Biden Withdrawing from Presidential Race

Coming across the wires is Biden is not going to run for 2nd term.
So the Democrats are thinking more about their party than the country.
Now watch the BIASED MSM make whoever replaces the hero or heroine, and so much better Style than Trump.
Which will be true! The problem is the Democrats and some Republicans think "style" is more important that "substance".
To me I'll probably like the Democrat candidate "STYLE" i.e. politically correct. BUT I personally have been affected by Trump's "SUBSTANCE"! When I go to the gas station under Trump's "substance" I paid $2.57 average/gallon.
Under the "STYLE" of Biden and any Democrat I paid 40% more. To me give me substance!
To me give the substance of an inflation rate under Trump of 1.03% Vs Style of Biden:4.37% nearly 3.2 times MORE!
Substance vs style affects me hence whatever Democrat is named... "style" VS Trump and "substance"!

Evidently Harpy won't get the news til Monday, next time The View airs.
R.6ef46d3ace15910c3814796d489160fb

I wonder why it took so long to report. According to Fox News---President Biden announced Thursday that he will suspend his 2024 re-election campaign amid mounting pressure from his Democratic colleagues on Capitol Hill, top donors and Hollywood stars after a disastrous debate performance last month.

Forum List

Back