WTF they burn our flag and..Embassy tweets apologies for hurt Muslim feelings;

We're real Americans.. we get our rights first from God.. then we have this thing called the Bill of Rights which guarantee's our right to free speech.. as much as you Islamo terrorists hate it.. Too fuckin bad.
Translation: No, it's not in the Bible, but we just like to make things up and pretend that it's in there. :lol:

Freedom of choice is in the Bible.

Freedom to open your mouth and make a fool of yourself is a God given right.

Reeeeeeaaaaaly? :eusa_eh:

So...let me get this straight....we think they are crazy for getting all upset over insults to their Prophet....but you get all upset over them tearing down our flag...

Crazy for being upset over dissing a religion.

Not Crazy for being upset over dissing a flag.

Oooooookaaaaaay..........

They can tear down every single flag on the planet and I won't care one iota. When idiots start telling them they have a right to tear down flags because their religion got insulted I take offense. The part I don't get is why that doesn't offend you.

It does, but I don't go apeshit....just like I would not expect people to go apeshit over insults to their religion....

Well, it depends on what buttons are pushed. I'm sure there are things that bug the holy shit out of you.

Now......taking that into account......

Saying that this is no big deal pushes Ladygunslinger over the edge.

You see she has a problem with stupidity.

If the left started saying this was a travesty every lib here would be blowing like a fog-horn.

Freedom of choice is in the Bible.
Freedom of Speech is what was claimed to be in the Bible.

I just wanted chapter and verse.

But obviously it isn't in there. :cool:

Actually, it was stated our rights come from God.. but you knew that. God made the angels to worship him but created man for fellowship giving him the freedom to choose to believe or not..

Obviously you don't get it... Muslims understand violence but can't get freedom..

Which god?

Muslims are instructed to lie to the enemy.. That makes you what?!
If you are an American citizen like me.

Then you are not my enemy; but a fellow American. :cool:

He's an idiot just because found out what the Arabic word taqiyaah is he thinks he can apply it to Muslims, taqiyaah was never an Islamic thing, it's a Shia invention.....to convert Sunnis to shiaism.....Islam never needed to lie about anything they needed to pass Gods word which made them a bigger community

We're real Americans.. we get our rights first from God.. then we have this thing called the Bill of Rights which guarantee's our right to free speech.. as much as you Islamo terrorists hate it.. Too fuckin bad.

where in the bible does it discuss freedom of speech and rights?

or is this a secret only known to 'real americans'

Why do you care?! I thought you didn't believe in God?! Already answered.

PS- Go read it yourself lazyass..

Translation: You don't know either.

He's an idiot just because found out what the Arabic word taqiyaah is he thinks he can apply it to Muslims, taqiyaah was never an Islamic thing, it's a Shia invention.....to convert Sunnis to shiaism.....Islam never needed to lie about anything they needed to pass Gods word which made them a bigger community

Islam is as complex as Arabic is.

Yea right..

Sunni is mostly reasonable.

He's not one of the radicals.

However I think that the only way the radicals can be controlled is by other Muslims. Maybe a good housecleaning is in order. The problem is the most violent groups are the best organized.

LMAO!!!! In the very post you cite, I STATE BURNING THE EGYPTIAN EMBASSY, AGAIN!! You're a fucking loser ... trying to make up LIES about me when it's all there.. And you're damn right I hold the flag with great respect and am deeply offended that on 9-11 the same enemy burned it while attacking our embassy. YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT!

Let's see...you mention...flag...FLAG...burning Egyptian embassy (not ours)...flag...

So...you admit that crazy rant is YOURS. Gotcha.

OMG.. You're pathetic.. Your hatred of me makes you clearly maniacal.. lmfao!!!!

Now comes the persecution complex. Hun, I don't hate you...you are an anonymous nic and not-you avatar on a message board. You make me laugh too.

They can tear down every single flag on the planet and I won't care one iota. When idiots start telling them they have a right to tear down flags because their religion got insulted I take offense. The part I don't get is why that doesn't offend you.

It does, but I don't go apeshit....just like I would not expect people to go apeshit over insults to their religion....

Bod only goes APESHIT over homosexual marriage... FUCK Americans and being attacked.. What a citizen, no?

Like right now...you make me laugh. :lol::lol::lol:

Muslims are quick to wrath; they love violence - that's what brings it on!

Quit lying.

You never answered the question.

Hey, I thought christians were not allowed to lie??

Go back and read my response again then..

And Christians like you lie to EVERYONE...especially if there's a profit in it.

Poor Bod is pissed..LMFAO.. See Bod go apeshit.. :) You're welcome.. Don't thank me! Seriously, no thanks needed..

Well, it depends on what buttons are pushed. I'm sure there are things that bug the holy shit out of you.

Now......taking that into account......

Saying that this is no big deal pushes Ladygunslinger over the edge.

You see she has a problem with stupidity.

If the left started saying this was a travesty every lib here would be blowing like a fog-horn.

She sure does......:lol::lol::lol:

It over guys, don't make it sound bigger than it really is

Don't you see? They want it to be BIG....REALLY BIG....they are half-hoping for blood.

I know since when was this that serious? All there was people who climbed and threw a flag....don't get me wrong this shouldn't have been an excuse to vandalize the embassy....but they make it sound like 9/11....unbelievable

It over guys, don't make it sound bigger than it really is

Don't you see? They want it to be BIG....REALLY BIG....they are half-hoping for blood.

I know since when was this that serious? All there was people who climbed and threw a flag....don't get me wrong this shouldn't have been an excuse to vandalize the embassy....but they make it sound like 9/11....unbelievable

This is the true comparison between those who go apeshit when their religion is perceived to be insulted and those who go apeshit when their flag is perceived to be insulted. Both loonies.

Forum List

Back