WOW Was I Wrong!!!

I predicted some red State dems would vote for Kavanaugh with a confirmation vote of 56-44, now it looks like for the first time in history a supreme court justice will be confirmed with a positive vote of less than 50. 49-48 for confirmation, no one saw this one coming.

Your thoughts?

that Democrats didn't want to put a drunk rapist on the Court... but the Republicans would put Jack the fucking Ripper on SCOTUS if it helps rich people.

Mike Drop.

Bill Clinton was never considered

Your thoughts?

Mathematical error.

For you and your liberal friends...

A strategic error.

Consider the charade you pulled with Kavanaugh. The same kind of character assassination you tried to pull on Trump. In both instances you failed. You lost. And you will pay dearly at the ballot box in a few weeks.

First of all, I'm not a liberal.

Second: Stealing defeat from the jaws of victory. How Democrats confirmed Kavvy.

I agree 100% that Democrats failed at every step of the way.

Your thoughts?

Mathematical error.

A strategic error.

Consider the charade you pulled with Kavanaugh. The same kind of character assassination you tried to pull on Trump. In both instances you failed. You lost. And you will pay dearly at the ballot box in a few weeks.

Second: Stealing defeat from the jaws of victory. How Democrats confirmed Kavvy.

So you believe guilty until proven innocent? That doesn't make you a liberal, it makes you a commie.

Your thoughts?

Mathematical error.

A strategic error.

So you believe guilty until proven innocent? That doesn't make you a liberal, it makes you a commie.

His guilt has fully proven to my satisfaction.

Your thoughts?

Mathematical error.

A strategic error.

Also makes her an idiot. All 3 at once too, she must be into multi-tasking.

He won, and Soros' Pussy Hat assholes lost. That's proper justice. Now he gets to stick it to the Communists/Democrats every chance he gets. He'll get his revenge. Bet on that. :)

Your thoughts?

Mathematical error.

A strategic error.

Nuff said, thanks for making my point. Karma can be a bitch. LMAO

Mathematical error.

A strategic error.

What was your point, exactly?

Kavanaugh's revenge. It's coming. It's gonna be a long agonizing one on Soros and the Democrats. Justice will be served. :)

A strategic error.

You're a commie with no respect for American values. Guilt without evidence is really big in Cuba, Russia and Red China, you might want to consider a change of address, so you can commune with like minded folks.

I predicted some red State dems would vote for Kavanaugh with a confirmation vote of 56-44, now it looks like for the first time in history a supreme court justice will be confirmed with a positive vote of less than 50. 49-48 for confirmation, no one saw this one coming.

Your thoughts?

that Democrats didn't want to put a drunk rapist on the Court... but the Republicans would put Jack the fucking Ripper on SCOTUS if it helps rich people.

Mike Drop.
I'm really surprised Trump didn't nominate Roy Moore. You know the minions would have supported him

Pussy Hat nutters be losin it. Hilarious chit. They really don't see how most Americans see them as despicable lunatics. They truly believe they're 'Winning.' :cuckoo:

He won, and Soros' Pussy Hat assholes lost. That's proper justice. Now he gets to stick it to the Communists/Democrats every chance he gets. He'll get his revenge. Bet on that. :)

I am not betting on that. Those who have reviewed his judicial record report that without question, without varying even once, he rules according to the intent and language of the law and not via ideology or political opinion. So yeah, if Soros and company overstep the bounds and break the law and wind up being judged by him, he will rule according to the law/Constitution and not what he thinks the law should be. If they broke the law, that will be the ruling. If they did not, that will be the ruling.

And that is exactly the kind of judge we who voted for the President wanted him to appoint. Keeping the Supreme Court out of the control of the radical left was No. 1 on my list of criteria determining who I would ultimately vote for. President Trump from the very beginning seemed to be the only one running on EITHER side who seemed to understand how important that was, and that ideology or personal opinions should never be the criteria of who to appoint to a judgeship or the Supreme Court.

You're a commie with no respect for American values. Guilt without evidence is really big in Cuba, Russia and Red China, you might want to consider a change of address, so you can commune with like minded folks.

You're a brainwashed partisan hack. Ford's statements are more than enough evidence for me. I find her believable, I don't find Kavvy's responses to be believable. You can have a different opinion if you wish.

I am not a court of law, I am a free citizen. I do not have the ability nor desire to be the arbiter who deprives anyone of life or liberty as punishment for wrongs. Therefore there is no basis for my opinions to first be filtered through the standards of a criminal conviction.

You're a brainwashed partisan hack. Ford's statements are more than enough evidence for me. I find her believable, I don't find Kavvy's responses to be believable. You can have a different opinion if you wish.

I am not a court of law, I am a free citizen. I do not have the ability nor desire to be the arbiter who deprives anyone of life or liberty as punishment for wrongs. Therefore there is no basis for my opinions to first be filtered through the standards of a criminal conviction.

Well it seems you do want to be an arbiter and would deny a mans liberty to advance in his chosen profession on a single persons word, zero corroboration, zero evidence. Justice would be your career ending in a similar situation, where you're held to your own standards.

Well it seems you do want to be an arbiter and would deny a mans liberty to advance in his chosen profession on a single persons word, zero corroboration, zero evidence. Justice would be your career ending in a similar situation, where you're held to your own standards.

Appointment to the Supreme Court is not a right, it's a privilege.

That aside, if you weren't such a partisan hack you would have realized by now that I have consistently said that what happened between Kavvy and Ford when they were in high school was not enough to disqualify him. Democrats lost the script by trying to manufacture this into a hashtag metoo/women's rights issue.

Appointment to the Supreme Court is not a right, it's a privilege.

That aside, if you weren't such a partisan hack you would have realized by now that I have consistently said that what happened between Kavvy and Ford when they were in high school was not enough to disqualify him. Democrats lost the script by trying to manufacture this into a hashtag metoo/women's rights issue.

God help us all if all it requires to ruin somebody's good name and make his and his family's life a living hell, to forever change the life he knew and loved, or deny him election or appointment or to be hired or even to volunteer is that he is judged on the uncorroborated accusations of somebody.

Forum List

Back