WSJ: Trump fired US ambassador because she didn't play along with Ukraine-Biden pressure

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
President Trump ordered the removal of the ambassador to Ukraine after months of complaints from allies outside the administration, including his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, that she was undermining him abroad and obstructing efforts to persuade Kyiv to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, according to people familiar with the matter.

The recall of Marie Yovanovitch in the spring has become a key point of interest in the House impeachment inquiry. A whistleblower complaint by a CIA officer alleges the president solicited foreign interference in the 2020 elections by pressing Ukraine’s president in a July 25 call to pursue investigations, including into the activities of Mr. Biden, a Democrat who is running for president.
Adam Schiff made Trump fire the ambassador! That's it.
WSJ News Exclusive | Trump Ordered Ukraine Ambassador Removed After Complaints From Giuliani, Others

Last edited:
According to people familiar with the matter....who is that ?

Yeah, what sources.

I love how the left loves to quote "nobody" all the time.

President Trump ordered the removal of the ambassador to Ukraine after months of complaints from allies outside the administration, including his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, that she was undermining him abroad and obstructing efforts to persuade Kyiv to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, according to people familiar with the matter.

The recall of Marie Yovanovitch in the spring has become a key point of interest in the House impeachment inquiry. A whistleblower complaint by a CIA officer alleges the president solicited foreign interference in the 2020 elections by pressing Ukraine’s president in a July 25 call to pursue investigations, including into the activities of Mr. Biden, a Democrat who is running for president.
Adam Schiff made Trump fire the ambassador! That's it.
WSJ News Exclusive | Trump Ordered Ukraine Ambassador Removed After Complaints From Giuliani, Others

Damn. And the WSJ is owned by the Murdoch family.

This doesn't bode well for Donald.

What sources.
It's in the text, Wall Street Journal.

That's a link. Not a source.

The WSJ article isn't available.
Did this idiot just say that a link to the WSJ doesn't mean that the article is from the WSJ?
No, he didn't see the link. I didn't notice it right away either, most people put it by itself before or after the text.

I saw the link. Unless the article specifically cites a name....there is no "source"...just another anonymous citations are bullshit.

Unless they are Adam Schitt....then they are still bullshit.

What sources.

Did this idiot just say that a link to the WSJ doesn't mean that the article is from the WSJ?
No, he didn't see the link. I didn't notice it right away either, most people put it by itself before or after the text.

I saw the link. Unless the article specifically cites a name....there is no "source"...just another anonymous citations are bullshit.

All it has to do is have a link to the "source" the OP got it from. Now if you're talking about who said it, where the WSJ got their story from then that is a different matter. I was referring to the board requirement to "link a source".

All it has to do is have a link to the "source" the OP got it from. Now if you're talking about who said it, where the WSJ got their story from then that is a different matter. I was referring to the board requirement to "link a source".

Good clarrification.....

I was asking for a name...I saw the link.....

But can't get at it....

The quote from it just had more bullshit left wing "people familiar with....".

Good clarrification.....

But can't get at it....

Here are the apparent authors;
By Rebecca Ballhaus, Michael C. Bender and Vivian Salama

As for the body of the article there's a paywall in the way, I can't see it either.

Good clarrification.....

But can't get at it....

Here are the apparent authors;
By Rebecca Ballhaus, Michael C. Bender and Vivian Salama

Thanks....

I'll try to find the article and see if actually names people.

Ambassadors are window dressing. Big whoop. You know what this is?
SQUIRREL!
squirrel2.jpg

Hate to break it to you all BUT the President can freely fire any Ambassador he wants FOR ANY REASON or in fact NO REASON, that he wants.

Forum List

Back