WOW Was I Wrong!!!

Oh bullshit, Kavanaugh voted with your hero Garland something like 96% of the time. Your just afraid he won't buy into the commie social justice movement. Idiots like you cry about a judge being political and the demand judges be political. How about we just demand judges apply the law and Constitution as written and let the chips fall where they may?

Damn son, relax. I have been very supportive of both of Trump's SCOTUS picks, one of the few areas that I have praised him.

By the way, a judge that applies the law and Constitution as written, is a middle of the road judge as the Constitution has no party lean to it.

You partisan sheep are so clueless.

I’d love to see where you’ve ever praised Trump. lol

Supreme Court Third Party Doctrine

President Trump Delivers Remarks On Opioid Crisis In New Hampshire

Trump makes it easier to get rid of federal employees, fulfilling State of the Union promise

Trump just de-regulated everything
That’s your response to a simple request? lol

As I’ve said many times before, there’s a reason why your party is being rejected. :)

I provide 4 examples for your simple request and you get mad? Fuck are one stupid sheep
I am used to the Libertarian party being rejected, too many sheep like you.
Mad? I couldn’t be happier! lol

We finally have another SC Judge who won’t support the BS you leftist keep pushing for.

:)

I predicted some red State dems would vote for Kavanaugh with a confirmation vote of 56-44, now it looks like for the first time in history a supreme court justice will be confirmed with a positive vote of less than 50. 49-48 for confirmation, no one saw this one coming.

Your thoughts?

Don’t tell anybody, because this borders on insider trading, but I heard that stock in preparation H and Vaseline are going through the roof. Better act quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

upload_2018-10-6_21-50-41.jpeg

:beer:

I predicted some red State dems would vote for Kavanaugh with a confirmation vote of 56-44, now it looks like for the first time in history a supreme court justice will be confirmed with a positive vote of less than 50. 49-48 for confirmation, no one saw this one coming.

Your thoughts?

50 - 48 liar.

Your thoughts?

50 - 48 liar.

He made a prediction, he was off by 1 vote.

Are you really that stupid?

Wait, never mind...do not bother answering

Your thoughts?

50 - 48 liar.

You might want to scan the thread, I've already reconsidered the earlier numbers.

Your thoughts?

50 - 48 liar.

You might want to scan the thread, I've already reconsidered the earlier numbers.

Classic response to being wrong.

Your thoughts?

50 - 48 liar.

See post 33, dickhead. Then FOAD.

Your thoughts?

that Democrats didn't want to put a drunk rapist on the Court... but the Republicans would put Jack the fucking Ripper on SCOTUS if it helps rich people.

Mike Drop.
What do you have against Mike?

FYI It's mic drop you know short for microphone

Idiot

Your thoughts?

50 - 48 liar.

Sorry troll, you don't tell me what to do.

Your thoughts?

that Democrats didn't want to put a drunk rapist on the Court... but the Republicans would put Jack the fucking Ripper on SCOTUS if it helps rich people.

Mike Drop.

You like your drunk senators better I suppose.

Drunk coward murderers who leave a girl to drown in a car

Your thoughts?

Mike Drop.
metoo1.jpg

Your thoughts?

50 - 48 liar.

You might want to quit the high speed drugs, you're acting really wonky today.

50 - 48 liar.

I don't take drugs, liar.

You're acting like it, we usually agree, now you're just being an asshole, for what missing a prediction by one vote. Wake up idiot.

You're acting like it, we usually agree, now you're just being an asshole, for what missing a prediction by one vote. Wake up idiot.

No one is acting, I am an asshole. I can even prove it. Now go scream at the sky like the girlie man you are.

Your thoughts?

Mike Drop.
But they put one in the oval office named Bill Clinton.

Forum List

Back