WOW Was I Wrong!!!

Nobody saw it coming? After a Sanders supporter and democrat activist opened fire on a republican baseball team last year and liberal democrats have been calling for amputation of Kavanaugh's penis you think it's strange that only a single courageous democrat senator decided to do the right thing?
Ahh if these loser leftists senators really cared about women, they’d release the names of all the harassers in congress! I call for it today release the names. Fellow conservatives start calling for ‘Release The Names’

This is just about the best case scenario for the GOP. They get Kavanaugh confirmed and the Red State Dems remain on the hook for a no vote. Wow. I know a few people who are disappointed that Manchin is voting yes, because he would be toast as well with a no vote. I wonder if it matters. Will Dems in WV bother to come out and vote for Manchin now?

make-your-own-fucking-sandwich.jpg

:fu:

I predicted some red State dems would vote for Kavanaugh with a confirmation vote of 56-44, now it looks like for the first time in history a supreme court justice will be confirmed with a positive vote of less than 50. 49-48 for confirmation, no one saw this one coming.

Your thoughts?

I think a lot of people saw it coming. This was always going to be razor thin, might have been this thin even without the bullshit from the last two weeks

Don't know about that, Gorsuch got 54 votes, same players. Of course the commies didn't play as dirty then.

Gorsuch is even more middle of the road than Kavanaugh.

This is war. Democrats who stray from the party line would be dealt with.

You and your bullshit analogies. All of the hand wringing by powerful white men who fear reprisals from women they've molested "I fear more for my sons than my daughters". What a bullshit line.

Statistics tell us that 1/3 women will suffer serious sexual assault or rape in her lifetime. That means their daughters have a 33% chance of being sexually assaulted. But their sons only have a .003% change of being falsely accused of sexual assault or rape. Of course Republlicans are never shy about needless fear mongering, but maybe the problem is that these men have been less than gentlemanly in their interactions with women and they think, holy cow that could be me! Rather the more likely scenario.

As a group, no group of white male is more entitled than rich prep school boys, especially when it comes to girls. Trump is one of those boys, and it's not surprising that Trump has surrounded himself with these types of people, or that so many of the men in the Trump orbit have very dodgy histories with women.

Over and over Kavenaugh demonstrated that he is a partisan and a liar, either of which utterly disqualifies him to serve on the SC.

Here's a thought, maybe women who remained silent should accept their responsibility as enablers. Prompt criminal prosecution is the answer, not sitting on allegations for years or decades when there's no way to prove what happened. Now women are blaming everyone else for their decisions. And before you start you're rant about me being insensitive, sensitivity has nothing to do with it, I'm just stating facts.

Now would you like to get back on topic.

OP you underestimated how much Dem's hate president Trump. BEFORE Trump even announced his SC nomination Dem's came out as opposed. Hell the Dem protestors arrived early with protest signs that left the name blank so they could write it in after the nominee was announced.

Dem's were banking on the 60 vote Senate rule for confirming SC nominees, when Trump and the GOP nuclear optioned their ass that was a severe gut punch.

I predicted some red State dems would vote for Kavanaugh with a confirmation vote of 56-44, now it looks like for the first time in history a supreme court justice will be confirmed with a positive vote of less than 50. 49-48 for confirmation, no one saw this one coming.

Your thoughts?

that Democrats didn't want to put a drunk rapist on the Court... but the Republicans would put Jack the fucking Ripper on SCOTUS if it helps rich people.

Mike Drop.
You didn't mind putting a rapist and a drug addict in the WH.

Your thoughts?

that Democrats didn't want to put a drunk rapist on the Court... but the Republicans would put Jack the fucking Ripper on SCOTUS if it helps rich people.

Mike Drop.

You like your drunk senators better I suppose.

That too

Your thoughts?

When you don’t care about your constituents

Yep, Murkowski thinks she there to serve her own conscience instead of representing the wishes of Alaska. Hopefully she'll be primaried in 2020.

Your thoughts?

Mike Drop.

I'm all about being richer.

This is just about the best case scenario for the GOP. They get Kavanaugh confirmed and the Red State Dems remain on the hook for a no vote. Wow. I know a few people who are disappointed that Manchin is voting yes, because he would be toast as well with a no vote. I wonder if it matters. Will Dems in WV bother to come out and vote for Manchin now?

He's leading in the polls, I'm not sure he'll lose.

OP you underestimated how much Dem's hate president Trump. BEFORE Trump even announced his SC nomination Dem's came out as opposed. Hell the Dem protestors arrived early with protest signs that left the name blank so they could write it in after the nominee was announced.

Dem's were banking on the 60 vote Senate rule for confirming SC nominees, when Trump and the GOP nuclear optioned their ass that was a severe gut punch.
That’s what ruins the sincerity

Your thoughts?

Mike Drop.

I'm all about being richer.
Not leftists they want to suck on the government tit

This is war. Democrats who stray from the party line would be dealt with.

You and your bullshit analogies. All of the hand wringing by powerful white men who fear reprisals from women they've molested "I fear more for my sons than my daughters". What a bullshit line.

Statistics tell us that 1/3 women will suffer serious sexual assault or rape in her lifetime. That means their daughters have a 33% chance of being sexually assaulted. But their sons only have a .003% change of being falsely accused of sexual assault or rape. Of course Republlicans are never shy about needless fear mongering, but maybe the problem is that these men have been less than gentlemanly in their interactions with women and they think, holy cow that could be me! Rather the more likely scenario.

As a group, no group of white male is more entitled than rich prep school boys, especially when it comes to girls. Trump is one of those boys, and it's not surprising that Trump has surrounded himself with these types of people, or that so many of the men in the Trump orbit have very dodgy histories with women.

Over and over Kavenaugh demonstrated that he is a partisan and a liar, either of which utterly disqualifies him to serve on the SC.

Here's a thought, maybe women who remained silent should accept their responsibility as enablers. Prompt criminal prosecution is the answer, not sitting on allegations for years or decades when there's no way to prove what happened. Now women are blaming everyone else for their decisions. And before you start you're rant about me being insensitive, sensitivity has nothing to do with it, I'm just stating facts.

Now would you like to get back on topic.

getting the fucking 'good guys' with badges to believe you back then was not a top priority for them in many MANY cases.

Your thoughts?

Mike Drop.
You didn't mind putting a rapist and a drug addict in the WH.

you didn't mind putting a pussy grabber in the WH

Your thoughts?

When you don’t care about your constituents

Yep, Murkowski thinks she there to serve her own conscience instead of representing the wishes of Alaska. Hopefully she'll be primaried in 2020.

bullshit. the native alaskan population has a huge problem with assault & they really made their thoughts known for her to vote no.

Alaska Federation of Natives, a key supporter of Murkowski, opposes Kavanaugh appointment

Your thoughts?

I expected a close vote when democrats started using their predictable tactics.

Things will improve when democrats lose more seats in November.

Your thoughts?

I think a lot of people saw it coming. This was always going to be razor thin, might have been this thin even without the bullshit from the last two weeks

Don't know about that, Gorsuch got 54 votes, same players. Of course the commies didn't play as dirty then.

Gorsuch is even more middle of the road than Kavanaugh.

Oh bullshit, Kavanaugh voted with your hero Garland something like 96% of the time. Your just afraid he won't buy into the commie social justice movement. Idiots like you cry about a judge being political and then demand judges be political. How about we just demand judges apply the law and Constitution as written and let the chips fall where they may?

Last edited:

Your thoughts?

Democrats: partisan to the very last drop.

Forum List

Back