🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WSJ: Priebus cuts Trump off, orders funds spent on Congressional races

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Republican candidates and party officials disavow presidential candidate, seek personal paths to political survival
GOP Scrambles to Salvage Election After Donald Trump’s Latest Imbroglio

By
Janet Hook,
Beth Reinhard and
Reid J. Epstein
Oct. 8, 2016 7:26 p.m. ET
A divided Republican Party descended into turmoil, as a startling chorus of GOP candidates and officials repudiated their own presidential candidate and scrambled to find personal paths to political survival just a month before Election Day.

Wahooo!!! Trump is fucking finished! The pig is melting, hahaha

If he stays on the ticket, Hillary will play her aces instead of just her little intro two of clubs yesterday. The GOP is really in a pickle; unless he voluntarily steps down. If he doesn't, the Senate will disappear for the GOP and we will have George Soros running our country for another 4-8 years.

For that matter, Soros will probably (continue to) bankroll Trump where the GOP left off just to destroy the GOP as a whole...May be that was the plan all along... Soros DOES NOT want conservative new Justices screwing up his Big Plan for our nation after he put in so much effort with Barry...

George Soros, the man who opened up his checkbook in 2008 and 2012 for Barack Obama’s presidential campaign and is estimated to have poured millions of dollars into Obama’s coffers... Does George Soros Control the Obama White House?

Last edited:
This seems like a pretty big reason to vote for Trump...

The establishment rigged the election for Hillary, and now is trying to rig it for her again. Don't let that happen.

One more reason to vote for Trump: completely biased magazines such as the above. Have some journalistic integrity...

This seems like a pretty big reason to vote for Trump...

The establishment rigged the election for Hillary, and now is trying to rig it for her again. Don't let that happen.

One more reason to vote for Trump: completely biased magazines such as the above. Have some journalistic integrity...

Would you like extra cheese with that?

Republican candidates and party officials disavow presidential candidate, seek personal paths to political survival
GOP Scrambles to Salvage Election After Donald Trump’s Latest Imbroglio

By
Janet Hook,
Beth Reinhard and
Reid J. Epstein
Oct. 8, 2016 7:26 p.m. ET
A divided Republican Party descended into turmoil, as a startling chorus of GOP candidates and officials repudiated their own presidential candidate and scrambled to find personal paths to political survival just a month before Election Day.

Wahooo!!! Trump is fucking finished! The pig is melting, hahaha

Thank you! It's a wonderful day in the neighborhood. Smells like a pig roast.

at this point everyones mind is already made up, if not, they most likely should not be voting anyway.
The way I see it, Donald Trump isnt going to lose any votes, or not enough to make a difference no matter what happens at this point.
Of course if the republicans pull him from the ballot, then people like me will throw a vote away on the third party candidate instead of whoever the establishment republicans want us to pretend we want.
Republicans in congress shouldnt even wear pants, they should just walk in naked and bend over so the democrats can fuck them quicker.

at this point everyones mind is already made up, if not, they most likely should not be voting anyway.
The way I see it, Donald Trump isnt going to lose any votes, or not enough to make a difference no matter what happens at this point.
Of course if the republicans pull him from the ballot, then people like me will throw a vote away on the third party candidate instead of whoever the establishment republicans want us to pretend we want.
Republicans in congress shouldnt even wear pants, they should just walk in naked and bend over so the democrats can fuck them quicker.
They won't pull him. He will step down. The worst is yet to come and Trump knows Hillary is packing heat that will deliver. When he steps down it will be Hillary's fault and not the fault of the GOP who stood by him even when they shouldn't have..

They won't pull him. He will step down. The worst is yet to come and Trump knows Hillary is packing heat that will deliver. When he steps down it will be Hillary's fault and not the fault of the GOP who stood by him even when they shouldn't have..
he should just ignore it like hillary does with all of her many scandals.
If she can still be in the running with the scum life she has had, I see no reason for him to drop out.

Forum List

Back