WTH am i suddenly experiencing?

i cant remember do you live alone or not?
With his personality?
4i6Ckte.gif

Not so much seeking advice as I am the experience of others.

As it's never happened before it caught me off guard but it might be a common thing that comes with age. Just putting feelers out.

If the pain didn't subside immediately I would have already been out the door to seek help

I've had big sneezing fits lately but I attribute it to the shit being sprayed in the clouds around here. Every day there's different smells after they spray. Plus, most days our eyes are so full of gritty green stuff that needs a lot of the tears eye spray to wash out.

I've had big sneezing fits lately but I attribute it to the shit being sprayed in the clouds around here. Every day there's different smells after they spray. Plus, most days our eyes are so full of gritty green stuff that needs a lot of the tears eye spray to wash out.
Well I don't live in the country but do remember the spray planes in my youth. Always knew to gtfo dodge then

Tremendous fumes and gases from windmills. You have stage one windmill cancer. Just like Trump said.
Bro seek help. You need to learn to put aside politics and partisan nonsense sometimes. If that shit defines you I feel sorry for you.

I get that I'm a partisan dick upstairs but when I leave that area I leave that BULLSHIT behind. Try it sometime. Good for the soul. Almost as good as my brontasarus ribs...
20230903_194141.jpg

Forum List

Back