Ripper on SCOTUS if it helps rich people.

Mike Drop.

You like your drunk senators better I suppose.

Nobody saw it coming? After a Sanders supporter and democrat activist opened fire on a republican baseball team last year and liberal democrats have been calling for amputation of Kavanaugh's penis you think it's strange that only a single courageous democrat senator decided to do the right thing?

November will be fun.

We'll see how much fun your having when the senate gets 5 additional republican senators. Manchin may save his ass, Heitkamp has decided to go out kamikaze style, she's interviewing for a job in the next dem admin.

Your thoughts?

Mike Drop.

Rapist? Are your emotions acting up once again. Only lib radicals added rape in there. You guys are a real lyin' hoot.

Your thoughts?

Mike Drop.

You like your drunk senators better I suppose.

He likes it when they're shooting up republicans at ball games.

Your thoughts?

Mike Drop.

The Democrats were not going to vote for Kavanaugh before any of the unsupported allegations ever showed up. Consequently, your attempt to excuse their behavior is pure bull crap. And, after your drunk rapist comment, you should be looking to your own soul.

Your thoughts?

50 / 48

And the arrests of stupid democrats has begun..

Your thoughts?

That's messed up they voting the same way as with Obama care that costed the democrats 1000's of seats nation wide .

They have pretty much screwed the red state Democrats, guaranteeing the Republicans will maintain control of the Senate.

Forum List

Back