WTF? NYC Education Council Member Freaks On White Member For Playing With His Friend's Black Nephew

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019

And you Progs wonder why real people find you utterly repulsive. (Watch the video)

And you Progs wonder why real people find you utterly repulsive. (Watch the video)

I always am amazed at how deeply you righties will dig around the Internet for some fluff that fits your latest outrage narrative. I see that the video on the site is no longer playing. So I'm sure she was summarily dismissed. Since I see no reputable news source reporting this, I'm thinking this woman isn't all that important..or there was more to this story than the alt-right is putting out.

I always am amazed at how deeply you righties will dig around the Internet for some fluff that fits your latest outrage narrative. I see that the video on the site is no longer playing. So I'm sure she was summarily dismissed. Since I see no reputable news source reporting this, I'm thinking this woman isn't all that important..or there was more to this story than the alt-right is putting out.

Your lack of intelligence is duly noted as is your deflection. It happened. It is entirely indicative of the way BLM, ANTIFA and Progs in general react to things they don't like. You'll be ok kid

Your lack of intelligence is duly noted as is your deflection. It happened. It is entirely indicative of the way BLM, ANTIFA and Progs in general react to things they don't like. You'll be ok kid

And apparently, no one cares either...since no news organization (reputable anyway) is talking about it.
Just keep searching for those boogeymen. You might find one that gets everyone's attention eventually.

lol nobody has to 'dig around' for the millions of manifestations of just how deranged and mentally ill your ilk are, it's as common as plastic bags, and we're not surprised this piece of evidence was censored by your ilk, either. that's the way commies and deviants roll.

Imagine that, a white man playing with a black child.

The horror

Looneytunesisinsession

lol nobody has to 'dig around' for the millions of manifestations of just how deranged and mentally ill your ilk are, it's as common as plastic bags, and we're not surprised this piece of evidence was censored by your ilk, either. that's the way commies and deviants roll.

I've seen people here post every dumbass on YouTube (Fat Wesley Crusher, Hippie Stink) with a microphone and an opinion. Hell, even the Twitter posts of people I've never even heard of. All in the name of supporting the narrative. So, yeah, you do go digging around. :) And you can still find it on YouTube so there goes the whole censorship faux outrage.

I've seen people here post every dumbass on YouTube (Fat Wesley Crusher, Hippie Stink) with a microphone and an opinion. Hell, even the Twitter posts of people I've never even heard of. All in the name of supporting the narrative. So, yeah, you do go digging around. :) And you can still find it on YouTube so there goes the whole censorship faux outrage.

If you weren't a joke poster we might respond with something other than laughter at your babbling lunacy. lol lol lol

Yeah, this is why this entire ordeal is going to harm the black community. They are literally making themselves repulsive to normal people.

Forum List

Back