Wreck Of The Gender Fitzgerald

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
One of Norway's top Frigates.
norway-frigate.jpg

th

2018-11-13t113105z1lynxnpeeac0rertroptp4norway-accident.jpg

Judging by the sound record and expert statements, the crew made crude, almost incomprehensible human errors, making them look like amateurs.

“If this is how the Navy trains its naval officers, it’s shocking. They do not show any discipline or understanding of the roadmap rules, nor how to communicate or navigate at sea,” the experienced captain and navigator Geir S Eilertsen remarked.

“In the audio log, you hear the use of voice that does not seem as if the crew in the frigate is aware of the situation they are in. They are not aware that they are heading for danger,” he said.

Retired Commander Jacob Borresen, also found the collision inexplicable. “The fact that it happened in this particular area is incomprehensible. Here we have a traffic centre packed with radar monitoring equipment reading transponder signals from all the vessels in the area.

“The frigate had state-of-the-art radar equipment and infrared optical systems. How is it possible that the vessels didn’t see each other?” Borresen responded an interview with Norwegian state broadcaster NRK.

Four out of five navigators on the frigate are women.

Gender politics and the sinking of the KNM Helge Ingstad | Free West Media

“Four out of five navigators on frigate KNM Helge Ingstad are women“.

Were probably nagging the skipper to go ask someone for directions.

It's a well established fact that women "feel" and men use facts rather than emotion to drive most decisions... were these women vetted and tested or was this another "you must have x number of women" order where credentials and ability took a back seat like the ethnic quotas did to schools?

I grew not far from Lake Superior..on the anniversary of the Fitz being lost they ring the bell they brought up from it for the souls lost. So sad when a ship falls under the waves....I feel like a jerk when I swamp a canoe. :lol: The frigate looks close enough to shore to be refloated if they get it done before winter sets in.

I grew not far from Lake Superior..on the anniversary of the Fitz being lost they ring the bell they brought up from it for the souls lost. So sad when a ship falls under the waves....I feel like a jerk when I swamp a canoe. :lol: The frigate looks close enough to shore to be refloated if they get it done before winter sets in.

Were probably nagging the skipper to go ask someone for directions.
Calls up the first mate and asks, "What are you wearing today?"

30 foot waves......the Fitz was steered into them to keep from rolling over...finally as she crested a monster wave, the bulkheads holding the iron ore gave way and the ore slid forward.....the ship dove like a submarine and hit the bottom hard enough to break in half. There are still bodies down there....RIP.

----------------------------------- same here , i'm a YOOPER that may have drank beer with some of the sailors down at ANDY's , the ROSEWOOD or STORE Bar . I remember the sinking of the EDMUND FITZGERALD and i really like the song WillP .

Seems similar for USA Navy . I think that there were 5 or 6 collisions where USA Navy ships that were involved in collisions in the last year or so WEATHER and the board .

maybe someone familiar with the USA modern NAVY will chime in with some information . :afro:

Seems similar for USA Navy . I think that there were 5 or 6 collisions where USA Navy ships that were involved in collisions in the last year or so WEATHER and the board .
The USS Fitzgerald crashed into a tanker because the Officer of the Deck and the Tactical Action Officer (in CIC) - both female - weren’t on *speaking* terms.

Up until modern times, women on ships were considered bad luck.

Looks like the old sailors knew what they were talking about. ... :cool:

View attachment 230402
th

Judging by the sound record and expert statements, the crew made crude, almost incomprehensible human errors, making them look like amateurs.

“If this is how the Navy trains its naval officers, it’s shocking. They do not show any discipline or understanding of the roadmap rules, nor how to communicate or navigate at sea,” the experienced captain and navigator Geir S Eilertsen remarked.

“In the audio log, you hear the use of voice that does not seem as if the crew in the frigate is aware of the situation they are in. They are not aware that they are heading for danger,” he said.

Retired Commander Jacob Borresen, also found the collision inexplicable. “The fact that it happened in this particular area is incomprehensible. Here we have a traffic centre packed with radar monitoring equipment reading transponder signals from all the vessels in the area.

“The frigate had state-of-the-art radar equipment and infrared optical systems. How is it possible that the vessels didn’t see each other?” Borresen responded an interview with Norwegian state broadcaster NRK.

Are they biological women, or men that choose to be women?

View attachment 230402
th

Are they biological women, or men that choose to be women?
Maybe everyone on the bridge was busy dancing and singing to In the Navy.

She broke a nail...

A run in her nylons...

She broke her heel...

Wrong color lipstick...

An eyelash fell off...

She was steering with her knee while applying her mascara...

Forum List

Back